Hillary Update

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Hillary Update

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:As far as I'm concerned, this issue wipes her out. No way she can get through / over this. It's too ugly.
Ah, the power of the liberal press will ride to her rescue.

Unless Al Gore gets in.
this remains to be seen but is certainly on the table...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:As far as I'm concerned, this issue wipes her out. No way she can get through / over this. It's too ugly.

Unless Al Gore gets in.
If I'm the GOP candidate ... I bring up the issue every time ... I make every debate about it ... I cover all the airwaves and TV shows with it. It would be like the swiftboating of Kerry, but worse
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Unless Al Gore gets in.
If I'm the GOP candidate ... I bring up the issue every time ... I make every debate about it ... I cover all the airwaves and TV shows with it. It would be like the swiftboating of Kerry, but worse
And if the press doesn't pick it up, it falls by the qwayside.

For example, when was the last time you heard anything about the St. Cardinals hacking into the Astros computers.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Unless Al Gore gets in.
And if the press doesn't pick it up, it falls by the qwayside.

For example, when was the last time you heard anything about the St. Cardinals hacking into the Astros computers.
I think it's too big an issue to skirt.

As for the Cardinals, I don't think anyone really cares. Maybe if charges come out they will.

I think the challenge with HIllary's server (as well as the Cardinals) is technology is too complex an issue for 2-minute sound bites.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

While I'm not really a Trump support, he got pounded much longer and harder for his Mexican remarks than Hillary has so far on all these emails.

Hell, compared to Brady, Hillary's had a walk in the park.

Which is more impactful to the country.

If it dosen't lead the national news story on a nighty basis, the press will let it die.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Hillary still says she did nothing wrong and never lied about it.

"Investigators Find 60 More Classified Emails Illegally sent From Hillary’s Private Email Server"

http://rightwingnews.com/democrats/inve ... il-server/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Dr. NO wrote:Hillary still says she did nothing wrong and never lied about it.
Notice she always couches her defense by saying she never sent nor received emails that were marked classified. That is her defense, that a sitting Secretary Of State can't tell what is sensitive information and what is not. That information later marked as classified doesn't count. Good luck with that.

There are leaks surfacing on classified material being stripped of the classified markings before being sent to Clinton's private email. If that turns out to be validated, whoever did it is in deep, and will be put under intense pressure to turn in the higher ups for a lower plea bargain deal.

More to come.
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: I think it's too big an issue to skirt.
That's why she wears pants suits. :mrgreen:
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Attachments
attachment.phpb.jpeg
attachment.phpb.jpeg (50.71 KiB) Viewed 457 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

"US: Up to 305 Clinton emails might have classified data".

http://news.yahoo.com/us-305-clinton-em ... itics.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This could be getting interesting.

Shut up and Ski!

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Remember this ? http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-worl ... airstrike/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Funny how the Obama administration could pick one individual out of the Benghazi attack and send a drone over to kill him ! Was it so he couldn't talk ? Was Benghazi the start up of ISIS with Obama's back door backing ? Is this why the emails were sent the way they were and then destroyed or tried to be destroyed ? Was Hillary the pawn in this for Obama ?
So when will the U.S. main stream media stop covering up for the White House and report the truth ?
Sgt Eddy Brewers
Slalom Racer

Post by Sgt Eddy Brewers »

Vaguely sincere question I need help on:

Hillary was Secretary of State for about five years. She had ALL emails going through her private server (so she wouldn't need to use more than one device?)?

She was asked to produce emails in response to Benghazi probe?

She deleted a lot of emails, claiming they were personal.

She has released some emails that were "not personal" but.... claims none of them were confidential?

OK.

Is it in any way logical that the emails of the Secretary of State, produced in conducting foreign policy, are NOT confidential?
I mean ANY of them really. Many of them are not intended to be read by ANYONE not addressed on the message.

Four years of emails through that server and she claims NONE of them were confidential?????

Any letter to any head of state or government functionary would be, at least, confidential. And she passed them through a server that was not under the secure control of our national security apparatus? For four years?

If she never sent a confidential email in four years...she wasn't a very effective Secretary of State?

This all is way too absurd.

Help me (sincerely) What part of this post is incorrect?...it can't all be correct or we are living in Neverland.
Ski the edges!
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Sgt Eddy Brewers wrote:Vaguely sincere question I need help on:

Hillary was Secretary of State for about five years. She had ALL emails going through her private server (so she wouldn't need to use more than one device?)?

She was asked to produce emails in response to Benghazi probe?

She deleted a lot of emails, claiming they were personal.

She has released some emails that were "not personal" but.... claims none of them were confidential?

OK.

Is it in any way logical that the emails of the Secretary of State, produced in conducting foreign policy, are NOT confidential?
I mean ANY of them really. Many of them are not intended to be read by ANYONE not addressed on the message.

Four years of emails through that server and she claims NONE of them were confidential?????

Any letter to any head of state or government functionary would be, at least, confidential. And she passed them through a server that was not under the secure control of our national security apparatus? For four years?

If she never sent a confidential email in four years...she wasn't a very effective Secretary of State?

This all is way too absurd.

Help me (sincerely) What part of this post is incorrect?...it can't all be correct or we are living in Neverland.
Almost every thing you said is exactly WHY you are supposed to conduct your business on a Government Secure (yeah, right) computer. Best part is, the company maintaining the server supposedly cleaned it. Guess they just removed some of the directories and files because are it appears they are finding and pulling data from the server. They are also tracking down the persons who sent or received e-mails from Clinton during her tenure.

Shut up and Ski!

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

I wonder whose idea it was to use a private server?

The email issue is huge and will dog her throughout the campaign, butt why aren't we hearing about Bill getting huge contributions to the foundation from foreign governments while she was Secretary of State and next in line for the presidency? The pay for play allegations involving millions and millions of dollars should be just as great of a concern.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.