Once a cheater, alwasy a cheater

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Once a cheater, alwasy a cheater

Post by f.a.s.t. »

The Pats just can't stop cheating. Patriot tight end Hernandez still cheating, even in prison..........the guards found a knife in his cell, what a cheater-even in prison.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: Once a cheater, alwasy a cheater

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:The Pats just can't stop cheating. Patriot tight end Hernandez still cheating, even in prison..........the guards found a knife in his cell, what a cheater-even in prison.
He hasn't been a Patriot since 2013 so once again you have no idea what you are talking about.

Oh, BTW, I'm still waiting for that link on Ortiz and roids.

Once again this probes why you no longer even rank on the troll meter.

Sad, just sad.

Even a failure at being a troll, maybe someday you can make it out of mom's basement.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

SnoBrdr wrote:
He hasn't been a Patriot since 2013 so once again you have no idea what you are talking about.
Sorry Pal, you can't erase that criminal from your team's history, despite your best efforts.
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:The Pats just can't stop cheating. Patriot tight end Hernandez still cheating, even in prison..........the guards found a knife in his cell, what a cheater-even in prison.

Sad, just sad.

Even a failure at being a troll, maybe someday you can make it out of mom's basement.
SnoBrdr, you have the douche meter pegged. Oh look...you made Thunder Douche. Pretty impressive there jisim gullet.

Now go make me a sandwich, because your my bitch.

Woodsrider, out.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

thedev wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Sorry Pal, you can't erase that criminal from your team's history, despite your best efforts.
Much like LT I guess.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Sad, just sad.

SnoBrdr, you have the douche meter pegged. Oh look...you made Thunder Douche. Pretty impressive there jisim gullet.

Woodsrider, out.
Once again it just shows that you've lost what little fastball you had left.

If you look at the meter you will see that it is not "pegged".

I think you were the only thing that got "pegged".

Butt, I digress.
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Sad, just sad.

Woodsrider, out.

Butt, I digress.
This is all you can cum up with? Looking at an internet graphic and worrying about where the needle is? I actually giggled at that.

Now where's my sand witch, beeyotch?
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Sad, just sad.

Woodsrider, out.
I know how much you love emoticons HD, so this is for you: :like :like
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Sad, just sad.

Woodsrider, out.

Butt, I digress.
This is all you can cum up with? Looking at an internet graphic and worrying about where the needle is? I actually giggled at that.

Now where's my sand witch, beeyotch?

Your days are over and you just embarrass yourself and ruin the memories of what you once were.

If you didn't get the pegged reference and you clearly did not, you should look it up.

It's just sad, like seeing Mays in the outfield for the Mets.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

These threads are becoming Atomic Grande. All anyone has to say is TROLL, Cheater and other such Bull sh*t. Find another piss poor BS comment. You know, like "Payroll", Troll, Cheaters are getting old, kind of like what kids used to say was old in your mouth.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Your days are over and you just embarrass yourself and ruin the memories of what you once were.

If you didn't get the pegged reference and you clearly did not, you should look it up.

So you're saying I'm a shell of my former self? I'm no longer relevant? I don't have my "A" game anymore?

It seems this is the only way you know how engage in a flame war. No creativity on your part. No testicular mass. You just can't keep up. Butt we shall remain entertained at your meager efforts to do so. So have at it hoss.

Now, for my next sammich, I would like mustard instead of mayo. And a half sour dill on the side. And a diet coke. Chop! Chop!

And don't forget to take your Geritol and velcro your sneakers nice and snug.

Humpty walking backwards at a faster pace than SnoBrdr can run forward, out.

PS, I didn't get the pegged reference. Can you please explain?
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Dr. NO wrote:These threads are becoming Atomic Grande. All anyone has to say is TROLL, Cheater and other such Bull sh*t. Find another piss poor BS comment. You know, like "Payroll", Troll, Cheaters are getting old, kind of like what kids used to say was old in your mouth.
No Soap Radio......
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

So you're saying I'm a shell of my former self? I'm no longer relevant? I don't have my "A" game anymore?

It seems this is the only way you know how engage in a flame war. No creativity on your part. No testicular mass. You just can't keep up. Butt we shall remain entertained at your meager efforts to do so. So have at it hoss.

Now, for my next sammich, I would like mustard instead of mayo. And a half sour dill on the side. And a diet coke. Chop! Chop!

And don't forget to take your Geritol and velcro your sneakers nice and snug.

Humpty walking backwards at a faster pace than SnoBrdr can run forward, out.

PS, I didn't get the pegged reference. Can you please explain?
I have no need or desire to be involved in a "flame"war with you. Altho you are quite the flamer.

You've lost it and that's it.

Please direct your future attempts at whatever you think you still have at others.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pegged
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

SnoBrdr wrote:
I have no need or desire to be involved in a "flame"war with you. Altho you are quite the flamer.

Please direct your future attempts at whatever you think you still have at others.

Let's be more realistic...you don't have the ability to flame war with a Humpty. We're used to your tail between the legs routine. Butt, we'll just wait for you to cum up with something other than "you've lost it".

Now, in the mean time, I have a song you may remember....

OHHHHH! My baloney has a first name. It's S N O B R D R. My baloney has a second name. It's HE"S MY BITCH.
I love to beat on him every day. And if you ask my why I'll sayyyyyy...because he's a douche.

I don't remember the rest.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Let's be more realistic...you don't have the ability to flame war with a Humpty. We're used to your tail between the legs routine. Butt, we'll just wait for you to cum up with something other than "you've lost it".

Now, in the mean time, I have a song you may remember....

OHHHHH! My baloney has a first name. It's S N O B R D R. My baloney has a second name. It's HE"S MY BITCH.
I love to beat on him every day. And if you ask my why I'll sayyyyyy...because he's a douche.

I don't remember the rest.
Not sure what's fun-knee-er, your post or your sig pic. Both great. (Also both true......sadly).

Also just got very hungry for a Bologna sammich. Is it ok for slobrdr to make me one too (when he's done making yours of course).