Sugarbush...

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

DMC wrote:
Pedro wrote:Yeah Baby! Flame on Bitches!!!!!

P.S. The day at hunter last week is definately one of the top ten days of this season!
Even without Metrons or whatever they are...??
Sun, bumps, Bitches and booze! I could have been on my hot pink RD's for all i care..

Edit: or my Nitro Pyro!
Last edited by Pedro on Apr 15th, '05, 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
RossiSkier
Bumper

Post by RossiSkier »

What's this chinese downhill thing? China is the fastest growing ski market in the world so that may be a real thing before you know it. 200 resorts opened up recently in China. That's a $hitload. There's gotta be some downhillers in there somewhere.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Pedro wrote:
DMC wrote:

P.S. The day at hunter last week is definately one of the top ten days of this season!
Sun, bumps, Bitches and booze! I could have been on my hot pink RD's for all i care..
You still got the pink RDs!!!?!?! Thats funny...
I had a friend that repped for them... Used to ski on RDs every once and a while...
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

DMC wrote:
Pedro wrote:
DMC wrote:

You still got the pink RDs!!!?!?! Thats funny...
I had a friend that repped for them... Used to ski on RDs every once and a while...
I actually got rid of them In colorado, i would have held on to them but I was moving around so much in the army that i didnt like packing old junk every year....
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on Apr 19th, '05, 08:41, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

I'm proud to be happy today!! :D
snowsprite wrote:Not that there's anything wrong with that!!
:P
DMC wrote: Well then color me gay...
Cause I'm serious... What better way to settle the score between two skiers that annoy each other then a friendly Chinese Downhill??
This is a long standing tradition!

But I'm more gay like happy... then - you know - the other kind...
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

RossiSkier wrote:What's this chinese downhill thing? China is the fastest growing ski market in the world so that may be a real thing before you know it. 200 resorts opened up recently in China. That's a $hitload. There's gotta be some downhillers in there somewhere.
Please refer back to my response, and the following WHOOOOOOSH !
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

RossiSkier wrote:What's this chinese downhill thing? China is the fastest growing ski market in the world so that may be a real thing before you know it. 200 resorts opened up recently in China. That's a $hitload. There's gotta be some downhillers in there somewhere.

Chinese Downhill is a line from a movie I think Hot Dogs? I may be wrong. Anyway Someone says What the F is a Chinese Downhill? There are about 100 people lined up on a cornice and they just take off down the hill. Anything goes. It's a funny bit but you kind of have to see it to get the joke. I havn't seen the flick in years-- maybe someone who has seen it more recently can fill in better.
1918 lives
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

borgy wrote:

Chinese Downhill is a line from a movie I think Hot Dogs? I may be wrong. Anyway Someone says What the F is a Chinese Downhill? There are about 100 people lined up on a cornice and they just take off down the hill. Anything goes. It's a funny bit but you kind of have to see it to get the joke. I havn't seen the flick in years-- maybe someone who has seen it more recently can fill in better.
Everyone who considers themsleves a skier should own Hotdog and Metrons.. ;)
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

DMC wrote:
borgy wrote:

Everyone who considers themsleves a skier should own Hotdog and Metrons.. ;)
I don't want no stinkin Metrons ! :twisted: Hotdogs are good, yum yum !

Oops, movie Hotdog. :lol:
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

borgy wrote:
RossiSkier wrote:What's this chinese downhill thing? .

Someone says What the F is a Chinese Downhill?
It is zee ONLY vay
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

DMC wrote:
andyzee wrote:Wha, wha!!! there picking on me, they're picking on Hunta. Wha, wha, make them stop!!!! Grow up already.
You wish you could ski Hunter...
I'll race you anyday down Clairs Way on either alpine, tele or snowboard... You name it..
In fact - I'll even take you on at Killington in a couple of weeks...
Superstar - top to bottom...

Take me up on it - or you'll prove you suck...
Hey asswhipe, in terms of skiing, I got nothing I have to prove to you. In terms of growing up, try it.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

andyzee wrote:
DMC wrote:
andyzee wrote:Wha, wha!!! there picking on me, they're picking on Hunta. Wha, wha, make them stop!!!! Grow up already.
I'll race you anyday down Clairs Way on either alpine, tele or snowboard... You name it..

Hey asswhipe, in terms of skiing, I got nothing I have to prove to you. In terms of growing up, try it.
I love your whitty comebacks... Always with the asswipe or something else.. Good stuff!!

So the race is off - even with the Metrons???
To bad - would've LOVED to see you pinned in the big Superstar bumps... Whining like a baby... With your helmet cam smashed...

Oh well...
SPORE

Post by SPORE »

DMC wrote:
andyzee wrote:
DMC wrote:

I love your whitty comebacks... Always with the asswipe or something else.. Good stuff!!

So the race is off - even with the Metrons???
To bad - would've LOVED to see you pinned in the big Superstar bumps... Whining like a baby... With your helmet cam smashed...

Oh well...
Just post pictures of his wife on various websites.... that makes him mad.

Don't mess with the helmet cams...that is a touchy subject with the tech heads.
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

2knees wrote:
borgy wrote:
RossiSkier wrote:What's this chinese downhill thing? .

Someone says What the F is a Chinese Downhill?
It is zee ONLY vay
:lol: :lol:
1918 lives