Once a cheater, alwasy a cheater

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: Once a cheater, alwasy a cheater

Post by SnoBrdr »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
I have no need or desire to be involved in a "flame"war with you. Altho you are quite the flamer.

You've lost it and that's it.

Please direct your future attempts at whatever you think you still have at others.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pegged
Let's be more realistic...you don't have the ability to flame war with a Humpty. We're used to your tail between the legs routine. Butt, we'll just wait for you to cum up with something other than "you've lost it".

Now, in the mean time, I have a song you may remember....

OHHHHH! My baloney has a first name. It's S N O B R D R. My baloney has a second name. It's HE"S MY BITCH.
I love to beat on him every day. And if you ask my why I'll sayyyyyy...because he's a douche.

I don't remember the rest.
Listen, I don't have the time or desire to get involved with anything with a non-person like yourself.

You're a wanna-be, a never was so enjoy yourself.

Flame away but as of now, you are on iggy.

So play to your fans, if that's what they are.

Never thought there could be anyone lower that that asshat junior but you proved me wrong.

So enjoy.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
I have no need or desire to be involved in a "flame"war with you. Altho you are quite the flamer.

You've lost it and that's it.

Please direct your future attempts at whatever you think you still have at others.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pegged
Let's be more realistic...you don't have the ability to flame war with a Humpty. We're used to your tail between the legs routine. Butt, we'll just wait for you to cum up with something other than "you've lost it".

OHHHHH! My baloney has a first name. It's S N O B R D R. My baloney has a second name. It's HE"S MY BITCH.
I love to beat on him every day. And if you ask my why I'll sayyyyyy...because he's a douche.

Listen, I don't have the time or desire to get involved with anything with a non-person like yourself.

Never thought there could be anyone lower that that asshat junior but you proved me wrong.

So enjoy.
No no no!!!! Throwing the flag here.

First you take away my Troll status and now you take away my Asshat status? Who do you think you are?

I will give you this though, you are giving Finn a run for her money as far as illiteracy is concerned. Bad cop. No doughnut!!
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

So enjoy.
Ok SnoBrdr. See ya.

I know declare you:
Of the Humpty Nation.

You make this too easy.