Obama wants to CONTROL the Internet

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Re: Obama wants to CONTROL the Internet

Post by Atomic1 »

Yup , Next the Govt. is going to tell you what music you can listen to, what games you can play and the only news you'll receive is the Gov. line........ It will take a little while but the cast is set. This guy spells it out exactly .............
http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/net-neutrali ... ensorship/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Atomic1 on Mar 2nd, '15, 13:49, edited 1 time in total.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/26/technol ... index.html

Condolences Atomic.
More like condolences to freedom ! This is how it starts and this will eventually be the end of the internet as we know it ! Good bye freedom of speech , hello Gov. control ! Why would you want this ? Just like the rest of the Gov. controlled failures !
Yup, Hitler , Stalin and Marx would be proud ! ......
This is about preserving freedom of access and distribution of information via the internet for all. It's about maintaining freedom of speech and not allowing corporate interests like Comcast to control what information can and can't go over the airways.

Sorry, you're warped and uninformed ideology lost. Deal with it.
yeah cuz the govt is so honest and trustworthy... you can change your ISP, changing your govt isn't quite so easy...warped and uninformed describes you perfectly braindead... continuously wrong on everything, and adamantly so...go back to AZ or whatever asswhistle chatboard it is you "moderate" ( control the content of)...

Go back to jerking off to your poster of Ayn Rand.

Your ideology lost. Deal with it.
unfortunately when petulant children have a say jellybeans and ice cream become regular meals... it's good for no one...but the dumb kids think its great... till they weigh 350 and have diabetes at age 15... but by then its too late... now go back to your gay worshipping...before they pull that content from the internet and yer stuck w stealing tightie whities from the YMCA laundry hamper...

"Not Green Bay"--- out
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Atomic1 wrote:Yup , Next the Govt. is going to tell you what music you can listen to, what games you can play and the only news you'll receive is the Gov. line........ It will take a little while but the cast is set. This guy spells it out exactly .............
http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/net-neutrali ... ensorship/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yes, be oh so very scared.

can't make this idiocy up. :roll:

you believe any sh*t propaganda the tea baggers cram down your throat.

again, condolences.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

deadheadskier wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:Yup , Next the Govt. is going to tell you what music you can listen to, what games you can play and the only news you'll receive is the Gov. line........ It will take a little while but the cast is set. This guy spells it out exactly .............

can't make this idiocy up. :roll:

again, condolences.

Make sure you get rid of all your guns too ! You don't need any self protection after all Obamacare will be there for you in the end !........ :roll:
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:

can't make this idiocy up. :roll: yeah kinda like, not one dime, if you like you can keep, savings of 2500 dollars per family, not a smidgeon of corruption, it was caused by an internet video, and on and on and on ad infinitum...but yeah this will be different :roll: ... guess they can fool some of the braindead people all of the time...

again, condolences.
pretty sure we all know what you like to cram down yer throat...enjoy yer meat pipe....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote: pretty sure we all know what you like to cram down yer throat...enjoy yer meat pipe....

So, I see you're a bit of a homophobe and think there's a problem with gay behavior. You do realize you live in one of the most gay friendly states in the nation. I'm assuming you have no problems making such comments to the faces of some of your gay neighbors. Or are you only a tough guy when you can hide behind a computer screen?

Does your hate stop just with gays? What about race?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote: pretty sure we all know what you like to cram down yer throat...enjoy yer meat pipe....

So, I see you're a bit of a homophobe and think there's a problem with gay behavior. no I was telling you to enjoy your meat pipe... You do realize you live in one of the most gay friendly states in the nation. I'm assuming you have no problems making such comments to the faces of some of your gay neighbors. I got no problem w them, they seem just like everyone else...hell I even rented my house to a gay couple for two years..One of em was a pretty cool guy, the other one was an idiot... Or are you only a tough guy when you can hide behind a computer screen? again I was complimenting you and wishing for you to enjoy that which you glorify...

no no no you misunderstand I'm well aware of what a gay worshipper you profess yourself to be so you should be honored by the comments I made...you on the other hand actually seem offended so perhaps it's YOU who has the problem with gay behavior, otherwise you should be saying thank you...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:

So, I see you're a bit of a homophobe and think there's a problem with gay behavior. no I was telling you to enjoy your meat pipe... You do realize you live in one of the most gay friendly states in the nation. I'm assuming you have no problems making such comments to the faces of some of your gay neighbors. I got no problem w them, they seem just like everyone else...hell I even rented my house to a gay couple for two years..One of em was a pretty cool guy, the other one was an idiot... Or are you only a tough guy when you can hide behind a computer screen? again I was complimenting you and wishing for you to enjoy that which you glorify...

no no no you misunderstand I'm well aware of what a gay worshipper you profess yourself to be so you should be honored by the comments I made...you on the other hand actually seem offended so perhaps it's YOU who has the problem with gay behavior, otherwise you should be saying thank you...
Oh, so if you thought I was a black worshipper, you'd start firing off N word related material and say that's okay?

What a f*** bigot.

It's no wonder you don't show yourself in person to others. Just a coward hiding behind a computer screen. A homophobic bigoted coward.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:

Oh, so if you thought I was a black worshipper, you'd start firing off N word related material and say that's okay?

What a f*** bigot.

It's no wonder you don't show yourself in person to others. Just a coward hiding behind a computer screen. A homophobic bigoted coward.
interesting madhatter is for personal freedom of choice for everyone while braindeadskier seeks to control every aspect of everyone's life...yet you somehow imagine yourself as the liberal and " arbiter of fairness"...yer a totalitarian...

Now I'm not sure how one would profess themselves as a black worshipper without being a racist... so I'd probably call you a racist...

I'm also not sure why you are offended by me suggesting that you go out and enjoy some of the gay behavior you profess to adore so much...

everyone has the right to choose whatever they want, and must also afford that same right to everyone else... One should never interfere w the choices of others as long as those choices don't negate the choices of anyone else...that's my "ideology"...

so since obviously neither of us are homophobic in any way, enjoy your felching...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
interesting madhatter is for personal freedom of choice for everyone while braindeadskier seeks to control every aspect of everyone's life...yet you somehow imagine yourself as the liberal and " arbiter of fairness"...yer a totalitarian...

Now I'm not sure how one would profess themselves as a black worshipper without being a racist... so I'd probably call you a racist...

I'm also not sure why you are offended by me suggesting that you go out and enjoy some of the gay behavior you profess to adore so much...

everyone has the right to choose whatever they want, and must also afford that same right to everyone else... One should never interfere w the choices of others as long as those choices don't negate the choices of anyone else...that's my "ideology"...

so since obviously neither of us are homophobic in any way, enjoy your felching... [/quote]

married to woman. expecting our first child any day now. no desire for men.

I do absolutely support equal rights for all gay men and women and marriage equality. So, if by your definition that makes me a "gay worshipper", I guess I am.

Now, try and be clever with all your might madhatter, but anyone with 10% of a brain can figure out that the "meat smoking" and "felching" comments are 100% homophobic commentary.

It's no different than making N jokes to a black person. I suppose you have no problem doing that as well.

So yeah, enjoy your hermit to scared to be seen in public, cowardly homphobic life hiding behind a computer screen.

f*** coward is all you are. Little Napolean complex coward.

PS. Again, sorry you lost. Net Neutrality won. Poor baby.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

so since obviously neither of us are homophobic in any way, enjoy your felching...
married to woman. expecting our first child any day now. no desire for men.

I do absolutely support equal rights for all gay men and women and marriage equality. So, if by your definition that makes me a "gay worshipper", I guess I am.right you simply ignore the rights of others who do;t want their " sacrament of marriage" associated with those who choose a gay lifestyle...but noooo civil unions aren;t good enopugh for them they need to redefine a religious sacrament to fit their needs, while ignoring the needs of those who invented and defined said sacrament... personally I don't care either way, your life your choice...

Now, try and be clever with all your might madhatter, but anyone with 10% of a brain can figure out that the "meat smoking" and "felching" comments are 100% homophobic commentary. what is it that makes them homophobic? and who said "meat smoking"?

It's no different than making N jokes to a black person. I suppose you have no problem doing that as well.

So yeah, enjoy your hermit to scared to be seen in public, cowardly homphobic life hiding behind a computer screen.

f*** coward is all you are. Little Napolean complex coward.

PS. Again, sorry you lost. Net Neutrality won.yep so did citizen's united, bet ya loved that huh? Poor baby.[/quote]who said meat smoking? are you fantasizing about a pepperoni? ehh probbaly a summer sausage huh?
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

meat pipe

meat smoking

whatever. same basic bigoted hate commentary passed around by homophobes like yourself.

coward
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
meat pipe

meat smoking

whatever. same basic bigoted hate commentary passed around by homophobes like yourself.

coward
wait how is it "hate" I thought you loved gay behavior and had no problem with it? yer the one who brought up "cramming down ones throat" I simply inserted what I thought you'd be honored to have crammed down your throat... so why were you thinking about "smoking" meat?
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

keep going if you want madcoward

Anyone with a first grade education knows your initial meat pipe comment and everything else since was made in a derogatory fashion.

Way to expose yourself as the homophobe you truly are.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:keep going if you want madcoward

Anyone with a first grade education knows your initial meat pipe comment and everything else since was made in a derogatory fashion.

Way to expose yourself as the homophobe you truly are.
actually YOU find it derogatory despite your assertions that gay behavior is perfectly fine...so apparently YOU have some kind of fear of gay behavior... it's pretty funny watching you dance around your position on how much you find gay behavior to be perfectly fine, yet you find it insulting when someone suggests you are gay, enjoy gay behavior or should indulge in gay behavior..then its derogatory...
mach es sehr schnell