Sugarbush...

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Sugarbush...

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

still has their park and pipe open...just an fyi, I know there aren't too many park pipe enthusiasts on the board...

They're trying to stay open through April 24th and then again April 30/May 1st ($5 for both days)
shortski
:dis
skiladi
Double Diamond Skidder

Re: Sugarbush...

Post by skiladi »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:still has their park and pipe open...just an fyi, I know there aren't too many park pipe enthusiasts on the board...

They're trying to stay open through April 24th and then again April 30/May 1st ($5 for both days)
Are you up this weekend?
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

skiladi wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:still has their park and pipe open...just an fyi, I know there aren't too many park pipe enthusiasts on the board...

Are you up this weekend?
No, spending quality time with the future in-laws from Colorado this weekend in a feeble attempt to not look so obvious when I use them to stay at their place in May.

Next weekend, however, is a different story...hopefuly the park will still be open, the temps look purty warm by the middle of next week.
shortski
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
skiladi wrote:

Are you up this weekend?
No, spending quality time with the future in-laws from Colorado this weekend in a feeble attempt to not look so obvious when I use them to stay at their place in May.

Next weekend, however, is a different story...hopefuly the park will still be open, the temps look purty warm by the middle of next week.
Should be nice.... you could hit the park with Andyzee.
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

Pedro wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
skiladi wrote:

Are you up this weekend?

hoping to demo some of his skis and throw down some backside 360's with his helmet cam on

fingers crossed...
shortski
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Pedro wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
skiladi wrote:

Are you up this weekend?

hoping to demo some of his skis and throw down some backside 360's with his helmet cam on

fingers crossed...
Any time Hal.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Hal U. Dewin wrote: hoping to demo some of his skis and throw down some backside 360's with his helmet cam on

fingers crossed...
Will the be dope backside 360's??
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Watch it before I sick Junior on you. Whinie whinie.
DMC wrote:Junior scares me... I believe he's attacked me in the past..
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

andyzee wrote:Watch it before I sick Junior on you. Whinie whinie.
DMC wrote:Junior scares me... I believe he's attacked me in the past..
Good one Andy Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Why don't you buy some more expensive skis to make yourself appear better?
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Wha, wha!!! there picking on me, they're picking on Hunta. Wha, wha, make them stop!!!! Grow up already.

Andyzone.com
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

andyzee wrote:Wha, wha!!! there picking on me, they're picking on Hunta. Wha, wha, make them stop!!!! Grow up already.
You wish you could ski Hunter...
I'll race you anyday down Clairs Way on either alpine, tele or snowboard... You name it..
In fact - I'll even take you on at Killington in a couple of weeks...
Superstar - top to bottom...

Take me up on it - or you'll prove you suck...
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on Apr 19th, '05, 08:41, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

snowsprite wrote:If you guys are joking, this is phunny!

If not, this is really GAY!
:P
Sprite
Well then color me gay...
Cause I'm serious... What better way to settle the score between two skiers that annoy each other then a friendly Chinese Downhill??
This is a long standing tradition!

But I'm more gay like happy... then - you know - the other kind...
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

Yeah Baby! Flame on Bitches!!!!!

P.S. The day at hunter last week is definately one of the top ten days of this season!
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Pedro wrote:Yeah Baby! Flame on Bitches!!!!!

P.S. The day at hunter last week is definately one of the top ten days of this season!
Even without Metrons or whatever they are...??