T R U M P vs. Hillary - who wins?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Trump Vs. Hillary - who wins?

Post by Highway Star »

freeski wrote:Any guesses who Hilary and Trump might pick?
Trump is going to pick Sanders as a running mate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_Party_(United_States" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

........que beltway insider meltdown.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Classic Trump would be to offer Hillary as his running mate after she looses the Dem nomination. Elizabeth Warren's head would explode.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

shortski wrote:Classic Trump would be to offer Hillary as his running mate after she looses the Dem nomination. Elizabeth Warren's head would explode.
Not if she's in federal prison (for real).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... tion-laws/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

trump should really reach out to deadheadskier for VP...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Trump really shut Cankle Cow up. :shock:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

There are a couple of things that can stop her besides Trump. First, she could be indicted. Second, she could die. She doesn't look too healthy and is under a lot of stress. Healthy people do not have cankles. :!:
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

madhatter wrote:trump should really reach out to deadheadskier for VP...
How so? Opposites attract?
Sure fire way to get on the loser path.
DHS in the VP debate would result in a Perot outcome.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Trump on The Tonight Show last night - speaking clearly to the center left and center right, the silent majority.

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

The closer we get to the election the more presidential Trump becomes. He faired well last night.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Trump for the Win!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah baby!!!!
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

If it's Trump vs. Hillary, we all lose...
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Bubba wrote:If it's Trump vs. Hillary, we all lose...
If it's not Trump it's just more of the same old same old. After the past 16 years we need a drastic change. Enough already with the career politicians that only serve their own best interests and those of their big money donors. The reason both the left and right career politicians hate Trump is he can't be controlled and doesn't buy into their status quo
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

shortski wrote:
If it's not Trump it's just more of the same old same old. After the past 16 years we need a drastic change. Enough already with the career politicians that only serve their own best interests and those of their big money donors. The reason both the left and right career politicians hate Trump is he can't be controlled and doesn't buy into their status quo
Not to mention, total corruption vs. uncorruptible. Hilary is starting to see some chinks in her armor.
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

freeski wrote:
shortski wrote:
Not to mention, total corruption vs. uncorruptible. Hilary is starting to see some chinks in her armor.
Bernie Sanders is closing the gap in the Democratic side. People are starting to become "uncomfortable" with Hillary. I think I see a really upset American public who is finally getting into a "throw the bums out" mood.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Donald Trump and Scott Brown, this will be the winning ticket.