Hillary Update

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Hillary Update

Post by madhatter »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... l-colluder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Trump Jr. meeting with the Russian spy was set up by the FBI to entrap, and people actually think there's no police state here.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Trump Jr. meeting with the Russian spy was set up by the FBI to entrap, and people actually think there's no police state here.
That's not entrapment, otherwise any cop looking to do a controlled buy from a drug dealer would constitute entrapment.

Entrapment - In criminal law, entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offence that the person would have otherwise been unlikely or unwilling to commit.

Sounds to me like Donnie Jr. willingly and enthusiastically took the meeting. If the FBI set it up (which I doubt), it's not called entrapment, it's called a sting operation.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... ified-info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Judicial Watch Demands Re-Opening Of Hillary Email Probe After More Classified Info Found
Judicial Watch broke down what they found:

On June 7, 2011, Clinton received classified information on her non-secure email account from former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, which Blair also forwarded to Jake Sullivan, about Blair’s Middle East negotiations with Israel, the Palestinians and the French

On January 26, 2010, Clinton’s Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan sent classified information via his unsecure Blackberry to Huma Abedin’s State Department email account that he’d earlier sent to Clinton’s and Abedin’s non-secure @clintonemail.com email accounts about U.K. negotiations with Northern Ireland.

On October 28, 2010, Clinton exchanges information with her friend Marty Torrey – a congressional aide – who asks Clinton in an email if she would advise that Torrey meet with former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf. Clinton responds through her non-secure email account approving the meeting and notes that she is emailing him from Hanoi, Vietnam.

An email chain dated April 8, 2010, which contains a memo from Sid Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton related to the change of government in Kyrgyzstan, contains information classified “confidential” and is redacted as “foreign government information” and “foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.” Blumenthal urges Clinton to “develop relations” with the new government in Kyrgyzstan.

These emails caused Judicial Watch founder Tom Fitton to call for the Department of Justice to re-open the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server during her time in office.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Which of these violations do you think that independent-minded people are more likely to give a crap about:

1) A government official used a private email server instead of a public email server for public business and then lost the records; or

2) A government official colluded with the Russian government to influence the outcome of a national election.

Hmm..... :beat
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:Which of these violations do you think that independent-minded people are more likely to give a crap about:

1) A government official used a private email server instead of a public email server for public business and then lost the records; or

2) A government official colluded with the Russian government to influence the outcome of a national election.

Hmm..... :beat
they're both hillary...what's your point?
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

I find your obsession with people who aren't in office anymore to be strange and unhealthy.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:I find your obsession with people who aren't in office anymore to be strange and unhealthy.
it's cuz yer an idiot...
mach es sehr schnell

Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

:lol: Yes, and I see that you are a model of intellectual clarity and insightfulness. :dis
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Hillary still completely delusional.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09- ... me-out-way" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

FBI Will Not Launch Criminal Probe Into Kavanaugh Allegations

Fox News reports that the FBI will not launch a criminal investigation according to highly-placed law enforcement sources.

The sources told Fox News that there were no allegations of a federal crime, therefore the bureau would not open a criminal investigation: "This is a political issue, not a law enforcement one," a source told Fox News.
"It’s totally inappropriate for someone to demand we use law enforcement resources to investigate a 35-year-old allegation when she won't go under oath and can't remember key details including when or where it happened."
Bill Clinton Accuser Wants FBI To Probe Violent Rape Claim After Hillary Bobbles Kavanaugh Question
Hours after Hillary Clinton sidestepped a question involving her husband's rape allegations, one of Bill Clinton's accusers, Juanita Broaddrick, demanded an FBI investigation into her claim that the former President committed a "forcible, brutal rape" in a Little Rock, Arkansas hotel room on April 25, 1978 in which she says Clinton nearly bit her lip off.
Juanita Broaddrick
@atensnut
I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73....it never goes away.

seems miss Broaddrick remembers the who when and where's of a crime that took place...

leftists, perpetually lying projectionists... :zzz

still wonder what happened hillary? hahaha hillaryous...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:FBI Will Not Launch Criminal Probe Into Kavanaugh Allegations
As they shouldn't. $.02
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell