Hollywood trash

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Re: Hollywood trash

Post by f.a.s.t. »

For years Brady has been giving weekly interviews during the NFL season on WEEI for the yahoo Patriot fans to drool over. Now I find out that he's been getting paid to do these interviews. What a disgrace, right out of Hollywood, getting paid to do these interviews-what a disgrace. Same for any other player getting paid to do weekly interviews.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:For years Brady has been giving weekly interviews during the NFL season on WEEI for the yahoo Patriot fans to drool over. Now I find out that he's been getting paid to do these interviews. What a disgrace, right out of Hollywood, getting paid to do these interviews-what a disgrace. Same for any other player getting paid to do weekly interviews.
Asshat, he donates all the money to the Jimmy Fund and the Children's Hospital during WEEI's annual fundraiser.

He just wrote a 50k check.

You should really look into things before you speak.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

More love fest:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/ ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:For years Brady has been giving weekly interviews during the NFL season on WEEI for the yahoo Patriot fans to drool over. Now I find out that he's been getting paid to do these interviews. What a disgrace, right out of Hollywood, getting paid to do these interviews-what a disgrace. Same for any other player getting paid to do weekly interviews.
Asshat, he donates all the money to the Jimmy Fund and the Children's Hospital during WEEI's annual fundraiser.

Oh yea.....................how much money does the Hollywood couple donate to charity? What percentage of their income?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Oh yea.....................how much money does the Hollywood couple donate to charity? What percentage of their income?
How much do you donate and please post a scan of your 1040 to prove it.

You have truly cemented yourself as the #1 troll of the world.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:More love fest:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/ ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oh please, go talk to the Clintons about speaking fees.

But just for your edification : http://www.sportsspeakers360.com/speake ... berger.php and http://www.sportsspeakers360.com/speake ... bettis.php

They all do it.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:More love fest:

Oh please, go talk to the Clintons about speaking fees.

But just for your edification : http://www.sportsspeakers360.com/speake ... berger.php and http://www.sportsspeakers360.com/speake ... bettis.php

They all do it.
.................and like I said, it's a disgrace for anyone that does it.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

#2. He's the number two troll. That's # 2. Got it piggy?

You appointed me the #1 troll and no way am I giving that title up without a fight. You can't just go and change troll numbers right in the middle of things. I'm the # 1 troll, and you best not forget it.

(with all due respect to f.a.s.t. of course, our resident #2 troll)
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 732&type=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

funny chit, flip through the whole album...who knew the man was so efficient?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

#2. He's the number two troll. That's # 2. Got it piggy?

You appointed me the #1 troll and no way am I giving that title up without a fight. You can't just go and change troll numbers right in the middle of things. I'm the # 1 troll, and you best not forget it.

(with all due respect to f.a.s.t. of course, our resident #2 troll)
How's this for #2 troll:
Attachments
IMG_9740.JPG
IMG_9740.JPG (88.04 KiB) Viewed 879 times
IMG_9719.JPG
IMG_9719.JPG (97.67 KiB) Viewed 879 times
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Nice.

Whatcha fishin for?
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:Nice.

Whatcha fishin for?
Our annual Labor Day trip to Lake Willoughby-Westmore Vermont. Trolling for lake trout, they were down around 80 feet. I got skunked on the lake trout but caught some perch off the dock at the cabin that we rent. We also did a day trip to Montreal and took the speed boat up to the class five Lachine Rapids
which are a mile wide and a mile wide and totally wild-one great ride.
Attachments
IMG_9746.JPG
IMG_9746.JPG (95.36 KiB) Viewed 844 times
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Nice ... especially the Pittsburg color scheme
We get it ... Lachine is either a mile wide or a mile wide ... :?
Yes ... bad year for trout ... no Rainbow and few Lakers :sad:

Troll on boys, some carp will hit anything.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:Nice.

Whatcha fishin for?
Our annual Labor Day trip to Lake Willoughby-Westmore Vermont. Trolling for lake trout, they were down around 80 feet. I got skunked on the lake trout but caught some perch off the dock at the cabin that we rent. We also did a day trip to Montreal and took the speed boat up to the class five Lachine Rapids
which are a mile wide and a mile wide and totally wild-one great ride.
We've caught only perch in that lake, but that was 10 years ago. They still got the nude beach around the bend near the campsite?

Really beautiful part of Vermont.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

For once, Hollywood gets it right. Miss Georgia was by far the clear winner of the Miss America pageant that my wife watches every year, I watch it with her even though most of it is a waste of time. This young beauty Betty Cantrell was fantastic and one very incredible opera singer. During the question period when the trashy Hollywood judges ask some of the dumbest pc questions possible, Miss Georgia was asked if Tom Brady cheated:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... ns-2015149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of the dumb bimbos was asked which woman should be put on US currency, the stupid idiot said Ellen DeGeneres so dumb and not knowing that you have to be dead in order to be considered. Another dumb bimbo said Republicans should be horrified that Trump is leading in the polls.

At least the winner of the pageant got it right, the judges had no choice but to choose her as she was so far above the rest of them.