G_I_A_N_T_S !

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
freeski
Post Office

Re: G_I_A_N_T_S !

Post by freeski »

It's none of my business, so I won't get involved, but the original bet was for illegal actions. Example: illegal use of hands. Now none of my business, but maybe signing over a condo (if there is enough equity) to settle before the season might be an option. :like
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Stormchaser wrote:
junior wrote:Illegal, meaning cheating, stealing, deflating things, illegal filming, etc..

Not every infraction. You set me up. You know G-d damn well what I meant!!!!
Don't worry, I'll put your kids through college...
Gonna hold you to that. Very generous of you. Thanks. Those cashed in 529's should be enough for that 918 I've been eyeing.....
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

So after watching the pre-season game vs. Buffalo yesterday all I can say is the Giants STINK ! ....yea it's pre season and all but they have one of the worse Offensive lines I've ever seen ! And that kid kicker they brought in for the " wife beater " sucks too as he missed a 25 yard chip shot that sailed WIDE RIGHT......... ! I know " Wide right and Buffalo " go hand in hand but come on man ! So that being said.... the Giants D looks very good and competitive but unless they can pitch shut-outs or hold teams to field goal attempts it's going to be a long season because they have NO running game behind that line.
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Atomic1 wrote:So after watching the pre-season game vs. Buffalo yesterday all I can say is the Giants STINK !
Never get too upset as the Big Blue often stink up the pre-season. You are spot on that they need to fix the offensive line. If they don't it will be a long season. Eli needs 3 to 4 seconds to be effective.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Atomic1 wrote:So after watching the pre-season game vs. Buffalo yesterday all I can say is the Giants STINK ! ....yea it's pre season and all but they have one of the worse Offensive lines I've ever seen ! And that kid kicker they brought in for the " wife beater " sucks too as he missed a 25 yard chip shot that sailed WIDE RIGHT......... ! I know " Wide right and Buffalo " go hand in hand but come on man ! So that being said.... the Giants D looks very good and competitive but unless they can pitch shut-outs or hold teams to field goal attempts it's going to be a long season because they have NO running game behind that line.
Pre season, none of it counts.

Kinda like anything that the momo says.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

momo
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Sad to see such reduced expectations and the season hasn't even begun. :roll:
Pink hats all over Gotham. That's just pitiful. :dislike
Perhaps buy some green face paint .. your best long term option.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

brownman wrote:Sad to see such reduced expectations and the season hasn't even begun. :roll:
Pink hats all over Gotham. That's just pitiful. :dislike
Perhaps buy some green face paint .. your best long term option.

:Toast
Pre season, none of it counts.

Kinda like anything that the momo says.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

JPP is supporting the kicker and we know that JPP has never laid a finger on a woman.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:JPP is supporting the kicker and we know that JPP has never laid a finger on a woman.
Nice. A shot at a physical disability. Nice.

You kick kids in wheelchairs too?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

The BIG question is, how did the Giant's kicker only get when a game when 2 years ago the NFL said it would be a minimum of 6 games.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... suspension" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A favor to the Mara family maybe.

The NFL claims that they didn't see the police reports but the NY papers had no problem seeing/getting them.

This stinks like the Ray Rice 1st "investigation:.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:The BIG question is, how did the Giant's kicker only get when a game when 2 years ago the NFL said it would be a minimum of 6 games.
That's some really good 2nd grade grammar ya got going on there. Nice job. Dumbass.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:JPP is supporting the kicker and we know that JPP has never laid a finger on a woman.
Nice. A shot at a physical disability. Nice.

You kick kids in wheelchairs too?
Wait what ?
JPP is disabled?
.. all this time, we thought he sucked because he had no talent.
Too bad the Giants can't get players that are smarter and able-bodied. :sad:

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Getting back to the subject matter.... I found it a joy to behold , the Giants beating the Patriots once again ! Yea I know it's pre-season and Gronk didn't play , neither did Eli and Brady only went a a full 1/2 but what I saw was a Giants team that is headed in the right direction and are loaded with young talent. I guess when you don't make the playoffs for a few years you draft higher and get better !......... But I like the new coaching staff , energy, direction etc..... but they still need a STUD left tackle and move Flowers over to RT as I'm not sold on bringing Beatty back.. but..we shall see. This revamped defense looks very formidable !
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Pre season is over. Eli gets it done as Victor does the end zone salsa. Love to see the Cowboys lose.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.