Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
steamboat1
Post Office

Re: Obama wants to CONTROL the Internet

Post by steamboat1 »

McGillicutty wrote:
McGillicutty wrote:
madhatter wrote:I haven't stated a position
Please don't delude yourself into thinking that we don't already know your position on this. Let me know when you want to own up to it. Until then, this is pointless.
I really have nothing to add to this, Madhatter. You can pretend your questions are serious and not anti-gay hate baiting, but we all know how you really feel. Stop pretending.
Who's on top?
McGillicutty
Blue Chatterbox

Post by McGillicutty »

steamboat1 wrote:Who's on top?
Looks like someone did a little drunk posting again tonight.

Hey Steamboat1, do you still agree with the anti-gay laws passed by Russia before the Olympics?
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

I asked first.

Top or bottom?

Or are you both a pitcher & a catcher?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

McGillicutty wrote:
McGillicutty wrote:
madhatter wrote:I haven't stated a position
Please don't delude yourself into thinking that we don't already know your position on this. Let me know when you want to own up to it. Until then, this is pointless.
I really have nothing to add to this, Madhatter. You can pretend your questions are serious and not anti-gay hate baiting, but we all know how you really feel. Stop pretending.
right, you are simply skirting the question because it doesn't fit your narrative...as expected... so yes you are correct, you have nothing to add and discussion is pointless...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Rime & Reason
Black Carver

Post by Rime & Reason »

steamboat1 wrote:I asked first.

Top or bottom?

Steamboat Willy used to be both a pitcher and a catcher, but now at his age he’s usually only able to catch. So sad. Do you use the little blue pills or are you too cheap to pay for that too?

Madhater, stop pretending your statements are only questions. You ain’t fooling anyone.

p.s., you are both a couple of homos.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Rime & Reason wrote:
steamboat1 wrote:I asked first.

Top or bottom?

Steamboat Willy used to be both a pitcher and a catcher, but now at his age he’s usually only able to catch. So sad. Do you use the little blue pills or are you too cheap to pay for that too?

Madhater, stop pretending your statements are only questions. You ain’t fooling anyone.

p.s., you are both a couple of homos.das some funny sh!t right there, so is it insulting to be a "homo" or is its praiseworthy as you gay worshipers insist?
DISPEL those "statements" then... sorry, you "advocates" are nothing but parrots w no actual thought process of your own...just ( barely) useful idiots being used to advance an agenda...good luck w that.....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

guess we won't be hearing from McGillicuddy now that his narrative is destroyed by a simple question...

Gay designers Dolce and Gabbana come out against gay marriage and parenting
I can’t afford Dolce and Gabbana clothes – unless they’re doing a special mini-collection with Target – but I’d certainly want to wear them with pride now. [Note: this is Michele Hickford writing, not Col. West]

Darlings of the fashion and entertainment industry! Fabulously wealthy! Fabulously gay!

Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have “come out” to the world with their views on gay marriage and gay parenting, and darned if they don’t sound like….(gasp)… conservatives!

In an interview with Italian magazine Panorama, the pair said, “The only family is the traditional one. No chemical offspring and rented uterus. Life has a natural flow; there are things that cannot be changed.”

Quanto pazzesco!

According to Breitbart, they also said, “Procreation must be an act of love.”
“I call children of chemistry, synthetic children. Uteri for rent, semen chosen from a catalogue,” Dolce stated.

Gabanna said, “The family is not a fad. In it there is a supernatural sense of belonging.”

The pair have long been outspoken about gay marriage. In 2013, when the LondonTelegraph asked them if they had ever considered getting married, they answered, “What? Never!” Dolce said, “I’m a practicing Catholic.”

Gabbana told the Daily Mail in 2006, “I am opposed to the idea of a child growing up with two gay parents.”

Not surprisingly, this got the sequined knickers of Elton John in a bit of twist. The music star who has fathered two children with husband David Furnish via rented uteri has called for a boycott of Dolce and Gabbana clothing and vowed never to wear it himself again.

Former tennis star Martina Navratilova who married her girlfriend late last year also tweeted her shock at “this ridiculousness” from the Italian designers.

Yes, liberals do find it ridiculous when the progressive line is not properly followed. If you’re gay, you must be liberal, correct?

And woe betide you if you dare step off the luxuriously appointed plantation with an opinion contrary to the accepted dogma.

How DARE Dolce and Gabbana express their opinions about traditional families and their Catholic faith.

I mean, who do they think they are? Chick-fil-A?
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

If your baby needs to come out of a test tube you probably don't need one whether you're gay or straight. Elton shouldn't be a father too much of a freak.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

freeski wrote:If your baby needs to come out of a test tube you probably don't need one whether you're gay or straight. Elton shouldn't be a father too much of a freak.
Really? You're opposed to IVF for couples that have issues?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Bubba wrote:
freeski wrote:If your baby needs to come out of a test tube you probably don't need one whether you're gay or straight. Elton shouldn't be a father too much of a freak.
After Kate plus 8 and Octomom I'm not a strong supporter. If you have to use a lab maybe you should just give up. What do you think about the new 3 parent babies in the UK?
I guess my real problem with this whole thing is Elton trying to come across as though using a surrogate is normal and anyone who doesn't agree with him is immoral. When it's Elton that's pushing the moral envelope.
I also don't go for that Frisbee Golf.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

freeski wrote:
Bubba wrote:
After Kate plus 8 and Octomom I'm not a strong supporter. If you have to use a lab maybe you should just give up. What do you think about the new 3 parent babies in the UK?
I guess my real problem with this whole thing is Elton trying to come across as though using a surrogate is normal and anyone who doesn't agree with him is immoral. When it's Elton that's pushing the moral envelope.
Nothing like using the extremes to justify denial to everyone else. There are thousands of couples using IVF every year that you don't hear about that are quite normal but have problems conceiving naturally for one reason or another.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
freeski wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Nothing like using the extremes to justify denial to everyone else. There are thousands of couples using IVF every year that you don't hear about that are quite normal but have problems conceiving naturally for one reason or another.
personally I am neither for or against that procedure, but I'm not so fond of insurance ( that draws its premiums from people like me) that pays for any of it...it's elective...If you want that coverage it s/b extra... or paid for completely out of pocket...
mach es sehr schnell

McGillicutty
Blue Chatterbox

Post by McGillicutty »

madhatter wrote:guess we won't be hearing from McGillicuddy now that his narrative is destroyed by a simple question...
You really need to understand something Madhatter. It’s not that I don’t want to discuss this topic. It’s only that I don’t want to discuss it with you. Haven’t you noticed a pattern by now? Whether it is about gays, or global warming, or which ski to buy ... no one wants to talk to you! Maybe if you weren’t so hateful about everything... For example, a normal person wanting to discuss this topic might have compared the random genetic mix that causes a person to be gay, to something like having red hair. Not better, not worse, just different. Instead, you the homophobe must call it a defect and compare it to pedophilia and bestiality. I don’t care how lonely you are, please stop desperately trying to get me to discuss this with you.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

McGillicutty wrote:
madhatter wrote:guess we won't be hearing from McGillicuddy now that his narrative is destroyed by a simple question...
You really need to understand something Madhatter. It’s not that I don’t want to discuss this topic. It’s only that I don’t want to discuss it with you. Haven’t you noticed a pattern by now? Whether it is about gays, or global warming, or which ski to buy ... no one wants to talk to you! Maybe if you weren’t so hateful about everything... For example, a normal person wanting to discuss this topic might have compared the random genetic mix that causes a person to be gay, to something like having red hair. WHY??? there is no proof at all of your "random genetic mix" we KNOW how people end up w red hair...we are discussing SEXUAL preference and whether it is nature or nurture, which you refuse to answer with anything besides your opinion...Not better, not worse, just different. Instead, you the homophobe must call it a defect and compare it to pedophilia and bestiality. I asked you to tell me how it's NOT and provided definitions and examples, you went on a personal attack...guess ya got nuttin' else...I don’t care how lonely you are, please stop desperately trying to get me to discuss this with you.mostly calling you out on your complete inability to refute the basis of my questioning...there's no discussion there's you unable to defend your POV...and attacking me...
right you only wish to parse words and control the narrative... if my questions are so " off base" you should be able to dispel them with ease...so yes I'll agree, you ( and many other petulant adolescent minded liberals) don't wish to discuss anything with any one who won't allow you to control the narrative with character attacks, political correctness and redefining the definition of "is" etc...you want to define "normal" you want to define "hate" you want to paint me as "lonely" "desperate" as if you have any clue, you want to speak for "everyone", you want to state your opinion as irrefutable fact, etc etc...

and that is the way nearly every dialogue w a liberal ends... Call them out on FACTS and don't allow them to answer with opinion and they are no longer interested...If it makes you so upset that you need to run and hide whenever your "worldview" is questioned ya might wanna take another look at that...That you feel the need to call me a homophobe and go on to imagine how my life is only further proves how delusional you are...You have no idea what reality is....
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Elton wants everyone to be tolerant of his bizarre life choices and has no tolerance for another's point of view. I try to be a live and live type so if people want test tube babies and can pay for it on their own, more power to them. I do think the whole thing is a little creepy though, but it's been going on since the late '70s and you can't put the genie back in the bottle. I guess Bubba's right the science has helped a lot of couples out, but I won't admit that.