BAN BRADY FOR LIFE

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: BAN BRADY FOR LIFE

Post by SnoBrdr »

You're obviously making my point as this was not his personal property as Geoff pointed out.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

SnoBrdr wrote:
You're obviously making my point as this was not his personal property as Geoff pointed out.
Did you and Geoff miss my post?
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Coydog wrote:Now, back to you handing over your personal cell phone to your employer ...
Yes, I'd hand over my personal cell phone to my employer if (1) I was conducting business using my personal phone, (2) I was accused of perpetuating fraud, etc. and my phone would clear my name, (3) it meant that if I didn't provide it I may lose my job and the ability to support my family. I might be inclined to engage a lawyer to assess the employers rights, but my primary goal would be to preserve my job to support my family.

Having worked in industry that are highly regulated, most have a BYOD or acceptable use policy regarding use of mobile devices. My current employer has the ability, to some extent, to monitor data on my phone. It's my understanding that recent Supreme Court rulings have been in favor of the employer obtaining/reading text messages when an employee is suspected of breaking workplace policies or procedures.
Can you please list the citation where the SCOTUS says this in regards to a personally owned phone.
The SCOTUS ruling was in relation to phones paid for / provided-by the employer. Doesn't change my opinion.

Would you be willing to lose your job to preserve your privacy? Or would you share your phone, prove your innocence, and then purse legal action?
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Here you go, more "cheatriot" rumors from Peyton Manning.

Tony Dungy: Peyton Manning thought Patriots may have bugged locker room!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 29229.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let the BS begin, or resume.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

Dr. NO wrote:Here you go, more "cheatriot" rumors from Peyton Manning.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 29229.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BS I think not. Just the continuing saga of cheating by this organization. Where there is smoke there is fire.
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

wanderer7453 wrote:

BS I think not. Just the continuing saga of cheating by this organization. Where there is smoke there is fire.
SIGH, Haters gotta hate. :bang
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

wanderer7453 wrote:

I agree, the Colts have always been cheaters - first class whiners too.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

I would not be surprised at all if it is true.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:

I agree, the Colts have always been cheaters - first class whiners too.
:like :like
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:

That's the good thing about the Zone, you don't have to wait long till a troll shows up.

But he won't talk about all the cheating HIS team has been accused of.

More the pity. Just like the head troll from NY.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

That's the good thing about the Zone, you don't have to wait long till a troll shows up.

Your belief in trolls shows that there is something wrong with your brain function, proof that you are living in a fantasy world. Sorry to be the first to tell you, there's no such thing as trolls. No wonder you believe Brady. You also need reading comprehensive lessons. I have admitted that my team and players have had problems. Also, Bradshaw admitted he used steroids to help with injuries. He admitted it like a man, something Brady can't do. Brady can't man up and admit he lied and cheated. You should also not compare off field disgraces with on field disgraces, they are two separate animals.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

Your belief in trolls shows that there is something wrong with your brain function, proof that you are living in a fantasy world. Sorry to be the first to tell you, there's no such thing as trolls. No wonder you believe Brady. You also need reading comprehensive lessons. I have admitted that my team and players have had problems. Also, Bradshaw admitted he used steroids to help with injuries. He admitted it like a man, something Brady can't do. Brady can't man up and admit he lied and cheated. You should also not compare off field disgraces with on field disgraces, they are two separate animals.
Trolls just keep on trolling.

Brady has nothing to admit as he did nothing wrong.

Bradshaw should obviously be stripped of all his SB wins and removed from the HoF.

Anything less is a mockery and you'd have to admit that as you are being so honest about your team's "problems".
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

Bradshaw should obviously be stripped of all his SB wins and removed from the HoF.

Anything less is a mockery and you'd have to admit that as you are being so honest about your team's "problems".
I looked up the word delusional in the dictionary today:

There was a picture of SnoBrder..............................
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

For all to enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRZz_EoQrZE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The youtube video has 477 thumbs up, 8 thumbs down...........only Boston yahoo sport fan types would give this video a thumbs down
Attachments
Bradshaw_Induction_180-220[1].jpg
Bradshaw_Induction_180-220[1].jpg (24.38 KiB) Viewed 514 times
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote: I would not be surprised at all if it is true.

I looked up the word delusional in the dictionary today:

There was a picture of SnoBrder..............................
Please post said link.

And then try to spell my name correctly.

I guess a troll will always be just a troll and a fan of a rapist.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

New spelling for SnoBrdr:

Sno-BORE-dr