typical patriot player

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

typical patriot player

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Danny Amendola living in some historic district in Rhode Island put up a cheap open air car port. The neighbors complained that it diminished the character of the old, historic village. Amendola's response: it's too hard to get up in the morning and clean the car off of snow and ice in order to make it to practice on time. Are you kidding me? He's too lazy to get up out of bed and spend less than five minutes to scrape off snow and ice so he can get to practice on time. What time does practice start, maybe 8 or 9 am? Even if had to get up at 5 am, even 4 am; so what's the bid deal? What a wuss. It doesn't get any worse than this, it hardly even snows in Rhode Island. Just another typical and arrogant Patriot player; just as arrogant as his coach; maybe even worse. He must be following the coaches footsteps.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
brownman
Postinator

Re: typical patriot player

Post by brownman »

That's all you got ? :roll:
As to your facacta post ... true.
f.a.s.t. wrote: It doesn't get any worse than this
You'll need much better material for later tonite.
Another blast furnace in your historic mill town is about to shut down.

:zzz
Last edited by brownman on Jan 10th, '16, 00:14, edited 2 times in total.
Forever .. Goat Path
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

brownman wrote:That's all you got ? :roll:

:like

Time for the haters on all sides to find new material. BTW, my neighbor found a great way to clean off his car, when the snow is light. He pulled out the leaf blower. Took all of 2 minutes.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Dr. NO wrote:

Time for the haters on all sides to find new material. BTW, my neighbor found a great way to clean off his car, when the snow is light. He pulled out the leaf blower. Took all of 2 minutes.
The really funny part is that in the news footage, the house next door has a Port-a-potty out in the driveway. No outrage over that however! :barebutt:
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

THE STEEL CURTAIN LIVES.
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

f.a.s.t. wrote:

THE STEEL CURTAIN LIVES.
That "steel" curtain sure turned to tin foil in the 4th quarter. Real lucky to come back and win. If Cincy had Andy Dalton available the outcome would have been much different.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Danny Amendola living in some historic district in Rhode Island put up a cheap open air car port. The neighbors complained that it diminished the character of the old, historic village. Amendola's response: it's too hard to get up in the morning and clean the car off of snow and ice in order to make it to practice on time. Are you kidding me? He's too lazy to get up out of bed and spend less than five minutes to scrape off snow and ice so he can get to practice on time. What time does practice start, maybe 8 or 9 am? Even if had to get up at 5 am, even 4 am; so what's the bid deal? What a wuss. It doesn't get any worse than this, it hardly even snows in Rhode Island. Just another typical and arrogant Patriot player; just as arrogant as his coach; maybe even worse. He must be following the coaches footsteps.
Once again you are just S.L.O.W with your supposed reasoning.

I live a couple of miles from this house and last year we had 76.2 inches of snow.

I know you have a pea brain but that is 6.35 FEET.

Once again you can't see the forest by looking out of the basement window at mom's house.

Sad, just sad.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:Danny Amendola living in some historic district in Rhode Island put up a cheap open air car port. The neighbors complained that it diminished the character of the old, historic village. Amendola's response: it's too hard to get up in the morning and clean the car off of snow and ice in order to make it to practice on time. Are you kidding me? He's too lazy to get up out of bed and spend less than five minutes to scrape off snow and ice so he can get to practice on time. What time does practice start, maybe 8 or 9 am? Even if had to get up at 5 am, even 4 am; so what's the bid deal? What a wuss. It doesn't get any worse than this, it hardly even snows in Rhode Island. Just another typical and arrogant Patriot player; just as arrogant as his coach; maybe even worse. He must be following the coaches footsteps.

I live a couple of miles from this house and last year we had 76.2 inches of snow.

Once again you can't see the forest by looking out of the basement window at mom's house.

Sad, just sad.
Don't care if you had 63 feet of snow, doesn't matter..................he's to lazy, spoiled and arrogant to clean snow off his car. By the way, how much snow have you had this year? So that's where you squat in your root cellar, they don't mind squatters down there.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Sad, just sad.
Don't care if you had 63 feet of snow, doesn't matter..................he's to lazy, spoiled and arrogant to clean snow off his car. By the way, how much snow have you had this year? So that's where you squat in your root cellar, they don't mind squatters down there.
dude yer pathetic...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Dickc wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:

The really funny part is that in the news footage, the house next door has a Port-a-potty out in the driveway. No outrage over that however! :barebutt:
I would be willing to bet the house next door also has a building permit in one of the windows and the port-o-pot is required.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Sad, just sad.
I guess I gave you too much credit calling you a pea brain.

Why said a guy who signed a 25 million dollar contract clean off his own snow.

That's kind of money that B. Rapesburger used to hire that off duty cop to watch out while he did his dirty work in the men's room.

An I guess all you can do it parrot back to me what I said about you.

You are worse than sad.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Sad, just sad.

That's kind of money that B. Rapesburger used to hire that off duty cop to watch out while he did his dirty work in the men's room.

You are worse than sad.
Why said a guy---What language are you trying to speak in?

That's---That

An---And
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Sad, just sad.

You are worse than sad.
Why said a guy---What language are you trying to speak in?

That's---That

An---And
You see junior, sloBOREdr can't read or write. He has a couple kids in the neighborhood read these threads and then he tells the kids what to write, so it's really the kids that are making all these mistakes. The kids like to go over to the sloBOREdr's root cellar and look at all the pretty boy Hollywood Tommy Brady posters he has hanging up on the dirt walls where he lives.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

^^ :like :like Funny, but kind of sad at the same time. Not sure whether to smile or cry for the guy.....^^
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

this whole thread is cringe-worthy at best...except for my awesome post, of course... :mrgreen:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....