SS chair is the only chair running until end of season....

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

the Disemboweler
Whipping Post

SS chair is the only chair running until end of season....

Post by the Disemboweler »

check the report....8 trails....
I do what I want, when I want, where I want, & how I want & if you don't like it you can go $uck yourself :-)

Witness the birth of evil. The disemboweler :-$

http://www.yadvashem.org/

http://www.komennyc.org/

http://gohtbc.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE4dJJ_k ... re=related

http://www.swjackdrilling.com/

Long live Killington Resort and Turn of the River Lodge!!!!
KBL Ed
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by KBL Ed »

How did Snowy do like 5 runs in the Canyon then?
Es war sehr schoen.
Over ten years... not including RSN or K-Chat. Way too much time wasted.
Smell you later.
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

that's apparently thursday's report. does say only 1 lift & 8 trails for the weekend. guess they're shutting down the k1 & canyon earlier than they said. might sit this one out anyway with r*in in the forecast. hope for sunshine the following weekend.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Let's see, 8 trails. In Killington speak that would be:

Headwall, middle and lower Superstar
Upper and lower Skylark
Upper and lower Bittersweet
Upper High Road.

In English:

3 runs.
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Well, at least you'll still be able to get to bear to do shuttle runs. Such a shame to see such a dramatic decrease in open terrain over such a short period of time.

Edit: From the Lift Report page: "The Superstar Express Quad will be the only lift running for the rest of the season and goes online at 9 a.m."
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

spanky wrote:Well, at least you'll still be able to get to bear to do shuttle runs. Such a shame to see such a dramatic decrease in open terrain over such a short period of time.

Edit: From the Lift Report page: "The Superstar Express Quad will be the only lift running for the rest of the season and goes online at 9 a.m."
The temperature of the last few days must have done some job on all the terrain we were enjoying last weekend.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

They got our money and don't want to pay for lifts, groomers, and lifties any more. There were like 49 trails open today.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Sir Wanksalot
Green Skidder

Post by Sir Wanksalot »

[quote="andyzee"]They got our money and don't want to pay for lifts, groomers, and lifties any more. There were like 49 trails open today.[/quote

andie r u up this weekend, i want to sea u on your metros. may be we can session the park
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Sir Wanksalot wrote:
andyzee wrote:They got our money and don't want to pay for lifts, groomers, and lifties any more. There were like 49 trails open today.
andie r u up this weekend, i want to sea u on your metros. may be we can session the park
No, I think I'll hit Sugarbush.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Tony Hawk
Green Skidder

Post by Tony Hawk »

Sir Wanksalot wrote:
andyzee wrote:They got our money and don't want to pay for lifts, groomers, and lifties any more. There were like 49 trails open today.[/quote

Did I hear Session? I might be in town with bucky, lets rip it up, Does k have anything bigger than the kiddie rail in your avatar?
Sir Wanksalot
Green Skidder

Post by Sir Wanksalot »

Tony Hawk wrote:
Sir Wanksalot wrote:
andyzee wrote:They got our money and don't want to pay for lifts, groomers, and lifties any more. There were like 49 trails open today.[/quote

Did I hear Session? I might be in town with bucky, lets rip it up, Does k have anything bigger than the kiddie rail in your avatar?
haha

that kiddie rale is like 600 feat long and ends at the bar

so much snow two, keep having to dig it out lol

knot sure what k is offring this weakend, definately wood session with u Tony Luke...i'd be an honour
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

According to reports, there was still plenty of skiable terrain off the K-1 today and it's supposed to get colder again tonight and for the rest of the week. I don't get it.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Sir Wanksalot
Green Skidder

Post by Sir Wanksalot »

andyzee wrote:
Sir Wanksalot wrote:
andyzee wrote:They got our money and don't want to pay for lifts, groomers, and lifties any more. There were like 49 trails open today.
No, I think I'll hit Sugarbush.
take sum videos!!
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

Bubba wrote:According to reports, there was still plenty of skiable terrain off the K-1 today and it's supposed to get colder again tonight and for the rest of the week. I don't get it.
unfortuneately i think it's all based on projections. i think last weekend with the forecast & the sunshine daydream thing they were expecting lots of fannies in the seats. this weekend doesn't look good so i guess they've decided to pull the plug early.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

skiadikt wrote:
Bubba wrote:According to reports, there was still plenty of skiable terrain off the K-1 today and it's supposed to get colder again tonight and for the rest of the week. I don't get it.
unfortuneately i think it's all based on projections. i think last weekend with the forecast & the sunshine daydream thing they were expecting lots of fannies in the seats. this weekend doesn't look good so i guess they've decided to pull the plug early.
Last weekend they planned on running 3 lifts until people started sending e-mails to the powers that be. Maybe between that and occupancy rates (I assume they look at those) they suddenly realized that the fannies were going to be out there and elected to run more. You're right though, with the forecast of r*in, maybe they're just assuming they won't need the K-1 any longer and won't have the cover up top to allow it.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe