More Muslim Violence

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: More Muslim Violence

Post by deadheadskier »

Bubba wrote:
freeski wrote:Westboro Baptists 275, muslims who believe in sharia law 896,000,000. :shock: When the Westboro gang protests military funerals it is pretty despicable though.
I was referring to the leaders who espouse similar theologies. As for Sharia Law, if you go back not all that long ago and ask Jews about Kashrut and other Jewish "law", you'd probably find similar percentages.
Not just religious leaders either. The blood lust for killing is pervasive everywhere in our society.

In a strange bit of irony, the guy who sold the guns to the p.o.s terrorist had called for the public execution of the President. I guess he doesn't have a problem with that aspect of radical Islamic culture if he wants to see public executions here in our country.

Crazy to think that a man of such mind was allowed to wear a badge for the NYPD and now arms civilians.

http://news.groopspeak.com/breaking-orl ... -nypd-cop/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
Bubba wrote:
freeski wrote:Westboro Baptists 275, muslims who believe in sharia law 896,000,000. :shock: When the Westboro gang protests military funerals it is pretty despicable though.
I was referring to the leaders who espouse similar theologies. As for Sharia Law, if you go back not all that long ago and ask Jews about Kashrut and other Jewish "law", you'd probably find similar percentages.
Not just religious leaders either. The blood lust for killing is pervasive everywhere in our society.

In a strange bit of irony, the guy who sold the guns to the p.o.s terrorist had called for the public execution of the President. I guess he doesn't have a problem with that aspect of radical Islamic culture if he wants to see public executions here in our country.

Crazy to think that a man of such mind was allowed to wear a badge for the NYPD and now arms civilians.

http://news.groopspeak.com/breaking-orl ... -nypd-cop/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
he actually called for hopey dope to be arrested, charged w treason THEN executed...
He should be handcuffed, removed from Office and charged with Treason and then publicly executed!
I don;t think it has anything to do with anything islam...many consider obama a traitor...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

I'm aware of what he said about being tried in a court of law. Guess what? Many of the public executions that take place in Arab nations occur after trial.

If you want to denounce the culture of radical Islam, you can't support and publicly promote similar behavior here in the US. We as a society must be better than that.

I don't care if you're Muslim, Christian or Jewish if you carry such a violent mentality in your soul like that asshat, you are part of the problem.

And while Obama's foreign policy has been far from perfect, to suggest that he doesn't care about stopping terrorism is a lie.

Hell just today the leader of ISIS was killed.

http://m.ibtimes.co.in/isis-leader-al-b ... ike-report" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If Trump were President his supporters would be praising this. So, to suggest Obama is some sort of Islamic radical sympathizer is just not true.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:I'm aware of what he said about being tried in a court of law. Guess what? Many of the public executions that take place in Arab nations occur after trial.

If you want to denounce the culture of radical Islam, you can't support and publicly promote similar behavior here in the US. We as a society must be better than that.

I don't care if you're Muslim, Christian or Jewish if you carry such a violent mentality in your soul like that asshat, you are part of the problem.

And while Obama's foreign policy has been far from perfect, to suggest that he doesn't care about stopping terrorism is a lie.

Hell just today the leader of ISIS was killed.

http://m.ibtimes.co.in/isis-leader-al-b ... ike-report" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If Trump were President his supporters would be praising this. So, to suggest Obama is some sort of Islamic radical sympathizer is just not true.
ehhhh, any dead isis is good for sure, obama just seems to be continually showing favor to the opposition, if only to avoid ever saying or doing anything that he can be held accountable for... he simply doesn't make many feel like he has their backs, in fact just the opposite....quick to bring up "gun control" where denouncing radical islam and the hate and violence that goes along with it would have been far more appropriate...

we don;t have any tolerance for radical " christianity" or any other religious violence here, we don't promote, condone or accept it...why should it be any different with islam? obama blithers on about the religion of peace out one side of his mouth then says that anti muslim rhetoric promotes islamic violence out the other side... so which is it? are they a religion of peace? or are they prone to violence in response to mere rhetoric they disapprove of? is islam somehow the only religion in the US that cannot be disparaged in any way? cuz all the others are, openly on a regular basis but I don't see continuous outbursts of violence from them...

where is obama speaking out about the anti gay tenets of islam? why is he not condemning that? obama is a professional agitator, its all he knows and it's very intentional...for that reason alone he is guilty of treason against america...they can hang him in private for all I care...I've seen more than enough of him already...

mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

When did George Bush ever speak out against the tenets of Islam? He went well out of his way to describe Islam as a religion of peace following 9/11, an atrocity and attack on our way of life exponentially worse than Orlando.

Did you want that sitting President killed too?

I may have disagreed with Bush tremendously, but never did I want our President to die. I never even called for his impeachment. That's the way democracy works. You're not always going to agree with leadership.

Did you have a problem when Reagan spoke out on gun control?

Seriously, if you want our President dead, you've got major character issues and a value system not all that different than Islamic radicals.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

And we've got Christian leadership in our own government calling for the deaths of gays because the Bible says so. Same hate as ISIS, just coming from a different book. It's all evil and wrong.

http://m.gazette.com/gop-congressman-ci ... le/1577044" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:When did George Bush ever speak out against the tenets of Islam? He went well out of his way to describe Islam as a religion of peace following 9/11, an atrocity and attack on our way of life exponentially worse than Orlando. that there have been umerous mass killings in the name of islam since then needs to be factored in... we are also talking about the current president, member of the party that supposedly champions gay rights...obama is quick to speak about christian opposition to the gay agenda, what about radical islams absolute intolerance of it? not a word....

Did you want that sitting President killed too?

I may have disagreed with Bush tremendously, but never did I want our President to die. I never even called for his impeachment. That's the way democracy works. You're not always going to agree with leadership.

Did you have a problem when Reagan spoke out on gun control? 1980? I was like 15 yrs old, didn't own a gun or want one at the time...

Seriously, if you want our President dead, you've got major character issues and a value system not all that different than Islamic radicals.
I didn't call for anyone to be killed, I said I didn't care, clearly tongue in cheek as i also know that just him being an obnoxious a-hole isn't legal grounds for treason, nor would he be hung if it was...

I read the article about the republican "calling for gays deaths"... :roll: seems a stretch, the article says he read from some scripture, but doesn't quote him as saying any calls for death or that he read the verses in their entirety or included the part that apparently calls for death....his actions were condemned w some even walking out...he's also a representative of one district in georgia, I doubt his influence expands beyond his district if he even has any influence there...I'm not gonna stand up for the guy, he doesn't represent me or anything I stand for from what I can see...but if the guy goes out and shoots up a night club let us know right away ...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Reagan was calling for a ban on assault rifles even after he left office in 89 after the school yard massacre in California.

I bring Reagan up as he is championed as a conservative hero, yet if he said half the things he said back then, all of your heads would explode and you'd be calling him a liberal.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Reagan was calling for a ban on assault rifles even after he left office in 89 after the school yard massacre in California.

I bring Reagan up as he is championed as a conservative hero, yet if he said half the things he said back then, all of your heads would explode and you'd be calling him a liberal.
ah so you are stereotyping? good, good...

define assault rifle for me and what makes it different from say a marlin .22

I dunno about calling him a liberal but there has never been and never will be a politician with whom I am in lockstep agreement with...so I'm sure I would have had opposition to some of reagans ideas had I been actively involved in politics then...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

I don't have a problem with an AR15 or anything else commonly called an assault rifle. Many friends of mine have them and I've fired them.

My concern is that if there are people who we can put on a no fly list as potential terrorists that there also should be a no gun purchase list for the same folks. Yes, some will still obtain the guns illegally, yes there are other means they can use to harm others like bombs, but we need not make it so easy.

Hell, I feel if someone travels to a known terrorist harboring region, they should not be allowed to have guns once they get home for a great length of time. Too great of a risk of them becoming radicalized. The same holds true for refugees traveling to this country. No firearms for such people unless they've been in the country for a set period of time.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:I don't have a problem with an AR15 or anything else commonly called an assault rifle. Many friends of mine have them and I've fired them.

My concern is that if there are people who we can put on a no fly list as potential terrorists that there also should be a no gun purchase list for the same folks. Yes, some will still obtain the guns illegally, yes there are other means they can use to harm others like bombs, but we need not make it so easy.

Hell, I feel if someone travels to a known terrorist harboring region, they should not be allowed to have guns once they get home for a great length of time. Too great of a risk of them becoming radicalized. The same holds true for refugees traveling to this country. No firearms for such people unless they've been in the country for a set period of time.
true story: my wifes father has a very generic name e.g. mike smith, and as a result is on the no fly list...I find it interesting that he cannot get off that list despite being an 80 yr old US citizen with no criminal background who has lived at the same address for over 50 yrs....meanwhile apparently this guy in fla was removed from a watch list? make the list something of value and I can see having to go thru add'l checks before a purchase if yer on it, but not outright ban just for being on the list...

don;t have a problem w any of the rest of this post....sounds rather "trumpian" actually...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

It's simple. At a bare minimum, people precluded from flying, should also be precluded from buying a gun.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:It's simple. At a bare minimum, people precluded from flying, should also be precluded from buying a gun.
precluded? or simply on the list? see above...unfortunately, it's not so simple at all..."qualifiers" for the no fly list are far too vague and open ended...should there be a " no buy" list? maybe, but the criteria for that would have to be concrete and very narrow in scope,w an appeals process, not sure how you rectify the violation of " innocent until proven guilty" though...
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

deadheadskier wrote:Reagan was calling for a ban on assault rifles even after he left office in 89 after the school yard massacre in California.

He may be held up as the champion of conservatism but Ronald Reagan could not get nominated in today's Republican Party.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe