THE BEST SKI SEASON EVER!!!

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
SkiTillIDie
Beginner On Rentals

THE BEST SKI SEASON EVER!!!

Post by SkiTillIDie »

If you're ready to have the best season of your life then you need to jump on board with us.

For anyone who wasn't part of our crew last season, IM sorry... your fun level had to have been maxed out at a 7.

That would be because you weren't in our ski chalet party mansion. Trust me... don't make the same mistake twice.

Ideally we're looking to put 2-3 more girls and 1-2 more guys in the house.

The short and dirty of it is this... this place is everything you dream about when you think ski house: 3 floors, 4 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, wood burning fireplace, fire pit, bear skin rug, outdoor covered hot tub, and wrap around porch all on the access road 2 minutes to the mountain. As an added bonus everyone in the house is a normal, well adjusted, ski bum with a flask full of fireball on the hill.

The house can accommodate 20+ but we're putting 11 full shares in it this year. Everyone will have their own bed / room. Currently there are 7 of us (4 guys / 3 girls) who are locked in. We're between 25 and 30 from NYC / Boston / Rhode Island, all a ton of fun, all ski house / college friends, and exceptionally laid back. Besides the fact that the house is one of the nicest I've seen on the mountain my group is definitely one that embraces the après aspect to skiing as much as the actual skiing itself.

This will definitely be a season for the ages... and I wont sugar coat it. We are by enlarge a party house in the best way imaginable.

If you think you'd be interested shoot me a message and we can go from there!

Cheers! -Ry
Attachments
ryan4.jpg
ryan4.jpg (119.7 KiB) Viewed 884 times