Weekend roll call

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

RedRider
Postaholic

Post by RedRider »

Skibumtress wrote: I'm yet to experience a Bay 1 BBQ.... I guess this is the weekend. I'm yet to experience a Bubba sighting on the mountain this season too. Could this be the weekend????
Me Too
Go that way, really fast.
If something gets in your way, turn.

Shortski is the Supreme Master of the Universe!!
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

RedRider wrote:
Skibumtress wrote: I'm yet to experience a Bay 1 BBQ.... I guess this is the weekend. I'm yet to experience a Bubba sighting on the mountain this season too. Could this be the weekend????
Me Too
Ahh, another Bay 1 BBQ virgin. :wink:
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

cepheus wrote:Figure celebrating a coming spring weekend is a nice intro post, eh.

I'll be up sat & sun for some nice spring sun smack dab in the middle of visiting Dartmouth, Tufts and Williams. Should be fun.
Hey, that's how Powday visited Tahoe for school . . . and if you look back on posts, you'll see how successful he has been :wink: Welcome to the board and try to join us at a 10:00 am meeting in front of the electric board at K1 lodge!! Good luck on school :wink:
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Skibumtress wrote:
MrsG wrote:We're here . . . and as long as there are people here on Monday, Tuesday or further - we'll Bay1bbq - just bring something for the grille . . . and maybe some beer . . . but, we'll bring leftover Bay 1 beer - if that is allowed :wink:
Will be skiing on Monday but not sure if I can stay long for the B1BBQ. I have to pick up my dog in Suffern at the Doggie Hotel either at by 4:30 or 8:00 (check out times :roll: ).
A doggie hotel? What are the rates like and what are the amenities? Go for the 8 PM checkout so you can stay for the Bay 1 BBQ.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

MrsG wrote:
cepheus wrote:Figure celebrating a coming spring weekend is a nice intro post, eh.

I'll be up sat & sun for some nice spring sun smack dab in the middle of visiting Dartmouth, Tufts and Williams. Should be fun.
Hey, that's how Powday visited Tahoe for school . . . and if you look back on posts, you'll see how successful he has been :wink: Welcome to the board and try to join us at a 10:00 am meeting in front of the electric board at K1 lodge!! Good luck on school :wink:
Good luck in finding the school and do stop by at the 10 AM meeting so we can meet you. You have an interesting moniker. Also do you live on the North Shore or the South Shore of LI or in the middle?
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Skibumtress wrote:
MrsG wrote:We're here . . . and as long as there are people here on Monday, Tuesday or further - we'll Bay1bbq - just bring something for the grille . . . and maybe some beer . . . but, we'll bring leftover Bay 1 beer - if that is allowed :wink:
Will be skiing on Monday but not sure if I can stay long for the B1BBQ. I have to pick up my dog in Suffern at the Doggie Hotel either at by 4:30 or 8:00 (check out times :roll: ).
A doggie hotel? What are the rates like and what are the amenities? Go for the 8 PM checkout so you can stay for the Bay 1 BBQ.
Yep. Well it's actually a boarder place but I call it the doggie hotel. Savannah has her own suite and a couple of them have TV's in them. They also have a video camera hooked up in each room, outside and in the playrooms so the owners can watch them on the internet (that is, if they have access while away). It's a great place. They have lots of runs for dogs and they're good about keeping the small dogs away from the larger dogs (if it's a problem for the dog). Even though Savannah gets along with other dogs, the owner and the other girls keep Savannah in the office alot though 'cause they love her. :D I'm told that she follows everyone one around like she's their little assistant. For dogs in the suites it's 37.00 a day and I think 32.00 a day for the kennel area (six kennels). Not sure how much it is for kitties. Oh and they'll groom your dog too if you want. I highly recommend the place so if anyone needs any info., PM me. It's actually in Hillburn, NY, right over the borderline from Suffern, NY. The only problem with picking her up at 8:00 is that I'll have to pay a "late fee." $30.00. But if the conditions are GREAT, I'll stay longer.
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

I'll be up in two weeks to sign women's breasts and party like the rockstar that I am...
shortski
:dis
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:I'll be up in two weeks to sign women's breasts and party like the rockstar that I am...
Hey, that's my job....
We may have to rumble, my crutch is ready to hand you a whoopin'

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
kcowboy
Black Carver

Post by kcowboy »

Mtn Man wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:I'll be up in two weeks to sign women's breasts and party like the rockstar that I am...
Hey, that's my job....
We may have to rumble, my crotch is ready to hand you a whoopin'

B)
WHAT !!! :o did you turn into Richard Simmons ?
Save a horse ride a cowboy
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

kcowboy wrote:
Mtn Man wrote:
Hey, that's my job....
We may have to rumble, my crotch is ready to hand you a whoopin'

B)
WHAT !!! :o did you turn into Richard Simmons ?
yup, and you're sleeping right next to me big boy :wink:

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
kcowboy
Black Carver

Post by kcowboy »

Does this mean I have to wear my underwear backwards?
Save a horse ride a cowboy
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

kcowboy wrote:Does this mean I have to wear my underwear backwards?
If you're the catcher this time....

This is getting bad....

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
Hey Jude
Black Carver

Post by Hey Jude »

You two are out of control!
Girly, tough is not enough!
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

Mtn Man wrote:

This is getting bad....

B)
MtnMan, I'm getting afraid of you...... very afraid. :shock:
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

Skibumtress wrote:
Mtn Man wrote:

This is getting bad....

B)
MtnMan, I'm getting afraid of you...... very afraid. :shock:
Me too, I gotta stay away from the vicotin :shock:

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....