Hollywood trash

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
Coydog
Guru Poster

Re: Hollywood trash

Post by Coydog »

f.a.s.t. wrote:For once, Hollywood gets it right. Miss Georgia was by far the clear winner of the Miss America pageant that my wife watches every year, I watch it with her even though most of it is a waste of time.
Like watching a Steeler game?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Thank you Bert Parks for that nugget of 'insight'.
Yeah... Miss America is truly authoritative on these matters.
:banana:
Forever .. Goat Path
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

f.a.s.t. wrote:For once, Hollywood gets it right. Miss Georgia was by far the clear winner of the Miss America pageant that my wife watches every year, I watch it with her even though most of it is a waste of time. This young beauty Betty Cantrell was fantastic and one very incredible opera singer. During the question period when the trashy Hollywood judges ask some of the dumbest pc questions possible, Miss Georgia was asked if Tom Brady cheated:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... ns-2015149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of the dumb bimbos was asked which woman should be put on US currency, the stupid idiot said Ellen DeGeneres so dumb and not knowing that you have to be dead in order to be considered. Another dumb bimbo said Republicans should be horrified that Trump is leading in the polls.

At least the winner of the pageant got it right, the judges had no choice but to choose her as she was so far above the rest of them.
S.L.O.W., it's good to know where you have to go to find support. With self-admitted limited knowledge of the subject, she rushed to judgment over fact finding. She must be looking for a job with the NFL...
ImageImageImageImage
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Stormchaser wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:For once, Hollywood gets it right. Miss Georgia was by far the clear winner of the Miss America pageant that my wife watches every year, I watch it with her even though most of it is a waste of time. This young beauty Betty Cantrell was fantastic and one very incredible opera singer. During the question period when the trashy Hollywood judges ask some of the dumbest pc questions possible, Miss Georgia was asked if Tom Brady cheated:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... ns-2015149" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

One of the dumb bimbos was asked which woman should be put on US currency, the stupid idiot said Ellen DeGeneres so dumb and not knowing that you have to be dead in order to be considered. Another dumb bimbo said Republicans should be horrified that Trump is leading in the polls.

At least the winner of the pageant got it right, the judges had no choice but to choose her as she was so far above the rest of them.
S.L.O.W., it's good to know where you have to go to find support. With self-admitted limited knowledge of the subject, she rushed to judgment over fact finding. She must be looking for a job with the NFL...
What's this S.L.O.W.? does that have anything to do with those big orange signs with the black letters "SLOW" on them that you see at ski areas? My cousin told me that it's short for "STAY LOW"!
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

brownman wrote:Thank you Bert Parks for that nugget of 'insight'.
Yeah... Miss America is truly authoritative on these matters.
:banana:

yea.............but she's really hot.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Coydog wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:For once, Hollywood gets it right. Miss Georgia was by far the clear winner of the Miss America pageant that my wife watches every year, I watch it with her even though most of it is a waste of time.
No, watching a Steeler game is even worse when you have the worst coach in the NFL.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Coydog wrote:
No, watching a Steeler game is even worse when you have the worst coach in the NFL.
And people say you are S.L.O.W, you got that tidbit pretty quickly.

Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:

What's this S.L.O.W.? does that have anything to do with those big orange signs with the black letters "SLOW" on them that you see at ski areas? My cousin told me that it's short for "STAY LOW"!
FAST.jpg
FAST.jpg (52.75 KiB) Viewed 771 times
slow.jpg
slow.jpg (53.06 KiB) Viewed 771 times
ImageImageImageImage
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

What does SLOW stand for:

Stormchaser
Loser
Obnoxious
Wimp
Attachments
safety_sign-slow[1].jpg
safety_sign-slow[1].jpg (3.49 KiB) Viewed 753 times
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

What else does f.a.s.t. stand for:

f.a.s.t.
ahead
Stormchaser
trailing
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:What else does f.a.s.t. stand for:

f.a.s.t.
ahead
Stormchaser
trailing
Pitiful, just pitiful.

Just like the Stealers.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

f.a.s.t. wrote:What does SLOW stand for:

Stormchaser
Loser
Obnoxious
Wimp
How is yo mama like the Pittsburgh Stealers?
You give her a quarter and she'll let you score!
ImageImageImageImage
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

f.a.s.t.
ahead
Stormchaser
trailing
If you have a car containing a Pittsburgh Stealers wide receiver, a Stealers linebacker, and a Stealers defensive end, who is driving the car?

The cop.
Last edited by Stormchaser on Sep 17th, '15, 07:55, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

SnoBrdr wrote:

f.a.s.t.
ahead
Stormchaser
trailing
Pitiful, just pitiful.

Just like the Stealers.
What do you call a Pittsburgh Stealers fan with a sheep under his arm?

A pimp!
ImageImageImageImage
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

f.a.s.t.
ahead
Stormchaser
trailing
Bitch, please.
The last time I checked awesome ended with ME and ugly started with U!
ImageImageImageImage