NHL 2015-2016 Thread

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
brownman
Postinator

Re: NHL 2015-2016 Thread

Post by brownman »

Both may soon announce that they each heard of someone from Chile that bought a soccer ball while living in Iceland.

http://www.vicarious.whiners.com
Forever .. Goat Path
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

brownman wrote:Both may soon announce that they each heard of someone from Chile that bought a soccer ball while living in Iceland.

I've flown over both countries, does that count ?
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
brownman wrote:Both may soon announce that they each heard of someone from Chile that bought a soccer ball while living in Iceland.

I've flown over both countries, does that count ?
Don't you have domestic battery arrest warrants out for your you for in both of those countries?

I'd steer clear of those countries if I was you (which thank G-d I am not).
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

I've been waiting and looking for a picture like this, the Stanley Cup and the Puckburgh sky line.

For all to enjoy:
Attachments
IMG_5110.JPG
IMG_5110.JPG (129.49 KiB) Viewed 737 times
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:I've been waiting and looking for a picture like this, the Stanley Cup and the Puckburgh sky line.

For all to enjoy:
All who? All you bandwagon jumpin pens fans?
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Welcome back old friend, The Cup on display in front of Consol Center for all to enjoy:

https://twitter.com/keeperofthecup/stat ... 8950920197" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:I've been waiting and looking for a picture like this, the Stanley Cup and the Puckburgh sky line.

For all to enjoy:
Hey junior, back at the start of the season before the Stanley Cup Champions Puckburgh Penguins made their moves, you asked me to jump on the Rangers band wagon. In return, I'm inviting you and your kids to jump on the bandwagon of the Stanley Cup Champions Puckburgh Penguins. I'll move over and let you all on. That way you will be able to celebrate The Cup for the next 2-3 maybe even 4 years.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:

For all to enjoy:
Hey junior, back at the start of the season before the Stanley Cup Champions Puckburgh Penguins made their moves, you asked me to jump on the Rangers band wagon. In return, I'm inviting you and your kids to jump on the bandwagon of the Stanley Cup Champions Puckburgh Penguins. I'll move over and let you all on. That way you will be able to celebrate The Cup for the next 2-3 maybe even 4 years.
Thanks, but no thanks.

Our hearts and souls belong to our beloved Blueshirts. Always have, always will.

The Rangers are a very special bond between me and my kids. We go to all the games together. We watch the ones we don't go to together. We love that team and they are part of us.

We'll stick with our guys, but thanks anyway for the invite.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:

For all to enjoy:
Thanks, but no thanks.

Our hearts and souls belong to our beloved Blueshirts. Always have, always will.

The Rangers are a very special bond between me and my kids. We go to all the games together. We watch the ones we don't go to together. We love that team and they are part of us.

Well said, I understand. I hope that you and the kids get to celebrate a Stanley Cup soon.

Are the kids New York Football Giant fans, were they old enough to celebrate them beating the Boston Cheatriots crime family, not once-but twice in the Superbowl?
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:

For all to enjoy:
Thanks, but no thanks.

Well said, I understand. I hope that you and the kids get to celebrate a Stanley Cup soon.

Are the kids New York Football Giant fans, were they old enough to celebrate them beating the Boston Cheatriots crime family, not once-but twice in the Superbowl?
Yes, they are big Giants fans.

The kids were born in 2003 (2) and 2004 (1).

Yes, they remember the first one (18-1) vaguely and the 2nd one they remember clearly. My wife and I were at both of them. Matter of fact, I was at all 5 Superbowls the Giants were in. I'm 4-1 (lost to the other team with a murderer on it in 2000).

The kids probably remember the 2 SB wins over the cheaters because of how crazy I was going when we won.

Marsha is Eli's bitch. Always has been, always will be. Even with all the cheating they did, the cheatriots could not beat my Giants in the big games, both of them.

OK, now back to your regularly scheduled hockey program...
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

The Boston Bruins have signed center David Backes to a $30-million, five-year deal.
Agent Wade Arnott confirmed the deal Friday less than a half-hour into the start of the free agent period.
Backes will count $6 million against the salary through the 2020-21 NHL season.
The 32-year-old from Minneapolis had 21 goals and 24 assists last season for the St. Louis Blues. He had been the Blues' captain.
Backes has 206 goals and 254 assists in 727 regular-season NHL games. He has 27 points in 49 Stanley Cup playoff games.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

BIG TIME BIG NEWS-----BIG TIME BIG NEWS------BIG TIME BIG NEWS

f.a.s.t. will be there, anyone else here in NH or VT going to be there?
Attachments
Cup coming to NH.jpg
Cup coming to NH.jpg (308.07 KiB) Viewed 683 times
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

:roll:
That is all.
Forever .. Goat Path
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

brownman wrote::roll:
That is all.
Give the kid his due. Try and be happy for f.a.s.t. if at all possible.

Hope he gets to touch, and dare I say "kiss, that lovely hunk of medal. Wish it was me.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:
brownman wrote::roll:
That is all.
Give the kid his due. Try and be happy for f.a.s.t. if at all possible.

Hope he gets to touch, and dare I say "kiss, that lovely hunk of medal. Wish it was me.
I'll take a little bottle of champagne with me, any chance I could drink some bubbly from the cup too?