Anyone Bring the Bikes Up to the Mountain?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

BIKE? that would be like EXERCISE or someting. Snow on the hill, Pork in the parking lot, along with BEER. Why would I want to ruin a great day by exercising on a bicycle? :oops:
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

Dr. NO wrote:BIKE? that would be like EXERCISE or someting. Snow on the hill, Pork in the parking lot, along with BEER. Why would I want to ruin a great day by exercising on a bicycle? :oops:
I'm talking when the snow is gone ( :cry: ) silly. But as MtnMan says... if there's a ribbon...... :D
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Skibumtress wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:BIKE? that would be like EXERCISE or someting. Snow on the hill, Pork in the parking lot, along with BEER. Why would I want to ruin a great day by exercising on a bicycle? :oops:
I'm talking when the snow is gone ( :cry: ) silly. But as MtnMan says... if there's a ribbon...... :D
OK, well, before I am in my sling and can actually RIDE, I might bring a bike or two up and try riding. Maybe Memorial Day WE would be a better time. Just bring the BUG JUICE for the black flies !

BTW, I suck at going UP HILL
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

Dr. NO wrote:
Skibumtress wrote:
OK, well, before I am in my sling and can actually RIDE, I might bring a bike or two up and try riding. Maybe Memorial Day WE would be a better time. Just bring the BUG JUICE for the black flies !

BTW, I suck at going UP HILL
Same here but I'm getting better at it. Now, going down hill..... LOVE IT. I guess it's cause I have a fetish for speed.
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

Skibumtress wrote: ... I'm getting better at it ... going down ... LOVE IT. I guess it's cause I have a fetish ...
and the problem is? :wink:
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Eski wrote:
Skibumtress wrote: ... I'm getting better at it ... going down ... LOVE IT. I guess it's cause I have a fetish ...
and the problem is? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: MrEski, you make me laugh more than anyone on this board - you wait for the best entry . . . to make your perfect response 8) 8) . . . and, it's always the best :wink:
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on Apr 25th, '05, 07:49, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

Edit Whore!