Time to revamp the NFl schedule

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Time to revamp the NFl schedule

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Steelers have the hardest 2015 schedule. They play 9 games against teams that made the playoffs last year, two against teams with winning records that didn't make the playoffs. In addition, they had to play away games at both New England and Seattle, the two Superbowl teams last year. I doubt if any other team ever had to do that?

Meanwhile, the Pats play 4 teams that made the playoffs last year, and play in the easiest division in football, the NCAA AFC Least.

This is a clear and unfair competitive advantage. Only Boston Yahoos would disagree, and we all know who they are.

It's time the NFL got their sh!t together, doubt they ever will though.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
brownman
Postinator

Re: Time to revamp the NFl schedule

Post by brownman »

Only the final statement in your feeble post is accurate.
The rest of it is just more steaming meadow muffins.

Cry on. That towel must need washing by now.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Steelers have the hardest 2015 schedule. They play 9 games against teams that made the playoffs last year, two against teams with winning records that didn't make the playoffs. In addition, they had to play away games at both New England and Seattle, the two Superbowl teams last year. I doubt if any other team ever had to do that?

Meanwhile, the Pats play 4 teams that made the playoffs last year, and play in the easiest division in football, the NCAA AFC Least.

This is a clear and unfair competitive advantage. Only Boston Yahoos would disagree, and we all know who they are.

Steelers strength of schedule through week 11 is #18. You don't know what you're talking about.

http://sagarin.com/sports/nflsend.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Only the final statement in your feeble post is accurate.

Cry on. That towel must need washing by now.beyond saturated, maybe its time for sham wow...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

madhatter wrote:

Cry on. That towel must need washing by now.beyond saturated, maybe its time for sham wow...

I was listening to Boston Yahoo sports radio yesterday, talk about crying............I've never heard so many cry babies in my life. Had to turn it off it was so bad.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:

I was listening to Boston Yahoo sports radio yesterday, talk about crying............I've never heard so many cry babies in my life. Had to turn it off it was so bad.
F.A.S.T, we know you are a diehard Pittsburgh fan and I am OK with that. I am not OK with you constantly bashing others for rooting for another team. Are you that angry in real life? :chill
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dickc wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:

F.A.S.T, we know you are a diehard Pittsburgh fan and I am OK with that. I am not OK with you constantly bashing others for rooting for another team. Are you that angry in real life? :chill
sounds a lot more like childish than angry...most of his "bashes" are beyond pathetic...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

To be fair the steelers were looking like contenders at the beginning of the season but with Bell out I can't see it happening
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

What does that have to do with anything ?
Advocating changing the schedule because Ben and Bell aren't fit to play

Schedules are set based on many factors.
Take it up with the League office.
Take a complaint number, stand in line.

Forever .. Goat Path
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

brownman wrote:What does that have to do with anything ?
Advocating changing the schedule because Ben and Bell aren't fit to play

Schedules are set based on many factors.
Take it up with the League office.
Take a complaint number, stand in line.

I couldn't care less about the Steelers, I was just stating a fact.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Acknowledged ... no sweat 8)
In truth, and much as it upsets little Ms. Jaundice, NFL has much more to be concerned about than setting schedules.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

brownman wrote:Acknowledged ... no sweat 8)
In truth, and much as it upsets little Ms. Jaundice, NFL has much more to be concerned about than setting schedules.

:Toast
True, every team gets a tough schedule eventually.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Geoff wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:Steelers have the hardest 2015 schedule. They play 9 games against teams that made the playoffs last year, two against teams with winning records that didn't make the playoffs. In addition, they had to play away games at both New England and Seattle, the two Superbowl teams last year. I doubt if any other team ever had to do that?

Steelers strength of schedule through week 11 is #18. You don't know what you're talking about.

http://sagarin.com/sports/nflsend.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Was there ever a doubt that he did.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Dickc wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:

That's what trolls do.

Altho he does it very badly.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Dickc wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:

That's what trolls do.

Altho he does it very badly.
So he is a Troll or he's not a troll? Make up your mind already.

He's clearly better at Trolling than you are at English Literacy. (You left a few letters off Although).

Is f.a.s.t. a Troll or not? You can't have it both ways.