Another EE player busted for PEDs

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Another EE player busted for PEDs

Post by SnoBrdr »

Yankees minor league pitcher Alfredo Aceves has been suspended for 50 games for a second violation of a drug of abuse under baseball's minor league testing program.

The 31-year-old right-hander will not be paid during his suspension, which takes effect immediately, the commissioner's office said Thursday.

Aceves was 1-2 with a 6.52 ERA in his 19.1 innings of work this season for the Yankees.

Aceves was optioned June 9 to Triple-A Scranton-Wilkes Barre of the International League.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
freeski
Post Office

Re: Another EE player busted for PEDs

Post by freeski »

Pitched for the Red Sox last year. I liked this guy. He must have picked up bad habits with the Yanks. :|
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:Yankees minor league pitcher Alfredo Aceves has been suspended for 50 games for a second violation of a drug of abuse under baseball's minor league testing program.

The 31-year-old right-hander will not be paid during his suspension, which takes effect immediately, the commissioner's office said Thursday.

Aceves was 1-2 with a 6.52 ERA in his 19.1 innings of work this season for the Yankees.

Aceves was optioned June 9 to Triple-A Scranton-Wilkes Barre of the International League.
"Another EE player busted for PEDs"

Nice try dopey. No PED's involved, but keep trying.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

freeski wrote:Pitched for the Red Sox last year. I liked this guy. He must have picked up bad habits with the Yanks. :|
He had that melt down last year but a few years ago the EE let him go for similar reasons.
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

clear the guy is a stoner. but yeah if he used peds (which he didn't), i'm sure papi turned him on to them the last 2 seasons in boston.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

skiadikt wrote:clear the guy is a stoner. but yeah if he used peds (which he didn't), i'm sure papi turned him on to them the last 2 seasons in boston.
PEDs are the all encompassing umbrella of drugs of any kind, HGH, etc.

First rule of EE fans is you can defend, obfuscate.

If you can't obfuscate, blame another.

Please don't continue to sound like that other fan, what's his name, the know it all NY fan.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

SnoBrdr wrote:
skiadikt wrote:clear the guy is a stoner. but yeah if he used peds (which he didn't), i'm sure papi turned him on to them the last 2 seasons in boston.

Please don't continue to sound like that other fan, what's his name, the know it all NY fan.
So PEDs include marijuana and other recreational drugs too?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

SnoBrdr wrote:

saying "another ee busted for peds" is a huge leap. first of all, they weren't "performance enhancing" by any definition and second, the guy is hardly a yankee, but it's by any means necessary for you roid sox fans to feel good about yourselves ...
spoiled South American skiin' whore
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Bubba wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Under this heading yes, that's just a generic term I am using for everything.

Makes it easier than saying a specific drug, which in this case we have no idea what it was, marijuana, PEDs, HGH. It's how the article was headed when I first saw it.

Pick nits all you wish it's just another player caught using something illegal.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

skiadikt wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

saying "another ee busted for peds" is a huge leap. first of all, they weren't "performance enhancing" by any definition and second, the guy is hardly a yankee, but it's by any means necessary for you roid sox fans to feel good about yourselves ...
Uhm, how is he "hardly a yankee" ? The Sox got him AFTER he was released by the EE and now he's back with them.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Bubba wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

According to SnoBrdr, yes, Marijuana is a PED. He's not too bright.

Just curious Bubba, are SnoBrdr and Atomic1 the same person? (Same IP Addy?)

I have been seeing remarkable similarities between the two. Is it only one person with an alias?

The reason I ask, I never thought anyone could post as much stupidity as Atomic, and then SnoBrdr came along. The similarities are too close to be coincidence.

Be honest, same IP address? Two dopes, one IP address?
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:

It's broken English like this (amongst obvious other similarities) that makes me think SnoBrdr and Atomic are one and the same.

Come on Bubba, same person?
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

It's broken English like this (amongst obvious other similarities) that makes me think SnoBrdr and Atomic are one and the same.

No
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Bubba wrote:
junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

No
Same family (last name)? Maybe brothers? Father/son? Gotta be some bloodline connection. Just gotta be.
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

The only way weed is a PED is if theres a giant twinkie waiting at home plate