Thursday am report:)

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

MrsG
Whipping Post

Thursday am report:)

Post by MrsG »

Well, we're not sure what damage the mountain sustained, but it is another bluebird sky day and was 32 degrees at 7:30 am, 39 at 8:23 am. Friends of ours took a walk over here from near the Bay1Basher House and they mentioned the mountain did not look like it changed much from yesterday. Still no report on K, so not sure if their "one lift" report is still on :? We'll let you know the outcome later:wink:

Edit: One lift, and SS, Bitter groomed - we're outta here :wink:
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: Thursday am report:)

Post by Dr. NO »

MrsG wrote:Well, we're not sure what damage the mountain sustained, but it is another bluebird sky day and was 32 degrees at 7:30 am, 39 at 8:23 am. Friends of ours took a walk over here from near the Bay1Basher House and they mentioned the mountain did not look like it changed much from yesterday. Still no report on K, so not sure if their "one lift" report is still on :? We'll let you know the outcome later:wink:

Edit: One lift, and SS, Bitter groomed - we're outta here :wink:
thanks MrsG. That really sucks with so much great snow on the top. they should at least run the K1 for access to the canyon and snowdon. F"n KMART is really going down the tubes.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
ozzy
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by ozzy »

i skied this afternoon and it kinda sucked. i mean it's always fun slidding on snow and whatnot, but it was like chunks of firm on sugar. the groomed wasn't mushy or firm, just kinda semifrozen granular. the ungroomed was still way to firm to be good. superstar headwall was like mid winter frozen granular/ icy conditions.
whatever, tomorrow supposted to be warmer and hopefully softer. it served its purpose for me today. eight runs off superstar lift fit exactly into my schedule this afternoon.
skiskee8 wrote:Skiing in powder sucks. It's so much more work, and you can't go as fast.
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

ozzy wrote:i skied this afternoon and it kinda sucked. i mean it's always fun slidding on snow and whatnot, but it was like chunks of firm on sugar. the groomed wasn't mushy or firm, just kinda semifrozen granular. the ungroomed was still way to firm to be good. superstar headwall was like mid winter frozen granular/ icy conditions.
whatever, tomorrow supposted to be warmer and hopefully softer. it served its purpose for me today. eight runs off superstar lift fit exactly into my schedule this afternoon.
all day I was going around thinking today was friday....go figure!
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.