Obama's world

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
freeski
Post Office

Re: Obama's world

Post by freeski »

The most dishonest, propagandizing, nontransparent administration of all time. Not a smidgen of truth... POTUS, POS.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Attachments
13606544_1346479695380921_2876197464944105862_n.jpg
13606544_1346479695380921_2876197464944105862_n.jpg (63.67 KiB) Viewed 561 times
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

steamboat1 wrote:Image
Snopes.com

Claim: The White House was illuminated purple the night Prince died but did nothing when five police officers were killed in Dallas.
mostly false

WHAT'S TRUE: The White House was illuminated in rainbow colors in celebration of the Supreme Court ruling that legalized same-sex marriage.

WHAT'S FALSE: The White House was not illuminated purple the night singer Prince died, and the White House flags were lowered to half-staff to honor the victims of the Dallas police shooting.

steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

He uses the word tribe first. He is retarded. I'll be so glad to see him leave. I worry about his youngest daughter. She is possessed, some day she'll go on a killing spree and make daddy proud.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

http://youtu.be/R_wOOOa_7Ak" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Connect the dots .....
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

What $15 an hour for fast food workers creates.

Best thing is robots don't pay taxes. No healthcare benefit costs either.

Yaa; cheap bratwursts
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Record number of people on Welfare.

Record number of people on food stamps

Record consumer debt

Median income declining

Record number of people not in the workforce

Anemic GDP growth

Record debt

Largest divide between the haves & have nots in history

Largest percentage of people living below the poverty level

Lowest level of home ownership
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Obama's travel expense $82,606,703.13. :shock: :shock: :shock: http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... 976296-20/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

freeski wrote:Obama's travel expense $82,606,703.13. :shock: :shock: :shock: http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... 976296-20/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Now let's compare that with GWB, Clinton and GHWB, or doesn't Judicial Watch have that readily available?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
freeski wrote:Obama's travel expense $82,606,703.13. :shock: :shock: :shock: http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... 976296-20/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Now let's compare that with GWB, Clinton and GHWB, or doesn't Judicial Watch have that readily available?
fill us in...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
fill us in...
I have no idea what their expenses were, but to take only Obama without putting it in context is, or at least can be, misleading. I'm sure you'd agree...
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
fill us in...
I have no idea what their expenses were, but to take only Obama without putting it in context is, or at least can be, misleading. I'm sure you'd agree...
depends on whether you are comparing one to another or simply shocked at the dollar expenditure regardless...I wasn't able to quickly find anything on it...I'm sure it;s out there somewhere but it's not front and center w/o a bunch of BS in between...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

No, It doesn't require research to know $82.5 Billion is excessive government spending for the President's travel. File under government waste. Looks like Obama's going to hit $20 TRILLION. If he doesn't it will be because he holds some back until he leaves town.
:D