skull bong in vermont

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

mogulmouse
Powderhound

skull bong in vermont

Post by mogulmouse »

Morrisville, Vermont - April 11, 2005

Cemeteries are sacred spots, the last resting spot for loved ones. But a crime was committed recently at this Morrisville Cemetery.

"We had a person voice their concerns about information they had heard on the street," says Chief Richard Keith of the Morristown Police Department.

Police could not believe what they had heard. But it was true. Someone had broken into a tomb, broken open the casket and removed a man's head.

"We had the funeral director come to the scene and we pulled the casket out. Yes, indeed, we found remains and they had been disturbed," says the Chief.

17 year old Nickolas Buckalew was charged with unauthorized removal of a dead body.

Buckalew has plead innocent and is being held for lack of $100,000 bail.

Police believe they have a strong case against Buckalew because remains and evidence were found in a silo near the suspect's home outside the village and 2/10ths of a mile from the cemetery.

"Within minutes we found the duffle bug with the remains in it and tools that was used to enter the tomb and the casket," says Keith.

The victim's widow, the only family member in the area, was told of the vandalism.

"The widow was in shock," says the Chief. "She did not want any information. She did not want to know any details."

Authorities are not sure of the motive of the crime. But according to court documents, those who knew Buckalew say the suspect allegedly talked of using the man's head as a bong or a pipe that's used to smoke pot.

"He was a peculiar person put it that way. He was peculiar."

Police say it's a disturbing case that's left many in Morrisville wondering how such a crime could happen in such a peaceful spot.

Nickolas Buckalew is the only person to be charged in this case so far. But police are looking to see if he had any help.
greenmtngirl
Beginner On Rentals

Peaceful it ain't

Post by greenmtngirl »

I work with someone who lives in Mo-ville. Her husband's family have lived there for generations, and when she told him the news, he said, "Oh, I bet that was Joe Schmoe's grave they broke into." She was like, how do you know that? And he says, well, it's a mausoleum, it'd be easy to break into, plus he was buried not so long ago...."

She & I agreed that t's pretty sad when you know any town THAT well....

Speaking of folks raised from the dead, Hi Y'all!

I miss you guys. We're house-hunting now so I don't know if we'll get to K. at all this year. Very sad. (The houses that fit our budget are even sadder!)
But all is well here.

GMG
I still miss the old chat, dammit
pizzamoose
Slalom Racer

Post by pizzamoose »

wow, good to see you gmg..
hope to see you more, as your schedule allows of course.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Re: Peaceful it ain't

Post by tyrolean_skier »

greenmtngirl wrote:I work with someone who lives in Mo-ville. Her husband's family have lived there for generations, and when she told him the news, he said, "Oh, I bet that was Joe Schmoe's grave they broke into." She was like, how do you know that? And he says, well, it's a mausoleum, it'd be easy to break into, plus he was buried not so long ago...."

I miss you guys. We're house-hunting now so I don't know if we'll get to K. at all this year. Very sad. (The houses that fit our budget are even sadder!)
But all is well here.

GMG
How the hell are you gal!!! You sure you cannot even come down for Bubba's shindig at the end of the season?
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Hey H, good to hear from you - what a surprise . . . and, good luck on the house hunting - do try to make a Bay 1 if possible . . . and, do bring the boyscout too :lol: :lol:
RossiSkier
Bumper

Re: skull bong in vermont

Post by RossiSkier »

mogulmouse wrote:Authorities are not sure of the motive of the crime. But according to court documents, those who knew Buckalew say the suspect allegedly talked of using the man's head as a bong or a pipe that's used to smoke pot.

Wow, that would be a pretty leaky affair. Would have to plug up the ear holes and nose holes.
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on Apr 19th, '05, 08:56, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Hey GMG, glad to finally hear from you. Lookin for a house are ya? Well, you can take over my 200+ home in Clarendon. Probably too far South for ya though.

Good luck with the hunt. After searching for a year, we settled on one and now have to figure how to fix it up.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Peaceful it ain't

Post by Bubba »

greenmtngirl wrote:I work with someone who lives in Mo-ville. Her husband's family have lived there for generations, and when she told him the news, he said, "Oh, I bet that was Joe Schmoe's grave they broke into." She was like, how do you know that? And he says, well, it's a mausoleum, it'd be easy to break into, plus he was buried not so long ago...."

But all is well here.

GMG
Well HELLO stranger....

Do you still remember how to ski? :wink:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

You're still married? How long has it been? We have a "Guess GMG's divorce date" contest running....entry fee was a case of Magic Hat love potion #9...unlike the divorce, 1/2 will go to the winner whether or not they're male or female.

Bubba gets the other half for thinking of the contest.
shortski
:dis
Bella
Green Skidder

Post by Bella »

mogulmouse wrote:Morrisville, Vermont - April 11, 2005

Cemeteries are sacred spots, the last resting spot for loved ones. But a crime was committed recently at this Morrisville Cemetery.

"We had a person voice their concerns about information they had heard on the street," says Chief Richard Keith of the Morristown Police Department.

Police could not believe what they had heard. But it was true. Someone had broken into a tomb, broken open the casket and removed a man's head.

"We had the funeral director come to the scene and we pulled the casket out. Yes, indeed, we found remains and they had been disturbed," says the Chief.

17 year old Nickolas Buckalew was charged with unauthorized removal of a dead body.

Police believe they have a strong case against Buckalew because remains and evidence were found in a silo near the suspect's home outside the village and 2/10ths of a mile from the cemetery.

"Within minutes we found the duffle bug with the remains in it and tools that was used to enter the tomb and the casket," says Keith.

The victim's widow, the only family member in the area, was told of the vandalism.

"The widow was in shock," says the Chief. "She did not want any information. She did not want to know any details."

Authorities are not sure of the motive of the crime. But according to court documents, those who knew Buckalew say the suspect allegedly talked of using the man's head as a bong or a pipe that's used to smoke pot.

Police say it's a disturbing case that's left many in Morrisville wondering how such a crime could happen in such a peaceful spot.

Nickolas Buckalew is the only person to be charged in this case so far. But police are looking to see if he had any help.

Sick and twisted is all I have to say. I mean why would some do that?!
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Bella wrote:
mogulmouse wrote:Morrisville, Vermont - April 11, 2005

Sick and twisted is all I have to say. I mean why would some do that?!

Seriously, why pollute good smoke with dead body parts...gross!
ImageImageImageImage
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

all I know is that it took a story about head to get GMG to make an appearance :wink:
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

Eski wrote:all I know is that it took a story about head to get GMG to make an appearance :wink:
I sense a connection......

Welcome back GMG, take a trip down to hang at Bay1 one of these Saturdays!

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
TacklingSnowmenSteve
Black Carver

Post by TacklingSnowmenSteve »

that is pretty gross.. why would you want to smoke out of a dead mans skull.. yuck.. get a soda can or something and do it old school..
It's my duty to please your booty.... ~Shaft