More Muslim Violence

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Dickc
Postaholic

Re: More Muslim Violence

Post by Dickc »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... or-syrian/

State Department has vetted on average 10 people per day this year from Syria. To meet the goal of 10,000, they will have to admit 60 per day for the rest of the year.

This is NOT going to amount to a proper screening, but his term ends next January, so he needs to get it done to crow about it. Yours and my security be damned!
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

When you think of muslim violence bombs, and mass shooting come to mind, butt most is of this nature: https://www.yahoo.com/news/pakistan-tee ... 25519.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pulse-night ... g-orlando/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Radical Muslim terrorism again . Our civil liberties , freedoms and ways of life are under attack . Let's watch how the Govt. and media spin this to blame the gun instead of the person and the fact that we are at war with radical Islam.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-1 ... us-citizen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The suspected gunman in today's gruesome Orlando nightclub shooting which killed at least 50 and injured 53, has been identified by relatives and law enforcement officials as Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old from Fort Pierce, Florida, CBS reports. According to social media, he is a US citizen, born in 1986, from Port Saint Lucie, FL. and both his parents are from Afghanistan. He was a registered democrat with a security officer and firearms license. Florida Congressman Alan Grayson adds that he believes the attack is "more likely than not" ideologically motivated.

NBC's Pete Williams reports that terrorist was on a "watch list" over associations w "suspicious" people several years ago.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

The president should have made a statement first thing this morning condemning this terrorist act. If he tries to dance around this one he's going to get slammed. Not that he'd care.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:The president should have made a statement first thing this morning condemning this terrorist act. If he tries to dance around this one he's going to get slammed. Not that he'd care.
he did, well the next president did anyway... 'bout as good as its gonna get til then...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

freeski wrote:The president should have made a statement first thing this morning condemning this terrorist act.
After all the times he jumped the gun and made a accusatory statement early on that turned out to be wrong, I can't say I mind a little restraint.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Ramadan, gay nightclub, Paris style attack, this was pretty clear. With all the carnage from one attacker looks like no one fought back. Three hours for the police to storm the place? I thought the new tactic was for the first on scene to fight and not wait for SWAT. Obama tries brings in gun control again. an accusatory... :wink: Junior out
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-1 ... s-accounts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

From the video I saw yesterday it sounded like a semi-automatic weapon. If it was full auto, machine gun, then the government can't say it was a legal gun so we need a ban. I'm not buying that theory. I don't think they'd be able to keep it quite. They'll be truthful about what weapons were used. An accomplice, doubt it.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

steamboat1 wrote:
In that regard, he's about in the same place as the Westboro Baptist Church, an apparently radical Christian group that says homosexuality should be a capital crime and whose website is "God Hates Fags".

http://godhatesfags.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Westboro Baptists 275, muslims who believe in sharia law 896,000,000. :shock: When the Westboro gang protests military funerals it is pretty despicable though.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

freeski wrote:Westboro Baptists 275, muslims who believe in sharia law 896,000,000. :shock: When the Westboro gang protests military funerals it is pretty despicable though.
I was referring to the leaders who espouse similar theologies. As for Sharia Law, if you go back not all that long ago and ask Jews about Kashrut and other Jewish "law", you'd probably find similar percentages.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Yes, most religions ban homosexuality. Back to the new London mayor, he's banning sexy women in ads on public transportation. I don't believe the reasons he gives. http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/londo ... tisements/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;