SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: typical patriot player

Post by SnoBrdr »

Stormchaser wrote:
junior wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:...And most here love it.
The dude went on ignore months ago... His constant negative antics don't fly with me, and life without him is an improvement. I've chosen to stop playing the game. If you must respond, I request you do so without quoting his nonsense, so the rest of us can keep Shrodinger's cat in the box.

Wait a minute. You have f.a.s.t. on ignore because of his negativity, yet you view and respond to slobrdr? A bit of a contradiction, no?

The negativity is bread elsewhere...and you know that. The responses and directed agitation have undoubtedly turned grossly negative in both directions. The fact that it's humorous to some bothers me enough to eliminate it's source. My preference would be for it to stop all together from both sides, but I don't run this place.
You are right.

I did the same thing with your friend over a year ago as he likes to ignore things he has done unless it suites his agenda.

He spews vile postings that have no place on this board.

Going back and forth about one's teams is one thing but he sinks to a gutter level.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
junior wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:...And most here love it.
The dude went on ignore months ago... His constant negative antics don't fly with me, and life without him is an improvement. I've chosen to stop playing the game. If you must respond, I request you do so without quoting his nonsense, so the rest of us can keep Shrodinger's cat in the box.

Wait a minute. You have f.a.s.t. on ignore because of his negativity, yet you view and respond to slobrdr? A bit of a contradiction, no?

The negativity is bread elsewhere...and you know that. The responses and directed agitation have undoubtedly turned grossly negative in both directions. The fact that it's humorous to some bothers me enough to eliminate it's source. My preference would be for it to stop all together from both sides, but I don't run this place.
You are right.

I did the same thing with your friend over a year ago as he likes to ignore things he has done unless it suites his agenda.

He spews vile postings that have no place on this board.

Going back and forth about one's teams is one thing but he sinks to a gutter level.
Speaking of gutter level, you assault anyone lately? Use any excessive force to subdue anyone recently? Kill anyone as of late or are you just sticking with felony assault and laying off murder for a while?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Fixation with a Pats mini-camp is quite telling :lol:

Gronk may have cut himself shaving his hair for cancer.
He'll show when it counts .. to Pats opponents dismay.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

brownman wrote:Fixation with a Pats mini-camp is quite telling :lol:

Gronk may have cut himself shaving his hair for cancer.
He'll show when it counts .. to Pats opponents dismay.

:seeya
Of all the players on that team, Gronk is one of the few (if not the only) player(s) I have some respect for.....for now.

Guy is a beast. Hopefully, the cheatriots "lifestyle" doesn't rub off on him.