David Price agrees to 7-year, $217 million deal with Red Sox

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: David Price agrees to 7-year, $217 million deal with Red

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:All this is just another attempt by a large market baseball team to buy a championship. It usually doesn't work.

Look at my Pirates the last 3 years, near the bottom every year and better than almost all the other teams. Only the Cards have a better record than the Pirates the last two years.

Look at KC too.

http://www.stevetheump.com/Payrolls.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And your Pirates have won how many championships ?
Since most of us here were born the Pirates have won three, the same as the Redsox who spend 2 to 3 times as much on salary and had one of the worst records in baseball last year. Another thing, since you're the one always bringing up steroid use by the Steelers, I guess your last three World Series wins are illegitimate since Ramirez and Ortiz both used steroids.
All your wins came during the Reserve Clause Era, basically slavery.

Same with the Stealers wins, no free agency to break up a team like with the Pats.

It's comparing different eras, kinda like comparing you with a person with a fully develop brain and sense of being who can develop rational idea and arguments.

All you seem to do is throw mud against the wall in your mother's basement..

Just sad.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
junior
Signature Poster

Re: David Price agrees to 7-year, $217 million deal with Red

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:All this is just another attempt by a large market baseball team to buy a championship. It usually doesn't work.

Look at my Pirates the last 3 years, near the bottom every year and better than almost all the other teams. Only the Cards have a better record than the Pirates the last two years.

Look at KC too.

http://www.stevetheump.com/Payrolls.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And your Pirates have won how many championships ?
Since most of us here were born the Pirates have won three, the same as the Redsox who spend 2 to 3 times as much on salary and had one of the worst records in baseball last year. Another thing, since you're the one always bringing up steroid use by the Steelers, I guess your last three World Series wins are illegitimate since Ramirez and Ortiz both used steroids.
All your wins came during the Reserve Clause Era, basically slavery.

Same with the Stealers wins, no free agency to break up a team like with the Pats.

It's comparing different eras, kinda like comparing you with a person with a fully develop brain and sense of being who can develop rational idea and arguments.

All you seem to do is throw mud against the wall in your mother's basement..

Just sad.
What's really sad is you posting about a person with a fully developed brain, and you use 2nd grade English to do it. Develop? You meant developed, right?

I may have been wrong about you being thrown off the force. You didn't even pass the cop test to begin with, did you? Develop....hahahaha.......