G_I_A_N_T_S !

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Re: G_I_A_N_T_S !

Post by Atomic1 »

brownman wrote:'Would love the see the Pats play with their team intact' is somehow an excuse for the Patriots win ? :shock:

Your team lost, and in ugly fashion ... Own it! They had players missing. Patriots had players missing as well.

Desiring to see the Patriots restore themselves to full battle strength is within my prerogative. At full strength, game would not have been close. I chose to allude to that fact in a more diplomatic way.
Your intrepretave skills are woefully deficient.

The old man and his hillbilly don't seem to be able to understand each other either. Common traits among nyfgs + fans.
Deaf, dumb and blind.

:seeya
No , my team outplayed yours for 59 minutes and 99 seconds and yes they ALSO were missing 5 or 6 starters THAT WAS MY POINT ! If they were there then the outcome would have been different ! :lol:
The old man and his QB STILL OWN THE PATS ! And until the Pats can beat the Giants in a Super Bowl it remains unchanged ! Your last second victory in regular season wasn't very convincing . As a matter of fact I'd be worried about the Bills next week now that the Giants EXPOSED em !
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Atomic1 wrote:
brownman wrote:'Would love the see the Pats play with their team intact' is somehow an excuse for the Patriots win ? :shock:

Your team lost, and in ugly fashion ... Own it! They had players missing. Patriots had players missing as well.

Desiring to see the Patriots restore themselves to full battle strength is within my prerogative. At full strength, game would not have been close. I chose to allude to that fact in a more diplomatic way.

The old man and his hillbilly don't seem to be able to understand each other either. Common traits among nyfgs + fans.
Deaf, dumb and blind.

No , my team outplayed yours for 59 minutes and 99 seconds and yes they ALSO were missing 5 or 6 starters THAT WAS MY POINT ! If they were there then the outcome would have been different ! :lol:
The old man and his QB STILL OWN THE PATS ! And until the Pats can beat the Giants in a Super Bowl it remains unchanged ! Your last second victory in regular season wasn't very convincing . As a matter of fact I'd be worried about the Bills next week now that the Giants EXPOSED em !
There are 60 seconds in a minute.
ImageImageImageImage
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Stormchaser wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:

Deaf, dumb and blind.

Not in a NY minute where he lives.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:

Deaf, dumb and blind.

The guy doesn't know how to tell time... How much weight can you give anything that cat types?
ImageImageImageImage
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Atomic1 wrote:

Deaf, dumb and blind.

:like :like
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:

Deaf, dumb and blind.

He lives in Connecticut ya dumbass.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

there are 4 fifteen minute quarters in a game ! 4 X 15 is 60 . The Pats FG was with one second to go ! So do the math you bunch of ******* ! THE ADDED TIME WAS THE TIME THE REFS PUT BACK ON THE CLOCK just before the 2 minute warning AND IM STILL ASKING WHY ? Anybody know why they added all that time back ? Besides to give the Pats enough time ?

It might of actually been 15 seconds they added so it's actually 59:75 ! But it was just enough ~
Last edited by Atomic1 on Nov 16th, '15, 14:24, edited 1 time in total.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Atomic1 wrote:there are 4 fifteen minute quarters in a game ! 4 X 15 is 60 . The Pats FG was with one second to go ! So do the math you bunch of ******* ! THE ADDED TIME WAS THE TIME THE REFS PUT BACK ON THE CLOCK just before the 2 minute warning AND IM STILL ASKING WHY ? Anybody know why they added all that time back ? Besides to give the Pats enough time ?
59 minutes and 99 seconds = 60 min 39 seconds
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

madhatter wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:there are 4 fifteen minute quarters in a game ! 4 X 15 is 60 . The Pats FG was with one second to go ! So do the math you bunch of ******* ! THE ADDED TIME WAS THE TIME THE REFS PUT BACK ON THE CLOCK just before the 2 minute warning AND IM STILL ASKING WHY ? Anybody know why they added all that time back ? Besides to give the Pats enough time ?
See above,
Last edited by Atomic1 on Nov 16th, '15, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:
He prob got the OK from troll #4 on the math.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

SnoBrdr wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Seriously , did anyone catch that when they added somewhere between 10-20 seconds back on the clock just before the 2 minute warning ???? Difference in the game ! Seemed like 59: 99 :lol: :lol: :lol:
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

99 seconds ? :lol: and his spellchecker buddy doesn't chime in :dis
'Yeah ...Circle the wagons ... maybe we can turn back the hands of time' :lol:

Must be proponents of old man Coughlin's theory of clock management :?c
Belichick calling for all those defensive timeouts was brilliant :like

Own it, your team soiled themselves at the critical moment.

Go Texans !
Forever .. Goat Path
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Yup , clock mgmt. or the lack of it has cost the Giants the first Cowboys game , the Falcone game , the Saints game and possibly again yesterday . But I still would like an answer to the added time tho I admit it wasn't 30 seconds more like 15 but it sure felt like my exaggerated # of 99.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Seriously , did anyone catch that when they added somewhere between 10-20 seconds back on the clock just before the 2 minute warning ???? Difference in the game ! Seemed like 59: 99 :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are talking about the TV clock, not the official referee clock.

How do you know that the TV clock was correct or that they were not having a issue with it.

The Pope talked about this on his show today and blew it off as just TV.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

for junior: be sure to listen to the last few seconds of the recap, I think they had you in mind w the dinner comment...

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14143140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....