typical patriot player

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
junior
Signature Poster

Re: typical patriot player

Post by junior »

madhatter wrote:this whole thread is cringe-worthy at best...except for my awesome post, of course... :mrgreen:
I disagree. There is very important info in this thread, and yes, your post here is most awesome.

Carry on........
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:this whole thread is cringe-worthy at best...except for my awesome post, of course... :mrgreen:
Blame auto correct and no copy editor.

Sad when they can't refute the evidence and a DB like junior/St. Jerry has to pick nits.

But that's all they have.

Must be truly sad and confusing to live in their heads.

Don't forget that we are dealing with two guys who think polysyllabic words are the work of a magician.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:Danny Amendola living in some historic district in Rhode Island put up a cheap open air car port. The neighbors complained that it diminished the character of the old, historic village. Amendola's response: it's too hard to get up in the morning and clean the car off of snow and ice in order to make it to practice on time. Are you kidding me? He's too lazy to get up out of bed and spend less than five minutes to scrape off snow and ice so he can get to practice on time. What time does practice start, maybe 8 or 9 am? Even if had to get up at 5 am, even 4 am; so what's the bid deal? What a wuss. It doesn't get any worse than this, it hardly even snows in Rhode Island. Just another typical and arrogant Patriot player; just as arrogant as his coach; maybe even worse. He must be following the coaches footsteps.
Once again you are just S.L.O.W with your supposed reasoning.

I live a couple of miles from this house and last year we had 76.2 inches of snow.

I know you have a pea brain but that is 6.35 FEET.

Once again you can't see the forest by looking out of the basement window at mom's house.

Sad, just sad.
Don't care if you had 63 feet of snow, doesn't matter..................he's to lazy, spoiled and arrogant to clean snow off his car. By the way, how much snow have you had this year? So that's where you squat in your root cellar, they don't mind squatters down there.
I guess I gave you too much credit calling you a pea brain.

Why said a guy who signed a 25 million dollar contract clean off his own snow.

That's kind of money that B. Rapesburger used to hire that off duty cop to watch out while he did his dirty work in the men's room.

An I guess all you can do it parrot back to me what I said about you.

You are worse than sad.
I have finally narrowed down your identities. Now to figure of which of you is OBJ and which is Norman...
ImageImageImageImage
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Sad when they can't refute the evidence and a DB like junior/St. Jerry has to pick nits.
You are dead wrong. I know for a fact that Jerry did not play Defensive Back. He was one of the best tight ends I've ever thrown to. That being said, I was a Quarterback, which is also different from a Defensive Back.

Even more wrong, we both played on the offensive side of the ball. A defensive back plays on the defensive side of the ball. Just so you know.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Blame auto correct and no copy editor.

But that's all they have.

Must be truly sad and confusing to live in their heads.

Don't forget that we are dealing with two guys who think polysyllabic words are the work of a magician.
yeah I know, I'm freakin' bored...I hardly give a cr@p what any player does off the field unless they are volunteering and doing a good thing, then YEAH!!!! ( if they break the law, then obviously "there's a law for that" let the court decide)otherwise, I really just wanna watch the games and see quality football like the two sunday games...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

I would like to post in this epic, cringe worthy, yet historic and informative thread. May I say that the first word in the thread title should be capitalized, as should Patriot, being that it's a proper noun. The word "player" can be capitalized or not, depending on the wishes of the poster.

Strunk & White out
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:I would like to post in this epic, cringe worthy, yet historic and informative thread. May I say that the first word in the thread title should be capitalized, as should Patriot, being that it's a proper noun. The word "player" can be capitalized or not, depending on the wishes of the poster.

Strunk & White out
:like :like fantastic contribution...

anyone else want in on this while ya still can? history in the making...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Appeal to Admins...

If it is at all possible that some magical content morph will occur as a result of the suggested topic title edits, then, by all means...
Please apply the recommended edits to the topic title. Otherwise, please lock the topic so that this material can be preserved in it's raw, pristine and entirely informational format.

On a related subject, if Antonio Brown plays against Denver after his 'concussion', does that prove him to be a typical stealer ?

Game Ball Joey Porter out.
Forever .. Goat Path
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

brownman wrote:Appeal to Admins...

If it is at all possible that some magical content morph will occur as a result of the suggested topic title edits, then, by all means...
Please apply the recommended edits to the topic title. Otherwise, please lock the topic so that this material can be preserved in it's raw, pristine and entirely informational format.

On a related subject, if Antonio Brown plays against Denver after his 'concussion', does that prove him to be a typical stealer ?

Game Ball Joey Porter out.
I disagree with the Admins editing the topic or anything else.

They have already been accused in the past of deleting things, don't need to give out more info.

Most people realize that they occasional make mistakes and don't proofread like they should but that's what keeps the lowlifes in business here.

They live by the golden rule, "if you can't refute the facts, obfuscate."
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

f.a.s.t. wrote:Danny Amendola living in some historic district in Rhode Island put up a cheap open air car port. The neighbors complained that it diminished the character of the old, historic village. Amendola's response: it's too hard to get up in the morning and clean the car off of snow and ice in order to make it to practice on time. Are you kidding me? He's too lazy to get up out of bed and spend less than five minutes to scrape off snow and ice so he can get to practice on time. What time does practice start, maybe 8 or 9 am? Even if had to get up at 5 am, even 4 am; so what's the bid deal? What a wuss. It doesn't get any worse than this, it hardly even snows in Rhode Island. Just another typical and arrogant Patriot player; just as arrogant as his coach; maybe even worse. He must be following the coaches footsteps.
A few facts might be useful....

Amendola rents the house.

The permit for the carport is a temporary permit. The permit says it's coming down in February.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Geoff wrote:
A few facts might be useful....
You've been on KZone how long and you still cling to this misconception?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

It never stops with the Boston Patriots Crime family. Yet another Patriot arrested, this time for sexual assault. I'm mad, so mad.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/01/25/j ... achusetts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... title-game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I know a lot of people hate this man but man when he was pick 199 and was over look he inspired me I was undrafted and over came all the odds so bless what he told me at the end of this game. He said "CJ way to fight and prove everybody wrong you belong in this league and your one hell of a player I love the way you run keep climbing to be great" those words meant so much growing up watching Tom overcame I'm proud to say I'm 3-2 vs his teams and proud to say I get to battle him every year. Thanks Tom for telling me those words they will stick and I know a lot of people don't like you but I have MAD RESPECT. Thanks I see you overcome as others in this league and now it's my turn.

FAST is still a pathetic bitter loser...
mach es sehr schnell

f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

madhatter wrote:http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... title-game
I know a lot of people hate this man but man when he was pick 199 and was over look he inspired me I was undrafted and over came all the odds so bless what he told me at the end of this game. He said "CJ way to fight and prove everybody wrong you belong in this league and your one hell of a player I love the way you run keep climbing to be great" those words meant so much growing up watching Tom overcame I'm proud to say I'm 3-2 vs his teams and proud to say I get to battle him every year. Thanks Tom for telling me those words they will stick and I know a lot of people don't like you but I have MAD RESPECT. Thanks I see you overcome as others in this league and now it's my turn.

Yea...............what does this have to do with a Patriot player getting arrested?
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... title-game

Yea...............what does this have to do with a Patriot player getting arrested?
NOTHING, only you focus on crap like that... this photo is of the "typical" patriot player, showing and getting respect from opposing players win or lose, something a schmuck like you knows nothing about...

back to yer piss stained crying towel, loser....2 superbowl wins since 1980, none in the last 7 years pittsburgh nobodies...the ravens have that many since then too...pittsburgh steeler superbowl wins = steroid curtain - 4, rapistburgers-2...FAST - idiot...
mach es sehr schnell