Obama's world

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Obama's world

Post by deadheadskier »

imagined reality madhatter?

Hmmmm.......let's think who has an imagined reality.

Person A is a mental midget, slumlord holed up in VT who spends his day seething online, spitting out his warped perception of the world he gleans from Limbaugh and Hannity.

Person B works in the medical industry and deals with Muslim doctors and nurses almost every single day. These people are incredibly smart and are saving lives.

Let's think long and hard about this. Oh, no, it really doesn't take any thought at all. The person who has daily exposure to American Muslims just might have a more favorable opinion than the sheltered loser in Vermont who's afraid of the boogeyman.

When you get out of your hole in VT and get a bit of experience with people in the real world around you and quit being a xenophobe, we'll talk.

Until then, I don't have time for adolescents like yourself.

Peace
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Atomic1 wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:Good luck with with that ! But if the women here are wearing Burkas then you can bet Sharia Law will be the reason why ! Also it was your Democratic Party that were the KKK leaders , it was the Republicans led by Lincoln who freed the slaves and fought the KKK and that KKK also killed Catholics and Jews and it's leaders and players were Southern Baptists ........
So go phuck yourself and get a clue !
Let's focus on Modern History moron

Since the the Civil Rights movement, the KKK has realigned with the Republican Party.......

http://www.psmag.com/books-and-culture/ ... outh-96090" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Modern history,... has proven 1 thing ,
Not all Muslims are today terrorists BUT all terrorists today ARE Muslims !
Wrong again

Charleston Church mass shooting was terrorism. Carried out by a good ole Christian boy.

There's also over 150 dead Norwegians (most of them children) that might take issue with that statement as they lost their lives to another Christian in 2011.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Atomic1 wrote: Modern history,... has proven 1 thing ,
Not all Muslims are today terrorists BUT all terrorists today ARE Muslims !
I was in Belfast last week ... I think the residents there would have quite a different viewpoint on your assertions.
Last edited by XtremeJibber2001 on Oct 1st, '15, 09:12, edited 1 time in total.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:imagined reality madhatter?

Hmmmm.......let's think who has an imagined reality.

Person A is a mental midget, slumlord holed up in VT who spends his day seething online, spitting out his warped perception of the world he gleans from Limbaugh and Hannity.every word of that is 180* from reality, so I'm sticking with you are delusional...and your above stawhatter statement proves that beyond a doubt

Person B works in the medical industry empties bedpansand deals with Muslim doctors and nurses of whom few if any are extremists, illegally in the country or chant death to america in public...do you only deal with muslim dr's and nurses? or are they the only ones that matter to you?almost every single day. These people are incredibly smart and are saving lives.but you;re still incredibly oblivious to the point where your arguments are nothing but talking points you make up that don;t ever take into account the actual conversation or the factual challenges to your claims...

Let's think long and hard about this. Oh, no, it really doesn't take any thought at all.good , cuz that's about all the thought yer capable of... The person who has daily exposure to American Muslims who aren't even remotely the subject of this conversation except where you keep dragging them in...just might have a more favorable opinion than the sheltered loser in Vermont who's afraid of the boogeyman.more strawhatter BS cuz you have nothing else to offer...

When you get out of your hole in VT hhahhaah more stereotyping liberal inclusion diversity loving tolerance... yer a real piece of work...I've worked in the penthouse office of a prominent US law firm, worked in ghetto factories and pretty much everywhere in between in a number of industries before I moved up here to get away from the chaos you embrace...again you have no clue and are just making it up as you go along... and get a bit of experience with people in the real world around you and quit being a xenophobe, we'll talk. what makes you think I have any desire to talk to someone so childish, bigoted, intolerant and clearly delusional as yourself?

Until then, I don't have time for adolescents like yourself. good grief talk about the pot coloring the kettle black...what you don;t have "time" for is to find anything to disprove any counter arguments with anything but the usual liberal dismissal by ignorance...nearly all of your diatribe is petulant childish whining with no basis in any reality except your imagined one...you absolutely refuse to even acknowledge anything that counters your warped world view...even when you counter it by your own words....

Peace
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:Image
Was this really terrorism or an act of work place violence? Seems more the latter to me.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Was this really terrorism or an act of work place violence? Seems more the latter to me.
http://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-beheadin ... 38839.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

seems like workplace violence inspired by radical islamic jihadist cultureneither of which I would think anyone is for... ...guess we can re-categorize every crime if we want to... but I suppose it wasn't a random act of terror on a hapless victim, who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, at least in huffords case...but if his motivation was about race is he an angry racist? was it a workplace hate crime?
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Whatever it has been classified as, the killer was Alton Nolen; a converted Muslim American. You know, the type of person maddy said this wasn't about the very post before.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Whatever it has been classified as, the killer was Alton Nolen; a converted Muslim American. You know, the type of person maddy said this wasn't about the very post before.
again w the comprehension issues? this guy was obviously an ISIS/jihadist sympathizer which is not the people with I believe you are saying you have "daily contact" with? do you have daily contact w people who would behead a coworker? do you have daily contact with people who openly sympathize and support radical islam and its tenets?

or do you simply have no ability to comprehend the argument mostly because you don't want to?
While the FBI says it has found no links so far between Nolen and the Islamic State or other extremist groups, there is little doubt he sympathized with their cause. Nolen, who had recently converted to Islam while serving time in prison for drug and assault charges, posted long anti-American screeds to his Facebook page, where he was listed under the name Jah'Keem Yisrael. On the page, which has since been removed, he published photos of Osama bin Laden and militant fighters as well as warnings to people who did not adhere to Muslim beliefs.

On March 7, Nolen shared a gruesome photo of the aftermath of a beheading, and in his last Facebook post, published on Sept. 23, he warned of the sinful world's end. "This is [sic] the last days," Nolen wrote.
is that the kind of people you have "daily contact" with? if not then we aren't talking about the people you have "daily contact" with, if so then I guess we are and should be as well...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-beheadin ... 38839.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

seems like workplace violence inspired by radical islamic jihadist cultureneither of which I would think anyone is for... ...guess we can re-categorize every crime if we want to... but I suppose it wasn't a random act of terror on a hapless victim, who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, at least in huffords case...but if his motivation was about race is he an angry racist? was it a workplace hate crime?
Seems to me the flashpoint was his firing. Am I misreading it?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:

Seems to me the flashpoint was his firing. Am I misreading it?
and up until then he had no idea what a beheading was? then it just popped into his head and he acted upon it?
Nolen, who was charged with first-degree murder last week and is likely to face the death penalty, "openly admitted to beheading" Hufford and trying to do the same to Johnson, according to a court affidavit. Authorities said he told investigators he had felt "oppressed" at work and was angry with Johnson, who had filed the complaint that led to his suspension. Johnson, who is white, and Nolen, who is African-American, had gotten into an argument about race, according to law enforcement officials.

While Nolen told police he had deliberately gone after Johnson and planned to attack two other people, Hufford had not been a specific target, Mashburn said. She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, the first person Nolen ran into
if you believe that his "islamic" background had absolutely nothing to do with his actions in any way or that race was not the reason for his suspension or the motivating factor in carrying out these jihadi-like actions, that's your prerogative...

but this isn't a workplace dispute over anything work related, career related or similar, this was retaliation for personal differences that led to his suspension...
mach es sehr schnell

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

So, if so , let me say what seems to be a pattern .......... " All Muslims aren't terrorists but all terrorists in the modern world seem to be Muslims ! "
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Atomic1 wrote:So, if so , let me say what seems to be a pattern .......... " All Muslims aren't terrorists but all terrorists in the modern world seem to be Muslims ! "
I just gave you two examples of non-Muslim terrorism, they occurred in 2011 and 2015.

Whatever though; Nothing I say is going to change the mind of you and the rest of the Islamophobes, so keep on stereotyping if that's what makes you feel good.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

For a guy who claims to be so tolerant you sure to like calling other people names.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Seems to me the flashpoint was his firing. Am I misreading it?
and up until then he had no idea what a beheading was? then it just popped into his head and he acted upon it?

So if you behead someone you're automatically a Muslim extremist? I don't get it.
Nolen, who was charged with first-degree murder last week and is likely to face the death penalty, "openly admitted to beheading" Hufford and trying to do the same to Johnson, according to a court affidavit. Authorities said he told investigators he had felt "oppressed" at work and was angry with Johnson, who had filed the complaint that led to his suspension. Johnson, who is white, and Nolen, who is African-American, had gotten into an argument about race, according to law enforcement officials.

While Nolen told police he had deliberately gone after Johnson and planned to attack two other people, Hufford had not been a specific target, Mashburn said. She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, the first person Nolen ran into
So the above seems to be commensurate with the flash point of being fired. Similar to what's happened at other workplaces (e.g., KRAFT outside Philadelphia a few years ago).
madhatter wrote:if you believe that his "islamic" background had absolutely nothing to do with his actions in any way or that race was not the reason for his suspension or the motivating factor in carrying out these jihadi-like actions, that's your prerogative...

but this isn't a workplace dispute over anything work related, career related or similar, this was retaliation for personal differences that led to his suspension...
I don't think he acted out to kill infidels and expand Muslim control of Oklahoma, no. I do think he was pissed at being fired so he went ape sh*t. If he was a white christian and behead another white christian as a result of being fired, would he be a christian extremist? A Muslim extremist? Would it be terrorism?