$84 Million ?

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: $84 Million ?

Post by SnoBrdr »

brownman wrote:"Read the rulebook" Harbaugh ... the NFL takes no position on card counting.

Sticks and Stones :roll:
S.L.O.W just keeps embarrassing himself with his juvenile posts.

I never thought anyone could be as dumb as the cretin, aka troll #4 but S.L.O.W is fast sinking to his level.

More the pity.

BTW, I wonder if either of them ever realized that Bill B. actually has 6, count them, 6, SB rings as a coach.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Chuck Knoll, perfect 4 - 0 record. No cheating-no controversies. FOOTBALL CAPITAL OF THE UNIVERSE. No comparison.

Belichick, lost two Superbowls and its been proven that he cheats. Should have lost last year except for the dumbest play call in the history of sports. Never should have made it to the Superbowl for the first win-tuck rule game against Oakland. Last year cheated again against the Ravens, they should have been penalized at least for delay of game (I think for unsportsman like conduct) for deceptive play that prevented the refs from doing there job before a play begins. The league had to make another rule change to keep the Patriots from this deceptive cheating.

This doesn't even address the ball tampering that must have been going on for years.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Chuck Knoll, perfect 4 - 0 record. No cheating-no controversies. FOOTBALL CAPITAL OF THE UNIVERSE. No comparison.

Belichick, lost two Superbowls and its been proven that he cheats. Should have lost last year except for the dumbest play call in the history of sports. Never should have made it to the Superbowl for the first win-tuck rule game against Oakland. Last year cheated again against the Ravens, they should have been penalized at least for delay of game (I think for unsportsman like conduct) for deceptive play that prevented the refs from doing there job before a play begins. The league had to make another rule change to keep the Patriots from this deceptive cheating.

This doesn't even address the ball tampering that must have been going on for years.
No controversy? No cheating?

Except most of his players used steroids.

You just continue to make my point about you by continuing to post this drivel based on nothing.

Your constant drum beating is old, tired and just shows you to be a small, hateful and jealous fan of a 2nd rate team.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
brownman wrote:"Read the rulebook" Harbaugh ... the NFL takes no position on card counting.

Sticks and Stones :roll:

BTW, I wonder if either of them ever realized that Bill B. actually has 6, count them, 6, SB rings as a coach.
And two of those he even got without cheating. What team was that with again?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

That would be the team the Patriots Beat today.
No fluke win for their lame QB and coach.
Primarily due to Tyree and Manningham missing.

Maybe next time.
:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

brownman wrote:That would be the team the Patriots Beat today.
No fluke win for their lame QB and coach.
Primarily due to Tyree and Manningham missing.

Maybe next time.
:seeya
Silence of the Trolls.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Troll this... Pats got lucky ! Good game , I hope the Giants can find a way to another matchup at the seasons end because the results could be different . Frankly, If Eli had a real TE like Gronk instead of the 2 FA walk-ons Giants win by 10 as ELI OUTPLAYED BRADY AGAIN !
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Atomic1 wrote:Troll this... Pats got lucky ! Good game , I hope the Giants can find a way to another matchup at the seasons end because the results could be different . Frankly, If Eli had a real TE like Gronk instead of the 2 FA walk-ons Giants win by 10 as ELI OUTPLAYED BRADY AGAIN !
The Pats got lucky in the same way the Giants got lucky in their 2 SB wins.

Poor clock management by Coughlin, (again) was the Pat's luck.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:Troll this... Pats got lucky ! Good game , I hope the Giants can find a way to another matchup at the seasons end because the results could be different . Frankly, If Eli had a real TE like Gronk instead of the 2 FA walk-ons Giants win by 10 as ELI OUTPLAYED BRADY AGAIN !

Yup, " good to be lucky and lucky to be good " ! and I'm still proud of the way the Giants played especially ELI !
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Yup, " good to be lucky and lucky to be good " ! and I'm still proud of the way the Giants played especially ELI !
Yup, as you say.

Eli played great in both this game and the aints game, did he win either?

Nupe. Enough said.

Great to play great and lose better to play whatever and win.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

I hope we see you guys again ! Because all I saw was a Pats team that could EASILY be beat !
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Listen carefully
Steven Tyler singing in the background.
Something about dreamin' ... :wink:

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Atomic1 wrote:I hope we see you guys again ! Because all I saw was a Pats team that could EASILY be beat !
If it was easy everybody would be doing it so far 9 & 0. So WRONG AGAIN or STILL WRONG.

I'll give you Eli had a good game but so did Brady. The difference was the stupid play calling by Coughlin at the end of the game. Didn't they learn anything from the last Super Bowl. The officiating was poor both teams got robbed on bad calls. Giant defense needs lots of help.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

shortski wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:I hope we see you guys again ! Because all I saw was a Pats team that could EASILY be beat !
If it was easy everybody would be doing it so far 9 & 0. So WRONG AGAIN or STILL WRONG.

I'll give you Eli had a good game but so did Brady. The difference was the stupid play calling by Coughlin at the end of the game. Didn't they learn anything from the last Super Bowl. The officiating was poor both teams got robbed on bad calls. Giant defense needs lots of help.
at least someone noticed it...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

shortski wrote:

TB12 mounted the winning comeback drive and the highest paid kicker in football earned his keep. A win is win, no matter how you get there. But man did the Pats try hard to give it away. I'm waiting for the Pedro repeats of "Who's your daddy?" to start coming at Brady from the NYFG fans, because he's got huge chunks of time where he does not look good against Coughlin's defense. Passes off target for interceptions, passes underthrown for should have been interceptions, passes underthrown to wide open receivers, strip sacks. 4th and 10 with a buck and a half to go? That's cutting it close... Danny and Tom both looked good the rest of the drive, but even the field goal just made the upright by inches. Close game. Any single play could have made the difference, which always seems to be the case in big games for NE. This time they came out on top, but it hasn't always worked out that way...

ELI took advantage of the less than average db play, and the Pats need to be better at 50/50 balls. ELI chucked a bunch, and the Gmen got em more often than not... Pats still searching for that second corner. I liked what I saw from Butler against OB1. Except for getting taken out by his over the top safety help, it was a great battle between two young talents. Pats also need to be better at not running into their own player, cost AMEN a touchdown...

I'll second the poor officiating - against both teams. Loss of Edelman will continue to hurt; the loss of Lewis is a tough combination to overcome. The Oline as busted as it is, had been doing reasonably well. Tom held the ball longer last night, that cost him.
ImageImageImageImage