Big White, British Columbia
Ski Santa Fe, New Mexico
Taos, New Mexico
Wolf Creek, Colorado
Vail, Colorado
Loveland, Colorado
Sugarloaf, Me
F you! :wink:
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

spanky wrote:Folks, this is a thread about "cool resorts". Hills like Okemo are not cool resorts. They are necessary evils and we ski them because they are close to home.
The guy who started the thread included Mt Snow and Okemo. But thanks for clearing things up. God knows what a train wreck this site would be without an admin like you keeping things in order.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Had races and an extra day at Sugarbush which is always cool, but [b[1st[/b] time ever at Mad River Glenn. I need to go up mid week with friends that know the place a bit better and then really ski it. Awsome mountain.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

Cityskier wrote:
spanky wrote:Folks, this is a thread about "cool resorts". Hills like Okemo are not cool resorts. They are necessary evils and we ski them because they are close to home.
The guy who started the thread included Mt Snow and Okemo. But thanks for clearing things up. God knows what a train wreck this site would be without an admin like you keeping things in order.
Hehe, you crack me up sometimes :lol:

For some reason, I sense a bit of sarcasm in that post :wink:

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Geoff, how was Wolf Creek. I have always wanted to go, but it is a tough place for lodging and such. Fill us in on the goods.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Pedro
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Pedro »

Kirkweed (nuts deep)
Heavenly (nuts deep)
Jay
Mad River
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

Mtn Man wrote:Hehe, you crack me up sometimes :lol:

For some reason, I sense a bit of sarcasm in that post :wink:

B)

I try, Mtn Man. I try! :lol:

This whole "community" cracks me up. But I'm very happy that it exists. Some posts just pull the sarcasm right outta me.
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

Cityskier wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand in this corner................

DING!
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

Cityskier wrote:
Yes, I sense the sarcasm too. I posted that as spanky the user, not spanky the admin. There was no administration intended in that. If that sarcasm is directed at the administration of this board and your dislike/disapproval of it, you're free to go elsewhere.

Ding, your turn... :lol:
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
robrules
Poster Child Poster

Post by robrules »

Ragged - on a weekday pow day, plenty of pow, glades, and trees, and no one tracking it up but me.

Pico - ditto, but a longer drive.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

spanky wrote:Yes, I sense the sarcasm too. I posted that as spanky the user, not spanky the admin. There was no administration intended in that. If that sarcasm is directed at the administration of this board and your dislike/disapproval of it, you're free to go elsewhere.

Ding, your turn... :lol:
Touché!

Go somewhere else? And miss all this entertainment? Never!

Hopefully you can tell I'm a good-natured smart-ass...
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

I never paid to ski this year, and it came out to like $12 a day. Hit everywhere on the pass except attitash, and must say the sugarloaf is my new fav mountain, to bad its so far away
TrailRider
Blue Chatterbox

Post by TrailRider »

Maybe that person thought Okemo WAS cool. Is your cool cooler than his cool? Must we all be elitists to fit into you clique? Answering Okemo is better than talking about f*** mountain bikes.
KingsFourMan
Postaholic

Post by KingsFourMan »

TrailRider wrote:
Maybe that person thought Okemo WAS cool. Is your cool cooler than his cool? Must we all be elitists to fit into you clique? Answering Okemo is better than talking about f*** mountain bikes.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand in THIS corner...................

DING!
Don't fly Mr. Bluebird, I'm just walking down the road......
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

TrailRider wrote:
Instead of hypothesizing that ozzy (that person) thinks Okemo is cool, why not ask him?

Hey ozzy, do you think Okemo is a cool resort?

If so, I'm sorry for being thought of as elitist. My idea of a cool resort is obviously different than yours. I don't think of any resort that I can access easily on a regular basis as being cool (that includes Killington).

BTW, you don't have to be elitist to fit into my clique.

Ding... your turn. :barebutt: