Red Sox "B" Boys Young Bucks . . .

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
brownman
Postinator

Re: Red Sox "B" Boys Young Bucks . . .

Post by brownman »

Big deal ... they get to do a premature jockulation. That bubbly must be quite stale, sitting for as long as it has.
Btw... You still need to win 11 more games before your ticker tape drought can end. Perhaps the Mets can intercede. :lol:

Back on Mrs G's topic..Sox future bodes very well :like
Xander Bogaerts and Mookie Betts are being mentioned in the same breath as Ted Williams and Bobby Doerr.
We understand that most of you striped sheep know little about any of those players. You will :mrgreen:

Woo Hoo !
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Big deal ... they get to do a premature jockulation. That bubbly must be quite stale, sitting for as long as it has.
Btw... You still need to win 11 more games before your ticker tape drought can end. Perhaps the Mets can intercede. :lol:

Xander Bogaerts and Mookie Betts are being mentioned in the same breath as Ted Williams and Bobby Doerr.
We understand that most of you striped sheep know little about any of those players. You will :mrgreen:

Woo Hoo !
bla bla bla give it a rest I mean I get it that the sox have been losers for so much of their history that any kind of victory is something to celebrate but sox fans would be ECSTATIC if the sox were able to win a WC position in any season... like bubba said many fans didn;t expect to see a post season this year and we're happy about the opportunity for some post season baseball... and rest assured there won't ever be an 86 year drought for the yanks...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

madhatter wrote:
brownman wrote:Big deal ... they get to do a premature jockulation. That bubbly must be quite stale, sitting for as long as it has.

Woo Hoo !
bla bla bla give it a rest I mean I get it that the sox have been losers for so much of their history that any kind of victory is something to celebrate but sox fans would be ECSTATIC if the sox were able to win a WC position in any season... like bubba said many fans didn;t expect to see a post season this year and we're happy about the opportunity for some post season baseball... and rest assured there won't ever be an 86 year drought for the yanks...
:like :like
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

FORE !
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Dr. NO wrote:FOR ...
... TUITOUS !

fixed it for ya

You're gonna' need to find a Mr October to win this year's stalagmite trophy.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

brownman wrote:
... TUITOUS !

fixed it for ya

You're gonna' need an air pump to deflate the baseballs, a video camera in the opposing team's dugout, and headset jamming devices to win this year's stalagmite trophy.

fixed it for ya too
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Yo Pineda...you must still be feeling the effects of that glob of pine tar on your neck.
Everybody already knows the primary Yankee signal.
It involves two hands around the neck.

Sign Reggie this weekend :idea:

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

brownman wrote:
... TUITOUS !

fixed it for ya

You're gonna' need to find a Mr October to win this year's stalagmite trophy.

Well, our bubbly was a bit aged at 2 years. Not sure if your vinegar from 1918 was any good at all. OUCH! OH, I recall the REDS ruining a damn near good season for the Sox. I know, OLD news, but if my bubbly is old after 2 years, well, continue to live with it.

I expect a one and done, but hope for better. At least the Yanks ain't playing golf or going fishing just yet.

Shut up and Ski!

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Getting back to the tittle of this thread , at least this Red Sox squad is full of young players with a future ! I read were it is currently the youngest roster in all of Major League Baseball ! This team is possibly 1 player away from winning another World Series in Boston and the only question is what will they have to give up for that #1 ace ?
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Atomic1 wrote:Getting back to the tittle of this thread , at least this Red Sox squad is full of young players with a future ! I read were it is currently the youngest roster in all of Major League Baseball ! This team is possibly 1 player away from winning another World Series in Boston and the only question is what will they have to give up for that #1 ace ?
Which one player is it?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Guarantee ...won't be Sabathia :-)
Forever .. Goat Path
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Bubba wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:Getting back to the tittle of this thread , at least this Red Sox squad is full of young players with a future ! I read were it is currently the youngest roster in all of Major League Baseball ! This team is possibly 1 player away from winning another World Series in Boston and the only question is what will they have to give up for that #1 ace ?
Which one player is it?
The ONE they haven't found / paid for?

Shut up and Ski!

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

A possible 20 game winner like PRICE would work . The red Sox need a #1 pitcher. They have a bunch of 2 and 3 pitchers but need that guy that gives you 7-8 innings every time out . That way the bullpen gets a rest and you can set up a system out of the pen .
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

It's over and as I stated, One and Done for the Yankees. Yogi can rest in peace now 'cause it's over. FOR! or is that PULL or maybe "The big one got away".

Shut up and Ski!