How to Prepare for the Ski Season

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Tony Hawk
Green Skidder

Post by Tony Hawk »

Cityskier wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:Ah, sounds like a tag team rant of long ago. Just not the same people. :?
Sometimes people deserve to get tag-teamed. Hell, sometimes people are even looking for it. Why's everyone so f*** ing lame and sensitive? It's an internet chat board!?!?! Who cares if someone you barely know is busting your stones...
And sometimes its not even a real person... :roll:
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on Apr 25th, '05, 07:45, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

The dmc/andz sh*t is staler then the spankin sock dmc keeps under his bed. For christs' sake the comebacks both of these guys come up with are about as funny and original as the dumbass joke that started this thread. My mom mailed that to me when i was a freshman in college. 18 years ago. Even she thought it was freakin stupid. I could walk down to the playground from my house and hear better sh*t coming from a couple of 3 year olds fighting over a tonka truck.

And Hal, WTF dude, all the time spend in here breaking andy’s balls has to take time away from all the big game hunting you obviously love. You gotta be way behind on the monthly tonage quota you set for yourself. Come on, for a guy of your literary talent, killing andyz is like shooting a field mouse with an elephant gun.

As for myself, I’m perfect. It must be obvious to anyone who has read even one of my threads. I cant be stopped. My power is
discombobulatingly devastating. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch. I’m obviously kidding. The stupid flame wars are just that, stupid. I just wish they were funny. Damn, I even quoted mike tyson. Now lets just pray for some good weather next week so that I and I alone may get in one more day of decent skiing. Because you all MUST OBVIOUSLY care that my 11 days of skiing becomes 12. Good day everyone.
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

2knees wrote:The dmc/andz sh*t is staler then the spankin sock dmc keeps under his bed. ...
Hey, how do you know about DMC's spanking sock? :? Better lock your doors DMC. :lol:
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

Ski-N-Sail wrote:
2knees wrote:The dmc/andz sh*t is staler then the spankin sock dmc keeps under his bed. ...
Hey, how do you know about DMC's spanking sock? :? Better lock your doors DMC. :lol:

I call it the Happy Sock.
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

Pedro wrote:
Ski-N-Sail wrote:

I call it the Happy Sock.
Shouldn't it be "Sticky Sock"???? :?
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

i was thinking of calling it the "shot sock" but i thought that may be too obscure.
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

The happy sock was army terminology.