Hillary Update

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Hillary Update

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:Obama's comments about Hillary Clinton's email left 'a foul taste in the FBI's mouth'

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obamas-co ... 00810.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
nothing is beneath this tin horn dictator wannabe...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

Biden is very likely to announce in the next couple of days. History is going to repeat 2008 history where she loses to "anybody but Hillary". Bernie wasn't going to ever get the nomination but Biden is plenty mainstream enough to easily beat HRC. If the Republicans nominate a lunatic, it's President Biden.
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Geoff wrote:Biden is very likely to announce in the next couple of days. History is going to repeat 2008 history where she loses to "anybody but Hillary". Bernie wasn't going to ever get the nomination but Biden is plenty mainstream enough to easily beat HRC. If the Republicans nominate a lunatic, it's President Biden.
Hey Geoff, IF the republicans, or WHEN the republicans.... :beat
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

He'll be the first "toucher" president.

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

shortski wrote:He'll be the first "toucher" president.
At best, second.

shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Coydog wrote:
At best, second.

Posting 6 pics of the same event doesn't demonstrate "more".....unless your're talking stupidity.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

shortski wrote:
Coydog wrote:
At best, second.

Posting 6 pics of the same event doesn't demonstrate "more".....unless your're talking stupidity.
Not more, "before". Though, believe me, there's more.

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

There is nothing wrong with touching people. Biden looks a little creepy though. Creepy touch bad.

Hoping something big comes out with cankle cow Thursday. Maybe she'll start crying and run out of the room yelling "What difference..
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Nikoli wrote:Let's be clear. Port scanning a server is not intrusion.
Similarly, a server hardened by the State Department/DSS and compliant with NIST/ISO standards is not the same as a server hardened by Platte River Networks ... a "mom and pop" firm with access to the server, but no security clearances to see the information in which it contained. Security clearances required as part of NISP legislation passed by Bill Clinton in the 90's.

If you don't think this was a deliberate effort to evade public scrutiny at the expense of US National Security, I'd like to hear what you think it was.
An excellent question from XJ.
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

Mister Moose wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Similarly, a server hardened by the State Department/DSS and compliant with NIST/ISO standards is not the same as a server hardened by Platte River Networks ... a "mom and pop" firm with access to the server, but no security clearances to see the information in which it contained. Security clearances required as part of NISP legislation passed by Bill Clinton in the 90's.

If you don't think this was a deliberate effort to evade public scrutiny at the expense of US National Security, I'd like to hear what you think it was.
I don't think HRC was deliberately trying to compromise US National Security. IT rules and policies are for "the little people". Important people like HRC can do whatever they want.

I don't think HRC will get the nomination because she projects as a power-grubbing and money-grubbing sleazeball lawyer/politician. Unlike her husband who knew how to work a room and make everyone like him, HRC doesn't have a likable bone in her body. She got slaughtered by a nobody like Obama 8 years ago. Biden will do the same this time despite all his failings.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Biden just announced he will not run.
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

Mister Moose wrote:Biden just announced he will not run.
I'm really surprised. I thought he'd have no problem getting the nomination. It's now a lock for HRC. The Republicans need to put up an electable candidate.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Geoff wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

I don't think HRC was deliberately trying to compromise US National Security. IT rules and policies are for "the little people". Important people like HRC can do whatever they want.

I don't think HRC will get the nomination because she projects as a power-grubbing and money-grubbing sleazeball lawyer/politician. Unlike her husband who knew how to work a room and make everyone like him, HRC doesn't have a likable bone in her body. She got slaughtered by a nobody like Obama 8 years ago. Biden will do the same this time despite all his failings.
The problem is we don't know why the separate server was used. I don't believe her excuse about two devices as she could have easily integrated her work and personal on the same device, while using a government hardened server.
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
The problem is we don't know why the separate server was used. I don't believe her excuse about two devices as she could have easily integrated her work and personal on the same device, while using a government hardened server.
It's pretty clear that she used private email because she didn't want the Department of State archiving every email she sent and received. Those rules are for the "little people" and she's above them. She's a lawyer who has done some questionable things in her life. Of course she's going to take all the steps to make sure her communications aren't archived and available to public scrutiny. Typical HRC behavior.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Judge Andrew Napolitano explained on "Hannity" that in his view, there's no "conceivable" way that Hillary Clinton could have believed that there was no classified information in her private emails.

The judge pointed out that the travel plans of Amb. Chris Stevens in Libya were contained in the emails, along with the names of undercover CIA officers.

"How could she say those weren't classified?" he asked.

Clinton has insisted that she did not send or receive information on her private email server that was classified at that time.

The judge said he sees Clinton's legal position as being "somewhere between grave and worse than grave."

Hannity asked the judge what he thinks will happen if FBI Director James Comey wants to move forward with charges against Clinton, but Attorney General Loretta Lynch refuses to proceed.

Napolitano said if that happens, he believes senior FBI officials may resign in protest and possibly even leak information on the case.

"The case will be so damning, the political effect will be the same as if they had sought an indictment," said Napolitano.
my guess is we are about to see the most obvious case of crony/partisan obstruction of justice ever perpetrated by the DOJ...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....