TAXI SERVICES

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

TAXI SERVICES

Post by Dr. NO »

someone that will be at the mountain contact me regarding shuttle from Bear. talked to Twiggy tonight and he said still top to bottom on OL, no walking at all. Bumps have rounded out and the skiing was GREAT !

post up, PM or call me if you have the numbers to pick me up at Bear in the AM for a shuttle later. Can handle 8 in some way shape or form.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Can you pick me up in CT?
I'll even bring the snowboard!
Where is Happy Hour ?
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

RustyK wrote:Can you pick me up in CT?
I'll even bring the snowboard!
Long freakin ride with the board and you on the roof, especially since I don't have a roof rack. I'm already up at the house, so guess you are out of luck, unless of course, you supply the beer for the long journey back to K1. :lol:

We will figure it out if it ain't rainin. If it is r*ining, guess I'll be moving a lawn tractor and doing work around the homestead. that should keep me busy for the rest of my life.

Shut up and Ski!

tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Doc you are probably already on the mountain at this time so this is probably wasted advice. I was going to suggest that you call the Bashers house and maybe arrange with Phantom to do the shuttle thing.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Never put the skis on. Bought the Ryobe Tractor with the Koler and then rented the truck to bring it home. Fired up very nicely, and thank goodness, just barely fits through the shed doors.

R word on the hill along with low visability. Stopped in at the G's and had lunch with them at PPepper's. Then down to Twiggy's to see his progress. Nice place on the lake.

Try again tomorrow.

Shut up and Ski!

tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Dr. NO wrote:Never put the skis on. Bought the Ryobe Tractor with the Koler and then rented the truck to bring it home. Fired up very nicely, and thank goodness, just barely fits through the shed doors.

R word on the hill along with low visability. Stopped in at the G's and had lunch with them at PPepper's. Then down to Twiggy's to see his progress. Nice place on the lake.

Try again tomorrow.
Beside the Gs anyone else around? What about the Bashers' house?