Paris

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Coydog
Guru Poster

Re: Paris

Post by Coydog »

Some seem very anxious to replace the Statue of Liberty with the Great Wall of Trump. Appears ISIS has already won in Eddyville and Browntown.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Coydog wrote:Some seem very anxious to replace the Statue of Liberty with the Great Wall of Trump. Appears ISIS has already won in Eddyville and Browntown.
Nothing wrong with asking our government to perform their due diligence before allowing people into, or to stay, in our country. Let us not forget some of the individuals that pulled off 9/11 were given, and overstayed, their US-issued VISAs.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Coydog wrote:Some seem very anxious to replace the Statue of Liberty with the Great Wall of Trump. Appears ISIS has already won in Eddyville and Browntown.
Nothing wrong with asking our government to perform their due diligence before allowing people into, or to stay, in our country. Let us not forget some of the individuals that pulled off 9/11 were given, and overstayed, their US-issued VISAs.
Seems so simple, the government just needs to check the passports of people coming into our country and crack down on terrorists who overstay their visas.

Problem solved.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Many of these visitors just vanish into the fabric.
Immigration/State department is ill-prepared to find them.

Canada's border never enters the discussion.
Ever been to Ontario ?

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
Sgt Eddy Brewers
Slalom Racer

Post by Sgt Eddy Brewers »

You really are so brainwashed by the BS about the endless gifts of diversity. I lived/worked in Jordan for almost a year. I am not some hillbilly dumbass that just hates "other people."

But European culture has been the greatest gift to this planet in its entire history. The CULTURAL DESTRUCTION of Europe is happening and it is a BAD thing.

While I appreciate the diversity of culture in the USA I think there are limits on what is tolerable in the name of diversity. Pedophilia is diversity. I reject the idea that the inclusion/acceptance of pedophilia strengthens a culture...you are free to disagree if you wish.

I reject the acceptance of Muslim cultures which demand adherence to strict sharia law...in the same way I reject acceptance of the dbags from the Westboro Baptist Church.

They have their legal rights, of course, but if we can keep them out of our country we should. Certain attitudes are corrosive to a culture...they should be shunned. I don't think we should invite lazy folks or crazy folks.

That IS NOT....... "ISIS winning."

ISIS winning is having us neck deep in the middle east. Figure out who created ISIS and why we are attacking Assad. Make sure you follow the links about the Qatari pipeline.

ISIS winning is having a culture of cucks who refuse to stand up for their culture in their own homeland. Nobody craps on my lawn without facing consequences. Your whole permissive attitude has lead to college campuses being overrun with whiny crybabies...because no one in the world of progressive culture has the cajones to just say no to whiny SJWs.

If you really want to live in a country with open borders...... move to Paris. Head for the no go zones...I'm sure they will love you there...you are just so very righteous.
Ski the edges!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Sgt Eddy Brewers wrote:
You really are so brainwashed by the BS about the endless gifts of diversity. I lived/worked in Jordan for almost a year. I am not some hillbilly dumbass that just hates "other people."

But European culture has been the greatest gift to this planet in its entire history. The CULTURAL DESTRUCTION of Europe is happening and it is a BAD thing.

While I appreciate the diversity of culture in the USA I think there are limits on what is tolerable in the name of diversity. Pedophilia is diversity. I reject the idea that the inclusion/acceptance of pedophilia strengthens a culture...you are free to disagree if you wish.

I reject the acceptance of Muslim cultures which demand adherence to strict sharia law...in the same way I reject acceptance of the dbags from the Westboro Baptist Church.

They have their legal rights, of course, but if we can keep them out of our country we should. Certain attitudes are corrosive to a culture...they should be shunned. I don't think we should invite lazy folks or crazy folks.

That IS NOT....... "ISIS winning."

ISIS winning is having us neck deep in the middle east. Figure out who created ISIS and why we are attacking Assad. Make sure you follow the links about the Qatari pipeline.

ISIS winning is having a culture of cucks who refuse to stand up for their culture in their own homeland. Nobody craps on my lawn without facing consequences. Your whole permissive attitude has lead to college campuses being overrun with whiny crybabies...because no one in the world of progressive culture has the cajones to just say no to whiny SJWs.

If you really want to live in a country with open borders...... move to Paris. Head for the no go zones...I'm sure they will love you there...you are just so very righteous.
interestingly enough:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ium=social" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Dartmouth Review reports that on Thursday, about 150 “black-clad” Black Lives Matter protesters pushed and shoved students and hurled racial epithets at them as they surged through doors of study spaces, harassing students studying for exams and shouting obscenities at them.

According to the Review:

Black-clad protesters gathered in front of Dartmouth Hall, forming a crowd roughly one hundred fifty strong. Ostensibly there to denounce the removal of shirts from a display in Collis, the Black Lives Matter collective began to sing songs and chant their eponymous catchphrase. Not content to merely demonstrate there for the night, the band descended from their high-water mark to march into Baker-Berry Library.

“F*** you, you filthy white f***s!” “F*** you and your comfort!” “F*** you, you racist s***!”

These shouted epithets were the first indication that many students had of the coming storm. The sign-wielding, obscenity-shouting protesters proceeded through the usually quiet backwaters of the library. They surged first through first-floor Berry, then up the stairs to the normally undisturbed floors of the building, before coming back down to the ground floor of Novack.

Throngs of protesters converged around fellow students who had not joined in their long march. They confronted students who bore “symbols of oppression”: “gangster hats” and Beats-brand headphones. The flood of demonstrators self-consciously overstepped every boundary, opening the doors of study spaces with students reviewing for exams. Those who tried to close their doors were harassed further. One student abandoned the study room and ran out of the library. The protesters followed her out of the library, shouting obscenities the whole way.

Students who refused to listen to or join their outbursts were shouted down. “Stand the f*** up!” “You filthy racist white piece of s***!” Men and women alike were pushed and shoved by the group. “If we can’t have it, shut it down!” they cried. Another woman was pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting “filthy white b****!” in her face.

“The tactics, tone, and words of the Black Lives Matter protesters eerily mirrored everything they claim to stand against,” writes the Review. “The long list of their clear oversteps should spark a moment of reckoning for every honest onlooker, and especially those who have sympathized with their movement to this point.”

The Review continues on the leftwing media support of Black Lives Matter:

Their march through the library was an intentional exercise in every disgraceful behavior they claim to endure themselves, from insults and physical force, to racial barbs tossed out with disgust. But in the view of many sympathetic commentators, their brutal tactics could never overshadow the basic justice of their cause. For seemingly every overzealous protest, you can find a thinkpiece on the web that argues just this point.

“[E]mpathy has its limits,” the Review states. “The desire to side with self-described victims is rooted in a spirit of charity. But the habit of doing so even when every ounce of evidence suggests that we ought not to amounts to a total forfeiture of our own ability to discern.”

The reported Black Lives Matter racial violence at Dartmouth comes in the wake of the University of Missouri and Yale racial protests that have spread to college and university campuses across the nation.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I refuse to cower behind a wall of isolationism and Islamophobia. Radical Islamic extremism is a warped ideology adhered to by a very tiny minority. Lumping all Muslims in with radicalized, disaffected young men is a predictable result of fear and ignorance, one of the goals of terrorism.

There is no simple solution here. Ideology cannot be stopped simply by sealing our borders or carpet bombing temporary outposts of a stateless organization. ISIS is essentially a product of a Sunni-Shia civil war, a war we did not cause but one we certainly helped to inflame.

And now our own government spies on every one us, we are afraid to travel overseas and we are fearful that every person entering our country is a terrorist waiting to happen. Instead of uniting to find and execute rational solutions, we can't stop finger pointing within our tribal divisions.

This unquestioned acceptance of loss of liberty, growing frightfulness and irrational partisan bickering only adds to the evidence that radical Islamic terrorists are indeed winning over here and "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" is a message that no longer applies.

Sorry, but I'm not having any of it.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

'Uniting to find and execute rational solutions' ... Great :like

Name another issue over the last few years where our leadership has shown the ability or even a willingness to unite, to think rationally or to act in any way other than to further divide us as a society. Sequestration is a soft issue and is thereby disqualified :wink:

Have you ever had a rational discussion with a devout Muslim about faith? Get beyond Abraham and Jerusalem .. the discussion unravels.

This particular issue is beyond the scope of any solution yet proposed. You point to the 'very tiny minority' that support Jihad. No one can look inside the hearts and minds of these people and make a judgment as to moderate/radical/extreme. For us to blindly accept the spillover on our shores of a centuries-old ideological war is something that many are not willing to accept.

No need for apology.
Personal experiences shape each of our lives.
In the final analysis, we are still free to our own opinions and perspectives.
That yours may differ with others is part of what contributes to a democracy.

Forever .. Goat Path
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Coydog wrote:This unquestioned acceptance of loss of liberty, growing frightfulness and irrational partisan bickering only adds to the evidence that radical Islamic terrorists are indeed winning over here and "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" is a message that no longer applies.

Give me your hungry, your tired your poor I'll piss on 'em
that's what the Statue of Bigotry says
Your poor huddled masses, let's club 'em to death
and get it over with and just dump 'em on the boulevard
Sgt Eddy Brewers
Slalom Racer

Post by Sgt Eddy Brewers »

steamboat1 wrote:
Coydog wrote:This unquestioned acceptance of loss of liberty, growing frightfulness and irrational partisan bickering only adds to the evidence that radical Islamic terrorists are indeed winning over here and "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" is a message that no longer applies.

Give me your hungry, your tired your poor I'll piss on 'em
that's what the Statue of Bigotry says
Your poor huddled masses, let's club 'em to death
and get it over with and just dump 'em on the boulevard
Its all good to preach from whatever genteel neighborhood you call home... if you are living amongst the "no go" zones in France or Sweden,...and still feel like that "we love all humanity" mantra is still bursting forth...I will be impressed.

But we both know you are not. You believe this nonsensical version of reality, truly due to something that needs to be called brainwashing because honest exposure to reality could never get you to the place you are. Tell some Swedish farmer, whose daughter has been raped, the virtues of diversity. These are not the fantasies of an angry racist. Look up rape/ immigrant/ Sweden.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Not me.

How many immigrants in your neighborhood Mr. Preachy SJW?

Live and let live...that includes us.
Ski the edges!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:'Uniting to find and execute rational solutions' ... Great :like

Name another issue over the last few years where our leadership has shown the ability or even a willingness to unite, to think rationally or to act in any way other than to further divide us as a society. Sequestration is a soft issue and is thereby disqualified :wink:

Have you ever had a rational discussion with a devout Muslim about faith? Get beyond Abraham and Jerusalem .. the discussion unravels.

This particular issue is beyond the scope of any solution yet proposed. You point to the 'very tiny minority' that support Jihad. No one can look inside the hearts and minds of these people and make a judgment as to moderate/radical/extreme. For us to blindly accept the spillover on our shores of a centuries-old ideological war is something that many are not willing to accept.

No need for apology.
Personal experiences shape each of our lives.
In the final analysis, we are still free to our own opinions and perspectives.
That yours may differ with others is part of what contributes to a democracy.

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

more follow up on this, perhaps 1% is low estimate...

and yes she is correct the peaceful majority are irrelevant...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Coydog wrote:Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I refuse to cower behind a wall of isolationism and Islamophobia. Radical Islamic extremism is a warped ideology adhered to by a very tiny minority. Lumping all Muslims in with radicalized, disaffected young men is a predictable result of fear and ignorance, one of the goals of terrorism.

There is no simple solution here. Ideology cannot be stopped simply by sealing our borders or carpet bombing temporary outposts of a stateless organization. ISIS is essentially a product of a Sunni-Shia civil war, a war we did not cause but one we certainly helped to inflame.

And now our own government spies on every one us, we are afraid to travel overseas and we are fearful that every person entering our country is a terrorist waiting to happen. Instead of uniting to find and execute rational solutions, we can't stop finger pointing within our tribal divisions.

This unquestioned acceptance of loss of liberty, growing frightfulness and irrational partisan bickering only adds to the evidence that radical Islamic terrorists are indeed winning over here and "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" is a message that no longer applies.

Why are you so willing to recognize the distinction between "radicalized muslims" and "moderate muslims", but paint with the broadest brush imaginable and paint your fellow Americans as willing to be spied on, afraid to travel, and treat all those entering our country as terrorists? This inconsistency in your logic is confusing.

There is nothing wrong with screening people before they enter our country and enforcing the end-dates of VISAs. If you're unwilling to screen those coming into our country and/or enforce the established terms of VISAs then why not just let anyone and everyone into our country? It's not Islamophobia, it's common sense. We may not have had a need to bring in refugees had Obama's middle-east strategy been a bit more forward thinking.

There is no way to stop what we're seeing in Paris. This, much like the crusades, will run its course. All we can do is our best to prevent the US from becoming Syria. Tolerance and acceptance of all people, opening the borders, disregarding VISA stays, withdrawing surveillance insides the US (something that's expanded, pervasively, under President Obama), and withdrawing from the middle east will not be sufficient to preclude the US from attack.

If we do what you're alluding to and another 9/11 or Paris like event takes place within our country, it will get far worse and some of your sweeping statements will be nothing compared to how American's will respond. The quiet majority, like a lion in its cage, which chugs day in and day out working and providing for their family, while the minority is out there demanding tolerance, will be rattled from their cage and will carry a big heavy stick.
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

Political correctness will lead to Sharia Law worldwide. I suggest everyone read up on it. It lead to the end of all human rights policies. I love when the Quran is quoted for its peaceful treatment of the Innocent. But read Sharia Law and I guarantee you all members of this message board will be found to be guilty.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

wanderer7453 wrote:Political correctness will lead to Sharia Law worldwide. I suggest everyone read up on it. It lead to the end of all human rights policies. I love when the Quran is quoted for its peaceful treatment of the Innocent. But read Sharia Law and I guarantee you all members of this message board will be found to be guilty.
Read the new testament and explain the inquisition.

Christianity and the western world evolved over time, with the Reformation and the Enlightenment. Islam will too. Our challenge is to help accelerate the process while dealing with the extremism.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe