Hillary Update

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Bubba
Site Admin

Re: Hillary Update

Post by Bubba »

Kpdemello wrote:
Highway Star wrote: Image
Is this a pic of the white house? Because today I heard on the news that there's a historically, ridiculously high 35% turn over rate.
It's actually been cited as 43%, but who's counting?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:
Highway Star wrote: Image
Is this a pic of the white house? Because today I heard on the news that there's a historically, ridiculously high 35% turn over rate.
It's actually been cited as 43%, but who's counting?
who cares? perform or be gone...expect more departures....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/13/politics ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

madhatter wrote:who cares? perform or be gone...expect more departures....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/13/politics ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You're right. All is well!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

APRIL FOOLS

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Ditto.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

a bump for madame not president...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1HQ2K2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A long-awaited U.S. Justice Department internal watchdog report on former FBI chief James Comey’s public disclosures on Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state and whether FBI employees leaked information to try to hurt her 2016 presidential bid is expected to be issued next month.

The investigation will examine Comey’s statements in August 2016 that no charges would be brought against Clinton and in October about the re-opening of the FBI investigation into her use of a private email server rather than a government server, potentially jeopardizing classified information.

The report also is expected to address whether active and retired FBI agents in New York leaked information about investigations of the Clinton Foundation charitable organization and the discovery of a trove of Clinton-related emails.
yeah to hurt clinton.... :roll: s/b interesting to see what they turn up here...
mach es sehr schnell

Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

madhatter wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1HQ2K2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A long-awaited U.S. Justice Department internal watchdog report on former FBI chief James Comey’s public disclosures on Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state and whether FBI employees leaked information to try to hurt her 2016 presidential bid is expected to be issued next month.

The investigation will examine Comey’s statements in August 2016 that no charges would be brought against Clinton and in October about the re-opening of the FBI investigation into her use of a private email server rather than a government server, potentially jeopardizing classified information.

The report also is expected to address whether active and retired FBI agents in New York leaked information about investigations of the Clinton Foundation charitable organization and the discovery of a trove of Clinton-related emails.
yeah to hurt clinton.... :roll: s/b interesting to see what they turn up here...
At this point I expect this is for show, to cover for Comey's slip ups, but no one is going to be held accountable. Too many Coydogs, DHSs, Nikolis and Kpdemellows to hold anyone's feet to the server/bleachbit/Wiener fire.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Mister Moose wrote:
madhatter wrote:

At this point I expect this is for show, to cover for Comey's slip ups, but no one is going to be held accountable. Too many Coydogs, DHSs, Nikolis and Kpdemellows to hold anyone's feet to the server/bleachbit/Wiener fire.
You seem smart then write sh*t like this. If the justice department wants it reopened they easily could. Now let’s get back to reality
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Nikoli wrote:
Mister Moose wrote: At this point I expect this is for show, to cover for Comey's slip ups, but no one is going to be held accountable. Too many Coydogs, DHSs, Nikolis and Kpdemellows to hold anyone's feet to the server/bleachbit/Wiener fire.
You seem smart then write sh*t like this. If the justice department wants it reopened they easily could. Now let’s get back to reality
I'm simply commenting on my estimation of the chances anyone gets prosecuted. There isn't enough pubic pressure to bring that prosecution. You are part of that group. There is quite a lot of discretionary prosecution that goes on. If the shoe fits....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Mister Moose wrote:
Nikoli wrote:
Mister Moose wrote: At this point I expect this is for show, to cover for Comey's slip ups, but no one is going to be held accountable. Too many Coydogs, DHSs, Nikolis and Kpdemellows to hold anyone's feet to the server/bleachbit/Wiener fire.
I'm simply commenting on my estimation of the chances anyone gets prosecuted. There isn't enough pubic pressure to bring that prosecution. You are part of that group. There is quite a lot of discretionary prosecution that goes on. If the shoe fits....
I see. So you're saying she needs to be tried in the court of public opinion sufficiently before the law acts. That's how our legal system works?

Maybe Papa Trump can start hosting more, "Lock Her Up" rallies to appease your thirst and get some legal action going.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million
The mainstream media took no notice of a federal court filing that exposes a $84 million money-laundering conspiracy Democrats executed during the 2016 presidential election.
That lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits.
as always dems are more crooked than Lombard st...
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

madhatter wrote:Bombshell: FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million
The mainstream media took no notice of a federal court filing that exposes a $84 million money-laundering conspiracy Democrats executed during the 2016 presidential election.
That lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits.
as always dems are more crooked than Lombard st...
http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/24/bom ... 4-million/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://nypost.com/2016/09/06/schneider ... gn-donors/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman gave the Clinton Foundation a pass on identifying foreign donors in its charitable filings — making it impossible to know if it got any special favors while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state,
I'm sure he had good reason, being an upstanding guy and all that...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell