Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: Another EE player busted for PEDs

Post by SnoBrdr »

Bubba wrote:
junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
skiadikt wrote:clear the guy is a stoner. but yeah if he used peds (which he didn't), i'm sure papi turned him on to them the last 2 seasons in boston.

First rule of EE fans is you can defend, obfuscate.

It's broken English like this (amongst obvious other similarities) that makes me think SnoBrdr and Atomic are one and the same.

Come on Bubba, same person?
No
Thanks for quoting him as I can't see his sharp, cutting replies for every nit picking thing there is.

I just ignored him as he is just abusive to anyone who dares to disagree with him.

But he is a shining example of the obfuscating Yankee fan who when called on it starts with the nit picking and the personal attacks.

I found out a long time ago that people like him who think they are the smartest in the room just are not.

But I digress.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

BoozeTan wrote:The only way weed is a PED is if theres a giant twinkie waiting at home plate
But we have no idea what the drug was.

It was never released and supposedly won't be, so all we can do is speculate.

If you know positively what is is, please post your proof.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Bubba wrote:
junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
skiadikt wrote:clear the guy is a stoner. but yeah if he used peds (which he didn't), i'm sure papi turned him on to them the last 2 seasons in boston.

First rule of EE fans is you can defend, obfuscate.

It's broken English like this (amongst obvious other similarities) that makes me think SnoBrdr and Atomic are one and the same.

Come on Bubba, same person?
No
Thanks for quoting him as I can't see his sharp, cutting replies for every nit picking thing there is.

I just ignored him as he is just abusive to anyone who dares to disagree with him.

But he is a shining example of the obfuscating Yankee fan who when called on it starts with the nit picking and the personal attacks.

I found out a long time ago that people like him who think they are the smartest in the room just are not.

But I digress.
Looks like you are making friends in all the forums, not just sports:

"SnoBdr...could you be anymore of a loser worrying about emailing the Rutland Herald on such a beautiful weekend. I hope you got out of the house you f'ing idiot. Go play on your old man tricycle tomorrow. And make sure you wear an extra buffy helmut. Seriously...what a lou zer."

"you need to get a phukin life...."
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
BoozeTan wrote:The only way weed is a PED is if theres a giant twinkie waiting at home plate
But we have no idea what the drug was.
No, YOU have no idea what the drug was. The rest of us know exactly what it was, but keep trying.
RENO
Whipping Post

Post by RENO »

Bunch of anthropogenic obfuscaters in this thread...