"Boys of Spring"

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Re: "Boys of Spring"

Post by Atomic1 »

Dr. NO wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:The Jays really improved their roster with Price and Tulowitzki . Price when healthy is one of the best Lefties in the game and Tulo is a solid SS who bats lead-off and has power ! Could the Jays be the team to beat down the stretch ? Did the Yanks peak too early ?........we shall see !
Don't put the hex on it please.

Of course the two EE trolls will put their own on spin on it.
Ah, an example of why I changed my attitude toward the Red Sox and their fans. Good to see not much has changed.
Doc don't give me that chit ! All I presented were the facts on how the Blue Jays got what they needed before the trade deadline and could it be possible the Yanks Peaked to early ! I actually asked the peaked question BEFORE the Toronto series . About this attitude adjustment with Sox fans again I say bull chit because the Sox have won 3 world Championships in the past 11 years and I don't recall you cheering for them in any of them.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Atomic1 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:The Jays really improved their roster with Price and Tulowitzki . Price when healthy is one of the best Lefties in the game and Tulo is a solid SS who bats lead-off and has power ! Could the Jays be the team to beat down the stretch ? Did the Yanks peak too early ?........we shall see !

Ah, an example of why I changed my attitude toward the Red Sox and their fans. Good to see not much has changed.
Doc don't give me that chit ! All I presented were the facts on how the Blue Jays got what they needed before the trade deadline and could it be possible the Yanks Peaked to early ! I actually asked the peaked question BEFORE the Toronto series . About this attitude adjustment with Sox fans again I say bull chit because the Sox have won 3 world Championships in the past 11 years and I don't recall you cheering for them in any of them.
Pull you head out of that tail section (or boom) and look at who I responded to. Unless your name is Snobrdr, you were not even addressed. :dis
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Dr. NO wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Pull you head out of that tail section (or boom) and look at who I responded to. Unless your name is Snobrdr, you were not even addressed. :dis
I see 2 Atomic1 quotes in your link ! :rant
So anyway ,seeing I'm always about the payroll I must say this current Red Sox team is the WORSE team money can buy ! They have lots of young underpaid position players and the most overpaid pile of garbage on the mound I've seen in awhile.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Atomic1 wrote: So anyway ,seeing I'm always about the payroll I must say this current Red Sox team is the WORSE team money can buy ! They have lots of young underpaid position players and the most overpaid pile of garbage on the mound I've seen in awhile.
Proving once again that money can't buy happiness.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Bubba wrote:
Atomic1 wrote: So anyway ,seeing I'm always about the payroll I must say this current Red Sox team is the WORSE team money can buy ! They have lots of young underpaid position players and the most overpaid pile of garbage on the mound I've seen in awhile.
Proving once again that money can't buy happiness.
Ya the EE tried that for many, many years but this current edition of Sox management didn't understand that.

They were bailed out by the LAD and couldn't wait to waste their $$$ again.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Great series begins tonight in St. Louis, Cards vs Pirates (5 games behind the Cards) for three games. Cards have the best record in baseball, the Pirates are third just behind the Royals. The NL Central, without a doubt, the best division in baseball. The game is on the MLB channel. Go Bucs.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

The collar got a tad bit tighter for the EE last night.

Will they still have the lead after tonight?
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

SnoBrdr wrote:The collar got a tad bit tighter for the EE last night.

Will they still have the lead after tonight?
They've been playing way above expectations all season. I'll still be surprised if they win the East so this losing stretch is no real surprise.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

How about them Jays.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Huge series this weekend.

Hal S. says the division is "ours to lose".

Will he be right.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Big time move by Beltran.

Great win when the EE needed it the most.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Glad to see the Toronto streak ended :mrgreen:

Tough news for John Ferrell . . .
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

American League East is crazy. The top 2 or 3 teams just don't want to seal the deal, WIN and Boston just is NOT playing dead yet. Just when you think they are going to be out of it, they get on a streak and almost bring their number to single digits. E# down to 28. GO EE, YANKEES!
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Toronto takes pennant over Houston.
Cardinals will win the funky trophy.

Appears the entire Red Sox organization required chemo.
Since that unfortunate announcement, they have rallied.

Yankees Suck.
Forever .. Goat Path
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

What the Mets did to the Phillies last night was disgusting. What a show of power. Love seeing so many homeruns, but still would prefer a pitching duel.