Cubs Win Cubs Win !

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
brownman
Postinator

Re: Cubs Win Cubs Win !

Post by brownman »

Last I heard, Chicago holds no monopoly on shootings.
St. Louis has some pretty ugly statistics on that front.

Nice to see Lackey's $500k beat Lester's $20M :like
What up with all the rhubarbs... :?

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-SHUT OUT-SHUT OUT-SHUT OUT-SHUT OUT-SHUT OUT.

They shouldn't even be in the playoffs except for the stupid one game wild card playoff system. Over a hundred years of baseball history thrown out the window; the playoffs have always meant at least a 3 game series because the season is so long and how many games are played. There should be three division winners and one wild card team that play at least a 3 game series, this would eliminate this hideous one game wild card playoff that punishes teams that proved they are a better team over a course of the long season.

I hope the Cubs get swept and the city of Chicago may even be worse than Boston; both of them hell holes.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Last I heard, Chicago holds no monopoly on shootings.
St. Louis has some pretty ugly statistics on that front.

Nice to see Lackey's $500k beat Lester's $20M :like
What up with all the rhubarbs... :?

:seeya
chicago hasn;t had a WS winner in well ya know...just sayin'... probably not gonna be a a good night to be out in public if they do....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

f.a.s.t. wrote:CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-CUBS LOSE-SHUT OUT-SHUT OUT-SHUT OUT-SHUT OUT-SHUT OUT.

They shouldn't even be in the playoffs except for the stupid one game wild card playoff system. Over a hundred years of baseball history thrown out the window; the playoffs have always meant at least a 3 game series because the season is so long and how many games are played. There should be three division winners and one wild card team that play at least a 3 game series, this would eliminate this hideous one game wild card playoff that punishes teams that proved they are a better team over a course of the long season.

I hope the Cubs get swept and the city of Chicago may even be worse than Boston; both of them hell holes.
Dude, do you whine about every sport? Or just the one's your home teams suck at? \

I mean you live in New England. Your family supports New England teams and players. Why not get on board? You'd be a happier person... Why so bitter?
ImageImageImageImage
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Stormchaser wrote:I mean you live in New England. Your family supports New England teams and players. Why not get on board? You'd be a happier person... Why so bitter?
It's like the Cowboys fans who live in Philly, many of which have never stepped foot in Texas ... I'm always amazed.