Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Pics From this Weekend

Post by Skibumtress »

Enjoy.
http://community.webshots.com/album/325967842ZCTuER

Do have to say that one of my highlights of this weekend was skiing with and watching SnowPrincess rip it up. She is an awesome lil' skier and I am totally amazed at her improvement from last year!!!!! IceMan, watch out for your lil' sis. :wink: At this rate, SnowPrincess will be skiing in the trees next season.
And hearing her say How YOU doin' was just priceless (Dork, I'll leave that story for you).

Had a fabulous weekend. Thanks to all who were there and made it all possible. :D
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hey, some nice shots there Bummy. :D
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

I like the shots of the Princess in action. I will have to download those so I can keep them for the future.
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

tyrolean_skier wrote:I like the shots of the Princess in action. I will have to download those so I can keep them for the future.
Ty, tomorrow I will crop them and blow them up for you so you can see her better in the photos and email them to you. I have a couple of others too that I didn't not post.
I only wish I got a photo of her following her Dad's lines. Mrs. DrNo and I just stood there and watched them. That was just too priceless. Brought a huge smile to my face watching the two of them.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Skibumtress wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:I like the shots of the Princess in action. I will have to download those so I can keep them for the future.
Ty, tomorrow I will crop them and blow them up for you so you can see her better in the photos and email them to you. I have a couple of others too that I didn't not post.
I only wish I got a photo of her following her Dad's lines. Mrs. DrNo and I just stood there and watched them. That was just too priceless. Brought a huge smile to my face watching the two of them.
There are many moments that she is precious like that and then there are the moments like today when she came home from school with ripped tights that I had put on her new this morning straight out of the box. She is a true tomboy and cannot seem to get the hang of being a little lady. :roll:
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Skibumtress wrote:
There are many moments that she is precious like that and then there are the moments like today when she came home from school with ripped tights that I had put on her new this morning straight out of the box. She is a true tomboy and cannot seem to get the hang of being a little lady. :roll:
Being a tomboy is not bad. And she is quite the lil' flirt.... I think she wiggles that lil' butt of her's on purpose when she skis. :wink:
Last edited by Skibumtress on Apr 20th, '05, 19:12, edited 1 time in total.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Skibumtress wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Skibumtress wrote:
Being a tomboy is not bad. And she is quite the lil' flirt.... I think she wiggles that lil' but of her's on purpose when she skis. :wink:
She was giving me the goo goo eyes on Saturday night, giggling, and hiding behind Dork's leg, peeking around at me...
ImageImageImageImage
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

Stormchaser wrote:
Skibumtress wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Skibumtress wrote:
Being a tomboy is not bad. And she is quite the lil' flirt.... I think she wiggles that lil' but of her's on purpose when she skis. :wink:
She was giving me the goo goo eyes on Saturday night, giggling, and hiding behind Dork's leg, peeking around at me...
I was too, but you didn't seem to notice me. I didn't even fit behind Dork's leg...

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Mtn Man wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Skibumtress wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Skibumtress wrote: Ty, tomorrow I will crop them and blow them up for you so you can see her better in the photos and email them to you. I have a couple of others too that I didn't not post.
I was too, but you didn't seem to notice me. I didn't even fit behind Dork's leg...

B)

I thought it was the port talking....
ImageImageImageImage
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Stormchaser wrote:
Mtn Man wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Skibumtress wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote: There are many moments that she is precious like that and then there are the moments like today when she came home from school with ripped tights that I had put on her new this morning straight out of the box. She is a true tomboy and cannot seem to get the hang of being a little lady. :roll:

B)

I thought it was the port talking....
I don't think we served any port on Saturday night. I think it was your South Beach outfit that attracted both the Snow Princess and Mtnman. :lol:
Sir Wanksalot
Green Skidder

Post by Sir Wanksalot »

lots of sitting butt no action except for snowpriceless :cry:
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Sir Wanksalot wrote:lots of sitting butt no action except for snowpriceless :cry:
Not all action is captured on film. Rest assured that there many of us ripping it up on the soft snow and not standing or sitting still.
Berkshiregal
Black Carver

Post by Berkshiregal »

Most excellent shots, Bummy
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

The captions were as good as the pics :lol: