Try a high quality older group share at Mount Snow!

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
skibumbob
Beginner On Rentals

Try a high quality older group share at Mount Snow!

Post by skibumbob »

Killington is great, but are you looking to change it up and do a more relaxed, mature (30-40's) share that is closer to NYC and Boston? Check out this website for details on the best share house at Mount Snow…

http://www.offtotheslopes.squarespace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Reach out and I will be happy to provide details on availability. Thank you.

Bob
ksisnetsky
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Try a high quality older group share at Mount Snow!

Post by ksisnetsky »

Kind of offensive that you think Mt. Snow is "more mature" than Killington. I also run a "mature" ski house in Killington. Don't bash our mountain and post on KILLINGTONZONE.
skibumbob
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Try a high quality older group share at Mount Snow!

Post by skibumbob »

Reply to Ksisnetsky who wrote: Kind of offensive that you think Mt. Snow is "more mature" than Killington. I also run a "mature" ski house in Killington. Don't bash our mountain and post on KILLINGTONZONE.

I am sorry that you feel threatened by my post. Based on your reply, you come across as quite sensitive for someone who has to manage a share house and create a positive environment. Those who read this, please note that my post does not "bash" Killington and is actually complementary of it. I think I will let the bloggers decide if they want to try something new. Have a nice day.