Hillary Update

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Hillary Update

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:“Hillary Clinton’s missing emails were found in the Obama White House”

What does “found in the Obama White House” mean?
https://twitter.com/JudicialWatch/statu ... e-house%2F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BREAKING: JW announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President (1/4).
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:“Hillary Clinton’s missing emails were found in the Obama White House”

https://twitter.com/JudicialWatch/statu ... e-house%2F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BREAKING: JW announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President (1/4).
Doesn’t answer my question. Were they found on a laptop? Printed and stored somewhere? The EO of POTUS is large ... were they found on a laptop used by the National Security Council or the OMB or POTUS, etc. Were the missing emails commensurate with Clinton’s statement that they were not work related or were these emails with SCI or other work related sensitive information.

Need more info.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Doesn’t answer my question. Were they found on a laptop? Printed and stored somewhere? The EO of POTUS is large ... were they found on a laptop used by the National Security Council or the OMB or POTUS, etc. Were the missing emails commensurate with Clinton’s statement that they were not work related or were these emails with SCI or other work related sensitive information.

Need more info.
agreed, lets have the sh!tstain testify under oath before congress....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Need more info.
Maybe. Depends where they found them and what they found. If the emails are personal and not work related and found on some staffers laptop ... can’t say I’d really care.

As for the sh1tstain remark, while perhaps not your intent, it sure seems like a racial epithet of some sort.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

To solve a problem you have to identify it for what it really is. The real politic.

I live with a guy from Saudi. I talk to him all the time. I've asked him to go skiing with me many times. Nope.
I live with a black guy. I shoveled his car out. He didn't know how.

Let's face it many of the bigger issues the U.S. is facing today are: Drugs brought in by Mexicans, Muslims killing people because they're not f'd up. Dudes from Africa...

This is our country. If you come here don't be an A$$hat. Live by our rules.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Need more info.
Maybe. Depends where they found them and what they found. If the emails are personal and not work related and found on some staffers laptop ... can’t say I’d really care.

As for the sh1tstain remark, while perhaps not your intent, it sure seems like a racial epithet of some sort.
former POtuS

mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

If Hilary had won we might have never recovered. I think we'd have more of a civil war than we do now.
Obama is a turncoat, A piece of SH!T. More will come out...

Can we put them in jail. NO, they are above the law because he was elected and she is a cankle - cow.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:If Hilary had won we might have never recovered. I think we'd have more of a civil war than we do now.
Obama is a turncoat, A piece of SH!T. More will come out...

Can we put them in jail. NO, they are above the law because he was elected and she is a cankle - cow.
let's be clear obama was a puppet...nonetheless he was the face of the operation and deserves the "credit" for it...he allowed the weaponization of gov agencies in order to ensure democratic advantage and eventual lock on power using the media and cries of racism to provide cover..
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Cankles' brother has been murdered. Cankle said he was oaky when she saw him to exchange loot from their latest fraud. she said they met a couple of times a week as she left his house. In the file photo there was a smashed phone and a hammer in the drive way.

He will be missed. Moon-faced daughter is said to have wondered for years when this would happen.

:shock:
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

^ :like :like :like

As with Vince Foster putting a gun in his mouth and ending it all after Cankle went full Cankle on him. Everyone from Moon faced daughter to her white as a ghost when Cankle'er lost. Hillary had a hand in her brother's death. Bet they and The Pres did a lot of hard drugs in the day.

R.I.P. Cankle Sib, you flaming piece of …. :banana:

Justice is an early death for this guy :like
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Anybody remember this woman?

https://babylonbee.com/news/hilary-clin ... ted-states" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

russia russia russia....this woman is a fvcking lunatic... and still likely to have done better than any of the current crop of D's will in 2020...

tulsi has thrown down the gauntlet...will the hildebeast join the "race"...

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Matt Taibbi Trounces Intellectual Mainstream: "Everyone's A Russian Asset?"

Authored by Matt Taibbi via RollingStone.com,

America laughed at Hillary Clinton’s remarks about Tulsi Gabbard, but her ideas fit perfectly in the pseudointellectual mainstream...
yep yer all ( barely) useful idiots...
Even if you posit the most elaborate theories of Russian interference (which I don’t, but of course I’m denialist scum), what happened in 2016 was still almost entirely a domestic story, with Trump benefiting from long-developing public rejection of the political establishment.

Rather than confront the devastating absurdity of defeat before an ad-libbing game show host who was seemingly trying to lose – a black comedy that is 100% in America’s rich stupidity tradition – Democrats have gone all-in on this theory of foreign infiltration. House speaker Nancy Pelosi even said as much in a White House meeting, pointing at Trump and proclaiming: “All roads lead to Putin.”

All? Seriously? Is this ever going to end?
it will, but only when one party is thoroughly annihilated...

there is virtually zero chance that the losing side in 2020 is going to accept it....

we've already seen the unhinged violence of the left after their 2016 defeat...widespread rioting and destruction of public property is all but guaranteed should they lose again...

it remains to be seen what the reaction from the right will be should they lose in 2020...it's unlikely to be the destruction of public property and local businesses...

it just doesn't seem possible that either side will accept defeat at the hands of the other...alinksy would be proud....
mach es sehr schnell