New England Patriots

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
wanderer7453
Bumper

Re: New England Patriots

Post by wanderer7453 »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:Is this all over the Bill Belicheat comment. Well he did tape other teams practices! Facts are Facts!
And so did everyone else...and guess what, everyone still does. Your videographer just needs to sit in the stands, and cannot be on the sideline. Grow up.
You are obviously confusing him by letting the facts get in the way of his argument.
And it just show I hit a soft spot that he used the grow up comment :banana:
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

wanderer7453 wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:Is this all over the Bill Belicheat comment. Well he did tape other teams practices! Facts are Facts!
And so did everyone else...and guess what, everyone still does. Your videographer just needs to sit in the stands, and cannot be on the sideline. Grow up.
he was fined. period found guilty period

can't stand the facts huh
Go back to sucking wet farts out of dead seagulls. You're much better at that than cognitive recognition. When you understand the topic, we can talk.
ImageImageImageImage
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

wanderer7453 wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:

Not saying he didn't do it but the fine and all came about when he didn't stop after all teams were told to do so.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Yeah ... now Harbaugh gets the League to look into fining Bill for outcoaching Harbaugh on the ultimate Ben Vereen line-dance move.
Ranks up with the lame-est pressers in history. Will his brother hire him to help Michigan watch 2 more years of Ohio State dominance ?

Is Marlton down near Baltimore or further north ... where both Hoffa and the Jets are buried?

Bronco's got busted ... Colts can get broken :wink:

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Interesting article about Bill Belichick in the Wall Street Journal

http://www.wsj.com/articles/bill-belich ... 1421173085
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

brownman wrote:Yeah ... now Harbaugh gets the League to look into fining Bill for outcoaching Harbaugh on the ultimate Ben Vereen line-dance move.
Ranks up with the lame-est pressers in history. Will his brother hire him to help Michigan watch 2 more years of Ohio State dominance ?

Is Marlton down near Baltimore or further north ... where both Hoffa and the Jets are buried?

You should read a paper or two, the NFL has said all along that the Pat's plays were legal.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/patr ... were_legal
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

SnoBrdr wrote:
brownman wrote:Yeah ... now Harbaugh gets the League to look into fining Bill for outcoaching Harbaugh on the ultimate Ben Vereen line-dance move.

You should read a paper or two, the NFL has said all along that the Pat's plays were legal.

Belichick always plays chess, Harbaugh got caught playing checkers. :Toast :smash :bang :lol:
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

SnoBrdr wrote:
brownman wrote: You should read a paper or two, the NFL has said all along that the Pat's plays were legal.

Oye Vey :roll:

Thank you for the suggestion. I prefer non-fiction.

My 'in-jest' point is that Harbaugh, in true loser crybaby fashion, will try anything to save face after being badly outmatched by King Bill.
In fact, that play is a feature-set on Madden video games. Check the Herald's advertising section for a game retailer near you.

:cool
Forever .. Goat Path
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

brownman wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
brownman wrote: You should read a paper or two, the NFL has said all along that the Pat's plays were legal.

My 'in-jest' point is that Harbaugh, in true loser crybaby fashion, will try anything to save face after being badly outmatched by King Bill.
In fact, that play is a feature-set on Madden video games. Check the Herald's advertising section for a game retailer near you.

That rules out the Boston Globe and the New York Times!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12168 ... src=mobile" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

Marlton is Eagles territory. OK whack me on that . lol
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

SnoBrdr wrote:

I never even discussed this weekends play. Shula made the comment that was reacted to hear. I just stated the fact that he was fined for cheating in the past. And just for good measure Go Indy!!!
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

brownman wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Just like brothers...

I want cake! I want cake now!
ImageImageImageImage
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

Stormchaser wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:

Go back to sucking wet farts out of dead seagulls. You're much better at that than cognitive recognition. When you understand the topic, we can talk.
So sensitive. Just shows you know the truth. All I did was ask a question. And explain to me what I am missing about the topic.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Back on topic.

Go Patriots !

Colts must realize they can't win on Luck alone.
Recruited West Point ... that won't help now :wink:

Forever .. Goat Path