ot Mo' Money

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

2knees
Poster Child Poster

ot Mo' Money

Post by 2knees »

So being it's black friday, did you have to pay the man or did the man pay you? I thought i loved my daughter before i filed, DAMN do i love her now. I think i'll have me another one.
yeti
Powderhound

Post by yeti »

The Man paid me. However I use every tax dodge I can (max the 401K, kids, house, you name it).
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Gettin cash back... Was a contractor last year so i got lots of writeoffs..

Going towards the down payment on the house I'm trying to buy..
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Da man owed me, which is good, I get cash to work on my houses, but bad as Da Man used my money with no interest.

Real pain in the butt is CT taxes. Filling Joint, our property tax deduction is on only one house and we get $96 back. Separate, I still get the $96 but FS gets the car figured in and gets nearly $200 back. F'd up state taxes. Thanks Lowell Weiker !
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Dr. NO wrote:Da man owed me, which is good, I get cash to work on my houses, but bad as Da Man used my money with no interest.

Real pain in the butt is CT taxes. Filling Joint, our property tax deduction is on only one house and we get $96 back. Separate, I still get the $96 but FS gets the car figured in and gets nearly $200 back. F'd up state taxes. Thanks Lowell Weiker !
When are you going to get out of that state... From what you say it sounds like a nightmare!
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

DMC wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:Da man owed me, which is good, I get cash to work on my houses, but bad as Da Man used my money with no interest.

When are you going to get out of that state... From what you say it sounds like a nightmare!
Soon as FS takes her pension we move to VT 'cause I work from the house. Not that VT is any better with Act 68 and all. If you compare CT with others, it isn't all that bad, just some screwed up ways of doing thing, like taxing the taxes on booze and such, or this property tax crap.

Shut up and Ski!

BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Man owes me. Gonna get the house painted and put aside a little for a pair of powder skis for next season
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre

borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

The man paid for my new pair of skis a month or so ago-- the rest went to the freaken visa card. Now I adjusted my paycheck so that I 'll hopefully come out even next year. Hate letting Da Man use my $$ for free.
1918 lives
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Dr. NO wrote:Soon as FS takes her pension we move to VT 'cause I work from the house. Not that VT is any better with Act 68 and all. If you compare CT with others, it isn't all that bad, just some screwed up ways of doing thing, like taxing the taxes on booze and such, or this property tax crap.
I just took a look at the extimated taxes I'd have to pay on the house I'm trying to get...
I couldnt believe it...
robrules
Poster Child Poster

Post by robrules »

The man gave me my god damn money back that they stole from me. And they don't even have the desency to pay me interest - or even a freakin thank you. All I get is taxed because I drove too fast, taxed because I need a phone, taxed because I need a car, taxed because I need gas for the car, taxed because I am.
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

The tax man paid me back in February. Gotta love the speed of the refunds with electronic filing. My refund took 9 business days.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

robrules wrote:The man gave me my god damn money back that they stole from me. And they don't even have the desency to pay me interest - or even a freakin thank you. All I get is taxed because I drove too fast, taxed because I need a phone, taxed because I need a car, taxed because I need gas for the car, taxed because I am.
You left out taxed for your TV services, Taxed for your entertainment, probably even taxed for your sex ! :shock:

Shut up and Ski!

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

Dr. NO wrote:
robrules wrote:The man gave me my god damn money back that they stole from me. And they don't even have the desency to pay me interest - or even a freakin thank you. All I get is taxed because I drove too fast, taxed because I need a phone, taxed because I need a car, taxed because I need gas for the car, taxed because I am.
You left out taxed for your TV services, Taxed for your entertainment, probably even taxed for your sex ! :shock:
Sex isnt taxing yet....