Red Sox "B" Boys Young Bucks . . .

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Red Sox "B" Boys Young Bucks . . .

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:I never said the Sox had a chance of any comeback . That was the two Yankee fans Dr. No and Jr. .. I simply said they are playing well under this new Mgr. , have a young and talented roster and are 2 players away from getting in the race NEXT YEAR . The question is , " what do they have to give up to get a 20 game winner and middle reliever both of whom would put them in the race ".
It's tough to want the Sox to lose these games against the Jays but rather than let the EE gain ground, it's OK.

It's funny to see the head troll call them the "roidsox".

He still hasn't come to grips with his teams using every drug they could get their hands on.

And I bet he's applauding A-Roid this year as well,
gotta be honest here its kinda pathetic that you imagine your teams ( or any teams) to be free from scandal, PED's, and using whatever means possible to gain whatever advantage they possibly can....wherever there is BIG MONEY there will be those seeking to gain as much of that money as possible by whatever means possible
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:I never said the Sox had a chance of any comeback . That was the two Yankee fans Dr. No and Jr. .. I simply said they are playing well under this new Mgr. , have a young and talented roster and are 2 players away from getting in the race NEXT YEAR . The question is , " what do they have to give up to get a 20 game winner and middle reliever both of whom would put them in the race ".
It's tough to want the Sox to lose these games against the Jays but rather than let the EE gain ground, it's OK.

He still hasn't come to grips with his teams using every drug they could get their hands on.

gotta be honest here its kinda pathetic that you imagine your teams ( or any teams) to be free from scandal, PED's, and using whatever means possible to gain whatever advantage they possibly can....wherever there is BIG MONEY there will be those seeking to gain as much of that money as possible by whatever means possible
Very well said.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

I never said that the Sox were free from scandal, see M. Ramirez and possibly Ortiz. But it pales in comparison to the list of players from the EE.

I listed them all at one time and it was over 20 players and would void all those 90s WS.

The troll just likes to throw stones not only about roids/peds, etc but then tries to make it personal.

But like I said, that's what trolls do.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

I never said that the Sox were free from scandal, see M. Ramirez and possibly Ortiz. But it pales in comparison to the list of players from the EE.ehhhh only because that's where the investigations go, to the most successful teams often at the behest of those who lose to them...tons of teams and PED users who never made anything happen even w the "advantages" associated w them...and its not just baseball its ALL pro sports...you don't compete at superhuman levels w/o being a superhuman and rarely does a superhuman occur w/o some "unnatural" intervention, legal or otherwise...

I listed them all at one time and it was over 20 players and would void all those 90s WS.

The troll just likes to throw stones not only about roids/peds, etc but then tries to make it personal.

But like I said, that's what trolls do.
again NO team is free of this...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Very true. See thread on Patriots. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39660&start=750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Very true. See thread on Patriots. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39660&start=750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Says troll #3.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Says troll #3.
Besides calling people trolls, do you have anything to contribute? I posted a link to the ESPN story. Apparently Sports Illustrated is carrying a similar story, although I haven't seen it. Clearly, there's smoke. Whether there's fire remains a question. As I said, someone (whether ESPN, the NFL or others) will end up with egg on their face. Now, tell me again what your issue is?

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Bubba, you got a long way to go to be troll # 1. Apparently, I am troll # 1, and F.A.S.T. is troll # 2.

You got a lot of catching up to do, and just so you know, I take being troll # 1 very seriously and have no intention of giving up that title anytime soon. I guess troll # 3 is a good start for you, but you indeed have a long way to go to catch up to me and f.a.s.t. Just an FYI...........
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

I call people trolls who act like trolls.

You had a lot to post before the Brady decision was handed down by the judge and then you disappeared.

Now that news organizations are trying to stir up more on the Patriots, you resurface.

You are posting links, that you admit you have not seen/read but you claim that there is smoke there.

Possibly you might want to read what was written in both the SI/ESPN stories.

75% of it was a rehash of many years ago.

The other 25% is unattributed and cannot be checked.

The once name used was that of the Ex Ram's coach and he claims that he did not say the things that the NFL says he did.

Funny that two totally separate organizations were doing the exact same story and released it on the exact same day with no new evidence of anything.

The biggest bombshell of the story is the idea that the other NFL owners are/were trying to punish the Pats for something that they were previously punished for and when they copuld not get the man they wanted, they went after Brady.

I guess in that respect they are like you, who feels he is the arbiter who decides who contributes what.

You are truly a legend in your own mind.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:I call people trolls who act like trolls.

You had a lot to post before the Brady decision was handed down by the judge and then you disappeared.

Now that news organizations are trying to stir up more on the Patriots, you resurface.

You are posting links, that you admit you have not seen/read but you claim that there is smoke there.

The once name used was that of the Ex Ram's coach and he claims that he did not say the things that the NFL says he did.

Funny that two totally separate organizations were doing the exact same story and released it on the exact same day with no new evidence of anything.

The biggest bombshell of the story is the idea that the other NFL owners are/were trying to punish the Pats for something that they were previously punished for and when they copuld not get the man they wanted, they went after Brady.

I guess in that respect they are like you, who feels he is the arbiter who decides who contributes what.

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Yikes Mrs G ... talk about a hijacked thread... :roll:

For the record.
Neither Yonkees or Muts will win a Championship this season.

It also becomes apparent ... the 'Title' these boys seek is solely within the Zone troll pecking order.
All along, we were under the impression that NY fans seek loftier Title aspirations :sad:
This brings clarity to only some of the posted nonsense.

Dallas will cover > 10 points against NYFG :like
Jets will display their implosion strategy vs Cleveland :lol:

Buffalo is still likely the best NFL team in New York.
Their proven coach assures that.

Maybe next yeaah ... :seeya

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

People take vacations. You should try it.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Bubba wrote:

See once again YOU know what's best for all.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Bubba wrote:

See once again YOU know what's best for all.
So DON'T take a vacation. See if I care. :roll:

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

I said it before so I'll reiterate , this red Sox team is done this year but if they can somehow land a #1 pitcher without trading any of these kids they can go to the playoffs NEXT season as pound for pound they have the best young position team in baseball . Hitting with power and Avg. , strong defense etc... I'm hoping they can trade Panda and/or Hanley Ramirez for a pitcher and keep all those kids....So we shall see.