BAN BRADY FOR LIFE

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

BAN BRADY FOR LIFE

Post by f.a.s.t. »

NFL report out..............Brady knew footballs being deflated. Just like I said all along.

Punishment should be lifetime ban.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Re: BAN BRADY FOR LIFE

Post by f.a.s.t. »

The Justice Department now needs to look into this too. There are federal laws that prohibit this type of behavior: racketeering, obstruction and bribery to name a few.

Prison time may be appropriate.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Maybe just shoot him and be done with it?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Suggest you read the salient portions of the report. The report is long on speculation.
The texts between Bird and Jaz are particularly entertaining :like

So What now? Is there some litigation pending? Formal apology .. for what exactly?
Even if TB12 is somehow FOUND guilty of something, what's the recourse?
Vacate all the Superbowls, whitewash all the records, nullify his marriage?
A fine on Brady won't make a dent. Gisele would pay it with pocket change.

After the first 4 games last year, Boomer said Brady was finished. Yeah ... right.
Suspend him the first 4 games this year? Bring it. The Pats have Jimmy :lol:

Regardless of this hubbub, NE Patriots are reigning Superbowl Champions :like
Never forget ... The Butler Did it !

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

If Brady is a REAL MAN, he will just admit his guilt and tell the world how long he has been cheating. That's pretty much all I would like to hear, the truth for once.

It's his choice, man up or continue the lies and cover-up. I've said it before, Brady is just like A-Rod, Tiger, Bonds, Armstrong, Clemens and all the other cheats, more concerned about his Hollywood image then anything else. There are some inside reports that he is real a-hole to be around, egotistical and a narcissist. If you were stranded on the side of the road and in need of real assistance, do you think he would stop and help? The media knows about his true character, but they won't report it.

If he wants my respect, just tell the DAMN TRUTH and don't be a LIAR AND A COWARD; you got caught cheating-plain and simple.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

brownman wrote:Suggest you read the salient portions of the report. The report is long on speculation.
The texts between Bird and Jaz are particularly entertaining :like

So What now? Is there some litigation pending? Formal apology .. for what exactly?
Even if TB12 is somehow FOUND guilty of something, what's the recourse?
Vacate all the Superbowls, whitewash all the records, nullify his marriage?
A fine on Brady won't make a dent. Gisele would pay it with pocket change.

After the first 4 games last year, Boomer said Brady was finished. Yeah ... right.
Suspend him the first 4 games this year? Bring it. The Pats have Jimmy :lol:

Regardless of this hubbub, NE Patriots are reigning Superbowl Champions :like
Never forget ... The Butler Did it !

With an * next to the Super Bowl victory list that reads
* won Super Bowl but cheated to get there .
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

So, Brady managed to get someone to doctor the footballs. How many other people touched those same footballs? You mean to say the receivers and backs never noticed a softer ball to catch so they are not equally as guilty? A defensive back picked off one pass and stated it seemed the ball was soft yet the players on the offense never noticed. I find this all to be a bunch of Bull and should not have any legs to stand on. Next you know someone will introduce a rubbery baseball so it travels further than normal. Must be the pitcher's fault.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

I view this as if he is a pitcher getting caught throwing spitballs or otherwise doctored baseballs. It's been done for as long as the game has been played. If you get caught today, you get thrown out of the game and maybe suspended for a bit. The records still stand, the championships still stand, no asterisks, no nothing.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Bubba wrote:I view this as if he is a pitcher getting caught throwing spitballs or otherwise doctored baseballs. It's been done for as long as the game has been played. If you get caught today, you get thrown out of the game and maybe suspended for a bit. The records still stand, the championships still stand, no asterisks, no nothing.
I don't think the equipment managers are involved in doctoring baseballs and getting compensation for it. I guess the catcher could be involved, but mostly it's just the pitcher and no one else. Once the refs found the footballs underinflated at halftime of the AFC Championship game, do you think they should have thrown Brady out of the game for the second half?
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Bubba wrote:I view this as if he is a pitcher getting caught throwing spitballs or otherwise doctored baseballs. It's been done for as long as the game has been played. If you get caught today, you get thrown out of the game and maybe suspended for a bit. The records still stand, the championships still stand, no asterisks, no nothing.
I don't think the equipment managers are involved in doctoring baseballs and getting compensation for it. I guess the catcher could be involved, but mostly it's just the pitcher and no one else. Once the refs found the footballs underinflated at halftime of the AFC Championship game, do you think they should have thrown Brady out of the game for the second half?
At the time, how would they have implicated Brady? Perhaps the receivers were the ones needing a better grip, or their hands hurt when Tom threw heavy balls. If the refs wanted to do something during the game, I'd think Belichick, as the team boss, would have been the only party with responsibility to discipline. (I realize the investigation didn't end up showing this...) The Wells investigation was supposed to bring clarity to the course of events leading up to discovery of the softies; instead it carries fuzzy innuendo. While there appears to be plenty of suggestion of tampering, I feel it lacks anything with enough chutzpah for discipline of Brady to hold up under appeal.

- Brady refused to give cell phone and text message records, which looks bad. However, with McNally and Jastremski turning over their records, Wells had record of all the calls and texts between the three.
- The volume of calls and texts after the incident involving Brady, again looks bad considering Tom claimed to not know Jim. But then again, with accusations flying, a smart player would want to know the answers to all the questions the media is asking. Would silence between the parties have been more, or less, suspicious?
- Brady repeatedly articulated over the season that he thought the balls were harder/heavier (however you want to describe it) than he preferred and expressed significant disgust in preparation, which suggests he wanted the balls softer. What it doesn't suggest, is that he wanted or asked for the balls softer than the legal limit.

IMO, the Wells report failed to enlighten the NFL with the evidence necessary to bring this matter to a conclusion.
ImageImageImageImage
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Tom and the Pats cheated to gain an advantage. They should loose a couple of draft picks and he should have to sit for 3 games. This would be a fair punishment for him and the team. I don't like the fact that my team cheated and it takes some of the luster off the SB victory. :sad:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:NFL report out..............Brady knew footballs being deflated. Just like I said all along.

Punishment should be lifetime ban.
They have the same evidence that they had accusing your boy Ben of attempted rape.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

The finding of a 'higher probability, than not" certainly leaves the NFL with great latitude on the 'sentencing'.
I think it's entirely possible that Brady (at that time) only knew 'McNally' as some guy named Bird?
Volume of text messages doesn't necessarily mean very much.

Barnum and Bailey are apparently alive and well :lol:
The biggest loser in this is prolly Uggs.
although ... Peyton needs a new gig. :idea:

Cant wait to see Jimmy Garoppolo torch the Steelers :lol:

Forever .. Goat Path
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Seriously . . . he destroyed his phone on March 6th . . . can't wait to hear his response - Yikes!!!! :roll:
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

MrsG wrote:Seriously . . . he destroyed his phone on March 6th . . . can't wait to hear his response - Yikes!!!! :roll:
I'm sure it'll be something like " at this point what difference does it make?" seems like that's a free pass...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....