LeSean McCoy traded to Bills

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: LeSean McCoy traded to Bills

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I can't even keep up with all the Eagles changes ... going to be an interesting year witnessing the "chip kelly" experiment.
Running back Frank Gore has gotten cold feet on joining the Philadelphia Eagles, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter, confirming an earlier report by NFL Network.

The reversal leaves the Eagles in search of a running back after already agreeing to trade LeSean McCoy to the Buffalo Bills.
I'm ambivalent on this. I think a man's word is pretty important, but some don't feel the same way ... it is business after all. Just look at all the colleges that lie to recruits
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I can't even keep up with all the Eagles changes ... going to be an interesting year witnessing the "chip kelly" experiment.
Running back Frank Gore has gotten cold feet on joining the Philadelphia Eagles, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter, confirming an earlier report by NFL Network.

The reversal leaves the Eagles in search of a running back after already agreeing to trade LeSean McCoy to the Buffalo Bills.
Nice !........ Us Giants fans are watching the implosion and hoping things in Philly go as smooth as they have in Washington !
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Nice !........ Us Giants fans are watching the implosion and hoping things in Philly go as smooth as they have in Washington !
Have either of the latter teams found a QB yet ?
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Still quite a few RBs out there ... namely Forsett
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Giants supposedly trying to sign Shane Vereen.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Giants supposedly trying to sign Shane Vereen.
Done deal WITH g-Men and Vareen , meanwhile Gore is signing with the COLTS ! .......... :shock:
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Sam Bradford to Eagles for Boles and drafts.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

SnoBrdr wrote:Sam Bradford to Eagles for Boles and drafts.
Still scratching my head on this one. Eagles signed the Giants Thurmond this AM.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Still scratching my head on this one. Eagles signed the Giants Thurmond this AM.
Eagles will be signing Drew Brees this afternoon.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

junior wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
or ... demarco murray
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
or ... demarco murray
If he does, it will be for little $$$.

He's getting desperate. Running backs are basically interchangeable and worthless to most teams.

Look at how the Pats use them.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
junior wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
or ... demarco murray

He's getting desperate. Running backs are basically interchangeable and worthless to most teams.

I'm just surprised Dallas won't pay for him ... I think Romo's success last year was a result of Murray. I don't think Murray will be easily replaced in their scheme.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
or ... demarco murray

I'm just surprised Dallas won't pay for him ... I think Romo's success last year was a result of Murray. I don't think Murray will be easily replaced in their scheme.[/quote]

Don't know their cap situation but how much would you give him ?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Murray is expected to sign a five-year, $42 million deal, including $21 million guaranteed, with the Eagles, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen.

Crazy money beside what they are supposed to pay Ryan Mathews, who on Wednesday reached agreement with the Eagles on a three-year, $11.5 million deal, including $5 million guaranteed.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I'm just surprised Dallas won't pay for him ... I think Romo's success last year was a result of Murray. I don't think Murray will be easily replaced in their scheme.
Don't know their cap situation but how much would you give him ?
Not sure of their cap situation ... they're saying Murray will sign with the Eagles for 5-years $42 million ($21 guaranteed).